Windows 10: Bose QC Earbuds Connect for Music & Audio but not Voice

Discus and support Bose QC Earbuds Connect for Music & Audio but not Voice in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all, I've been using my Bose QC Earbuds as a headset for Zoom calls on my work computer running Win10 for a while now. I've realized that, even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by veteran011, Mar 19, 2024.

1. Bose QC Earbuds Connect for Music & Audio but not Voice

Hi all, I've been using my Bose QC Earbuds as a headset for Zoom calls on my work computer running Win10 for a while now. I've realized that, even though there's a built-in microphone in the earbuds, that audio source is not connected to my laptop. A perfect example is I'm hearing audio through my earbuds, but the only active microphone is the laptop's built-in mic. When I go into the Bluetooth settings, the earbuds are shown using a headset icon i.e. headphones with a microphone but they only show as "connected music" or "connected audio". I have another pair of Sony wireless head

:)

veteran011, Mar 19, 2024
  2. Abhi.C Win User

Issues with connecting Bose QC 35 2 with Windows 10

Dears,

Windows 10 doesn't connect to Bose QC 35 (2). Tried every possibly troubleshooting step available out there but of no help. I am using a Dell XPS 13 (2018 model) running on Windows 10.

• Bluetooth drivers updated
    • Unpair and repaired Bluetooth device
    • Uninstalled Bluetooth drivers and reinstalled
    • Updated Windows 10 to the latest version
    Any help would be of real help, please.

Thanks in advance!

Abhi.C, Mar 19, 2024
  3. Can't connect Bose QC 35 II headphones inWindows 10

I got to "Bluetooth and other devices" via Device Manager.
    Interesting you should ask that. At one time the headphones, correctly identified, showed up on the list of Bluetooth devices, but they disappeared and have not reappeared. As I recall, when they were there they were indicated as "paired", but I still couldn't connect to them.
    As far as I know there are no references to them now. But I don't what might be lurking somewhere.
    I don't know if LE-Bose QC II even exists. There's no reference I can find to that variant on the Bose website or anywhere else. It appears to be an artifact.
    I'm running a dual-boot system with Kubuntu 21.10, and I had the headphones working perfectly there, including of course the pairing. Unfortunately the Kubuntu system is sick right now, for reasons unrelated to Bluetooth. There are many reports online about the problem of using these headphones under Windows 10, but none of them were helpful. As you probably know, doing a Google search on a problem like this is often not productive, because most of the hits are either people who have the same problem and haven't solved it, or people who've solved it in different environments.

pwabrahams, Mar 19, 2024
  4. Bose QC Earbuds Connect for Music & Audio but not Voice

Can't connect Bose QC 35 II headphones inWindows 10

I'm running Windows 10 and I'm trying to connect my Bose QC 35 headphones. I go into Device Manager / Bluetooth and Other Devices/Add a Device. It shows two devices: Bose QC II and LE-Bose QCII. Whichever one I choose, I get the message "Connecting ..." but no connection is made. Meanwhile, the headphones are giving me the spoken message "Ready to Connect", followed eventually by "mobile device not found". If I go to "Devices and Printers", I get the opportunity to add a device. The Bose QCII shows up, but if I select it the system attempts to install it and soon gives up. Under "More Bluetooth Settings" I can choose "Allow Bluetooth devices to find this PC", but this choice does not change anything. How can I connect my headphones?

pwabrahams, Mar 19, 2024
Thema:

Bose QC Earbuds Connect for Music & Audio but not Voice

1. Bose QC Earbuds Connect for Music & Audio but not Voice - Similar Threads - Bose Earbuds Connect

2. Bose QC Earbuds Connect for Music & Audio but not Voice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bose QC Earbuds Connect for Music & Audio but not Voice: Hi all, I've been using my Bose QC Earbuds as a headset for Zoom calls on my work computer running Win10 for a while now. I've realized that, even though there's a built-in microphone in the earbuds, that audio source is not connected to my laptop. A perfect example is I'm...
  3. Bose QC Earbuds Connect for Music & Audio but not Voice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bose QC Earbuds Connect for Music & Audio but not Voice: Hi all, I've been using my Bose QC Earbuds as a headset for Zoom calls on my work computer running Win10 for a while now. I've realized that, even though there's a built-in microphone in the earbuds, that audio source is not connected to my laptop. A perfect example is I'm...
  4. Bose QC 35 micropone not capturing audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bose QC 35 micropone not capturing audio: Hi, as well as other thousands of peopple I also have issue with my headset, which Windows persist in not working. My heaset model is Bose QQC 35II, I am using a Blutooth sticker, puggled on my computer USB. Windows recognizes my device, connect to it, the speaker is working,...
  5. Bose QC 35 micropone not capturing audio

Bose QC 35 micropone not capturing audio: Hi, as well as other thousands of peopple I also have issue with my headset, which Windows persist in not working. My heaset model is Bose QQC 35II, I am using a Blutooth sticker, puggled on my computer USB. Windows recognizes my device, connect to it, the speaker is working,...
  6. Audio Half a Second Delayed Windows 11, Bose QC earbuds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Half a Second Delayed Windows 11, Bose QC earbuds: I am having an issue where my sound is around half a second delayed, and I can't figure out why. Let's run through the obvious stuff I've done:Restart my computer multiple timesUpdated my computerCheck audio drivers for updatesTest multiple different applications they're all...
  7. Audio Half a Second Delayed Windows 11, Bose QC earbuds

Audio Half a Second Delayed Windows 11, Bose QC earbuds: I am having an issue where my sound is around half a second delayed, and I can't figure out why. Let's run through the obvious stuff I've done:Restart my computer multiple timesUpdated my computerCheck audio drivers for updatesTest multiple different applications they're all...
  8. Bluetooth earbud only connected , voice not music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth earbud only connected , voice not music: Hi i am using acer aspire A515-56 and windows 11 but it is only connected to voice.Before this its connected to voice and music but suddenly its only connected to voice.I also have unninstall and reinstall the driver but the problem is still there.May i know why this problem...
  9. Bluetooth earbud only connected , voice not music

Bluetooth earbud only connected , voice not music: Hi i am using acer aspire A515-56 and windows 11 but it is only connected to voice.Before this its connected to voice and music but suddenly its only connected to voice.I also have unninstall and reinstall the driver but the problem is still there.May i know why this problem...
  10. Audio Delay with Bose QC 35 II

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Delay with Bose QC 35 II: Can I fix my audio delay on the Bose QC 35 II under Windows 10? Streaming music is no problem but playing games is not so good with it. Thats the dongle that I use. Both devices have BT 4.0. submitted by /u/Predocator7 [link] [comments]...