Windows 10: Bose Mini II is connected but stop playing music

Discus and support Bose Mini II is connected but stop playing music in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Holiday Greetings Microsoft. I am having issues with my Bose Mini II which is still connected but plays no music. This seems to happen if I come back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SentaClause, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Bose Mini II is connected but stop playing music

Holiday Greetings Microsoft. I am having issues with my Bose Mini II which is still connected but plays no music. This seems to happen if I come back from being away from the computer for an extended period of time. I cannot delete the connection from the Bluetooth list as the option seems to freeze and then does nothing. The only solution I have is restarting PC which I find frustrating. I am running Windows version 20H2. Thanks for your precious time in advance!

:)

SentaClause, Dec 22, 2020
  2. phil8s Win User

bose soundlink mini 2 audio doesnt work on pc games.

Hi! I just got a 2nd hand bose soundlink mini 2 from an online seller and has no longer a warranty from bose. im running windows 10 prof on my asus rog. bose plays audio on voice and music but it doesnt work when i play games. no other bluetooth devices
    are connected, iver cleared the bluetooth list on bose, reset to factory setting and updated the firmware. i have an older bose soundlink mini which it works on everything, even on my pc games. i need your help, thanks!

phil8s, Dec 22, 2020
  3. mkkat Win User
    Blue tooth speaker beeps connects plays music for a second then stop playing over blue tooth speaker and goes back to laptop

I use a Bose Bluetooth audio adapter to play music through my wired receiver & speakers. Works fine on other computers and iphones. New laptop running windows 10 connects for a second-music plays then stop playing and goes back to my lap top

mkkat, Dec 22, 2020
  4. Gyruss09 Win User

Bose Mini II is connected but stop playing music

bluetooth external speaker won't play music

hi,

i am having problems connecting my laptop via bluetooth to an external soundbar specifically the LG SJ8.

it pairs and connects, but when i play music, no sound comes out of the external soundbar. the laptop speakers are still the ones being used.

when i try to choose the output device, the soundbar is not listed as an option. only the laptop speakers are listed.

it was working fine before, but i am guessing that as a result of a windows update, something went wrong.

i tried connecting my back-up laptop to the soundbar using bluetooth but i get the same problem.

i have another external speaker, the Bose Mini Soundlink, and for some reason that device connects fine and plays music normally.

would appreciate your help here.

thanks,

mike

Gyruss09, Dec 22, 2020
Thema:

Bose Mini II is connected but stop playing music

1. Bose Mini II is connected but stop playing music - Similar Threads - Bose Mini connected

2. Bose QC Earbuds Connect for Music & Audio but not Voice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bose QC Earbuds Connect for Music & Audio but not Voice: Hi all, I've been using my Bose QC Earbuds as a headset for Zoom calls on my work computer running Win10 for a while now. I've realized that, even though there's a built-in microphone in the earbuds, that audio source is not connected to my laptop. A perfect example is I'm...
  3. Bose QC Earbuds Connect for Music & Audio but not Voice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bose QC Earbuds Connect for Music & Audio but not Voice: Hi all, I've been using my Bose QC Earbuds as a headset for Zoom calls on my work computer running Win10 for a while now. I've realized that, even though there's a built-in microphone in the earbuds, that audio source is not connected to my laptop. A perfect example is I'm...
  4. Bose QC Earbuds Connect for Music & Audio but not Voice

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Connecting Bose QC 35 II to Computer Using Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting Bose QC 35 II to Computer Using Windows 10: I have two desktop compters: an iBuyPower 7PC5FQI and an ASUS S300MA. I recently had to update my Windows 10 with the latest version as I was locked out of my older version on the iBuyPower computer. Since that time I have been unable to use my Bose QC 35 II headphones as I...
  6. A solution to connect a BOSE Mini II SE Soundlink speaker to a PC with Win 10

A solution to connect a BOSE Mini II SE Soundlink speaker to a PC with Win 10: I finally got my BOSE Mini II SE Soundlink speaker to connect and work. Note that using the Setting: "+Add Bluetooth and other devices" to connect did result in a connection under “Other devices” but not under “Audio”:The Bose Mini II SE Soundlink speaker did not show up on...
  7. Repacing battery in Bose Mini II speaker

Repacing battery in Bose Mini II speaker: Hi there I like using the Bose Mini II speaker -- after 5 years the battery has finally died -- I can get a replacement (34 EUR Amazon) but I see the battery is soldered on to a small circuit board. I've disassembled the speaker system and am not a stranger to using a...
  8. Repacing battery in Bose Mini II speaker

Repacing battery in Bose Mini II speaker: Hi there I like using the Bose Mini II speaker -- after 5 years the battery has finally died -- I can get a replacement (34 EUR Amazon) but I see the battery is soldered on to a small circuit board. I've disassembled the speaker system and am not a stranger to using a...
  9. Bose Mini II is connected but stops playing music

Bose Mini II is connected but stops playing music: Holiday Greetings Microsoft. I am having issues with my Bose Mini II which is still connected but plays no music. This seems to happen if I come back from being away from the computer for an extended period of time. I cannot delete the connection from the Bluetooth list as...
  10. BOSE QC 35 II and Windows 10 Music Control

BOSE QC 35 II and Windows 10 Music Control: Hello, I am using qc35ii from bose with my windows 10 pc. Previously, I was able to change/play/pause tracks and control volume via control buttons on my headphone. But I think after a windows update, now I can only control volume and long hold of the control button...