Windows 10: Bose QuietComfort 35 ii was working with Windows 10, now it's not

Discus and support Bose QuietComfort 35 ii was working with Windows 10, now it's not in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Bose bluetooth headphones were working perfectly with my computer for months except for not working as a microphone... Then, one day, about a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DaveElbow, Nov 19, 2018.

1. DaveElbow Win User

Bose QuietComfort 35 ii was working with Windows 10, now it's not

My Bose bluetooth headphones were working perfectly with my computer for months except for not working as a microphone...

Then, one day, about a month ago, they just wouldn't connect.

I tried clearing the device list on the actual headphones and now it won't even recognise the name of them (Dave's Cans) on my PC. It just comes up as "headphones" but it refuses to connect. It offers me an "LE-Dave's Cans" in the bluetooth devices menu, but not as a headphones option - just an unknown device.

Bose QuietComfort 35 ii was working with Windows 10, now it's not 538a3366-1f5d-456e-bcf2-4016b69a47fa?upload=true.png

Bose QuietComfort 35 ii was working with Windows 10, now it's not 6d07895a-affd-4346-9f6f-978dded07112?upload=true.png

Bose QuietComfort 35 ii was working with Windows 10, now it's not b804378b-2de6-48e7-8614-8a36761fea00?upload=true.png

The weird thing is they work on my Dell Laptop, running windows 10, as well as my iPhone.

I contacted Bose and they replaced them with brand new headphones, and the situation still stands.

Can anyone help? Or is anyone having the same problem?

-Dave

:)

DaveElbow, Nov 19, 2018

2. Windows 10 + BOSE Quietcomfort 35 - do not work

This was the only solution out of all those listed that actually fixed the problem and got my Bose QuietComfort working with my PC. Thanks a million! You're a lifesaver! Bose QuietComfort 35 ii was working with Windows 10, now it's not :)

JadeSambrook, Nov 19, 2018
  3. Windows 10 + BOSE Quietcomfort 35 - do not work

I struggled with this because I really wanted to use my Bose QuietComfort with my SurfacePro 3, but these steps helped and corrected the problem associated with Windows 10:

1) If you had already connected and paired your Bose QuietComfort 35 to your computer, please uninstall it then restart your computer.

To do this, swipe from the right hand side of your screen and tap on "All Settings".

Tap on "Devices", then "Bluetooth".

Tap on the Bose Icon and "Remove Device". It will un-pair and uninstall your headphones.

Restart your computer.

2) When your computer re-starts, make sure that your computer Bluetooth is enabled. Then swipe again from the right and tap on "All Settings"...."Devices"..."Bluetooth".

Turn on your Bose Headset and move the power switch ALL THE WAY to the right and hold it there for a several seconds.

Two (2) Bose icons are going to appear. Click on the icon with the headphone! The headphone icon may not appear immediately, but wait for it. Pair it.

3) On the bottom right hand side of your screen, you will see the icon for the speaker. Right-click on it. Select "Playback Devices".

You will see two Bose icons, "Headset - hands free" and Headphones - stereo".

Right-click on the "Headset, hands free".

Tap on "Disable"

4) Restart your computer.

I hope this helps.

CarloPapica, Nov 19, 2018
  4. Bose QuietComfort 35 ii was working with Windows 10, now it's not

Windows 10 + BOSE Quietcomfort 35 +HP 15-p212ns

Hello all

I got the Bose QC35. They work very good on Android devices and iPhones.

But in my laptop there is a problem, the sound is gasp or cracked. Sorry for my english.

I hear 20/30 seconds and the sounds cuts 1 or less second.

I try all the solutions here:

Windows 10 + BOSE Quietcomfort 35 - do not work

Any other thought?

Thanks!

Hola a todos. Tengo los Bose QC35. Funcionan perfecto en teléfonos móviles.

El tema que en mi PC portatil HP 15-p212ns el sonido no es fluido, se corta cada unos 20 o 30 segundos, se corta por menos de 1 segundo y es bastante molesto.

Probé las soluciones que hay aquí

Windows 10 + BOSE Quietcomfort 35 - do not work

User123321resU, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

Bose QuietComfort 35 ii was working with Windows 10, now it's not

1. Bose QuietComfort 35 ii was working with Windows 10, now it's not - Similar Threads - Bose QuietComfort was

2. BOSE QuietComfort 35 Headphones not working with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BOSE QuietComfort 35 Headphones not working with Windows 10: I have the BOSE QuietComfort 35 wireless noise-cancelling headphones - version I, not II. I was using them with a Windows 10 desktop without any problems for years until I updated OS recently. Now it won't stay paired, and when it is connected no audio will play through it....
  3. BOSE QuietComfort 35 Headphones not working with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BOSE QuietComfort 35 Headphones not working with Windows 10: I have the BOSE QuietComfort 35 wireless noise-cancelling headphones - version I, not II. I was using them with a Windows 10 desktop without any problems for years until I updated OS recently. Now it won't stay paired, and when it is connected no audio will play through it....
  4. BOSE QuietComfort 35 Headphones not working with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. BOSE QuietComfort I not working with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BOSE QuietComfort I not working with Windows 10: I have the BOSE QuietComfort wireless noise-cancelling headphones - version I, not II. I was using them with a Windows 10 desktop without any problems for years until I updated OS recently. Now it won't stay paired, and when it is connected no audio will play through it. I've...
  6. Bose QuietComfort 35 II Gaming Headset Microphone not working

Bose QuietComfort 35 II Gaming Headset Microphone not working: I can't seem to be able to use the Bose QC35 II gaming microphone with Windows 10. I've tried it with the desktop controller and with it plugged into my computer directly, both times outputting audio but not accepting any audio input. I've checked the microphone setthings and...
  7. Bose QuietComfort 35 Series II headphones - Can't use Hands-Free Ag Audio

Bose QuietComfort 35 Series II headphones - Can't use Hands-Free Ag Audio: Hello,Recently I've had to reinstall windows from USB due to a BSOD loop. After reinstalling, I noticed that when I connect my Bose QC 35 II headphones, stereo mode works fine, with audio coming through both ears as expect, however, when I change the mode to Hands-Free Ag...
  8. Bose Quietcomfort 35's not working correctly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bose Quietcomfort 35's not working correctly: The issue: I can hear myself and there is no audio, only input audio. My goal is: To talk through the mic without hearing myself https://imgur.com/a/c9JYJRF What I've tried: o Disabling Only Hands-Free Output device o Control Panel > Sound > Recording Tab > Hands-Free...
  9. quietcomfort 35 ii- connection issues

quietcomfort 35 ii- connection issues: I am trying to con my quietcomfort 35 ii via bluetooth. The device does not appear to be recognized as headphones and can no connect . The device is visible by the laptop's bluetooth just does not connect. Could you please help?...
  10. Bose QuietComfort 35 QC II and wifi not working properly together.

Bose QuietComfort 35 QC II and wifi not working properly together.: Hi, I have a problem with my Bose QuietComfort 35 QC II headphones. If I have the headphones connected while using wifi on my laptop ( Asus x554la) they dont work properly. If i load a new video or change track on spotify there is no suond for the first 20 seconds or so....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bose quietcomfort 35 ii windows 10

2. quietcomfort 35 not pairing to windows

3. bose quietcomfort 35 driver download for windows 10

4. bose quiet comfort 35 ii windows 10,
  5. quiet comfort 35 windows bluetooth,
  6. bose quietcomfort 35 windows ,
  7. bose headphones bluetooth not working win 10,
  8. bose quietcomfort 35 ii windows 10 bluetooth ,
  9. bose quietcomfort 35 windows 10 driver,
  10. connecting bose quiet comfort 2 windows 10,
  11. bose quiet comfort ii windows driver,