Windows 10: Bose Quite Comfort 2 and Win 10 Bluetooth Problems

Discus and support Bose Quite Comfort 2 and Win 10 Bluetooth Problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have looked at Bose, Intel for bluetooth driver, reddit, youtube and Win 10 Forums to find a solution to this generic problem that everyone seems to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EkremSelah, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Bose Quite Comfort 2 and Win 10 Bluetooth Problems

I have looked at Bose, Intel for bluetooth driver, reddit, youtube and Win 10 Forums to find a solution to this generic problem that everyone seems to be having. I have removed, and reinstalled the latest drivers for bose, for bluetooth and for sound drivers. The win10 is up-to-date. I have removed the hands free bluetooth service that fixes some peoples problems but not mine. I am out of ideas and posting this in intel, and windows in the mean time as well. Does anyone have a real solution to this problem that seems to be caused by not being able integrate between Bose, Intel Bluetooth Driver and Win 10 Operating system.

:)

EkremSelah, Apr 9, 2020
  2. AnneLee3 Win User

Bose Quiet Comfort 35 Bluetooth connectivity problem to Windows 10

I was using fine on windows 10 until a few days ago, and all of a sudden they quit working. Windows 10 finds the Bose Quiet Comfort 35 headphones and says it is paired, but headphones will not work. I removed from my device manager and reinstalled several
    times, cleared the pair list on the headphones, updated drivers, shut off computer, etc. The headphones work fine with my IPad.

AnneLee3, Apr 9, 2020
  3. Bose Quiet Comfort 35 Bluetooth connectivity problem to Windows 10

Hi AnneLee3,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

I can understand the situation must be difficult for you when the system doesn't work as it should.

1. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Is the issue specific to this Bluetooth device?
    3. Does any other Bluetooth device work on this PC?

However, let us follow the suggestions in this help article provided by ‘oscar
    trimboli’ and ‘gomezo’ from this thread
    to see if that makes any difference.

If the issue persists, suggest you to follow all the steps one by one from this help article to see if that helps ‘Fix
    Bluetooth problems in Windows 10
    ’.

Give it a try and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Apr 9, 2020
  4. Bose Quite Comfort 2 and Win 10 Bluetooth Problems

Bose SoundSport Wireless Problems

Hi,

To resolve the issue with Bose Headphones on Windows 10, you may follow the steps below:

• Remove headphones from Device Manager

1. Press Windows Key + X and choose Device Manager from the list.

2. Locate your headphones in Device Manager, right click them and choose Uninstall.

Bose headphones from Device Manager should now appear as headphones in the Bluetooth devices list. Try pairing your PC with Bose headphones, but if the pairing doesn’t work you’ll need to delete the headphones’ memory by following the steps below:

1. On your Bose headphones slide the Power button up to the Bluetooth symbol and hold it there for 10 seconds.

2. Now headphones should appear in the Bluetooth devices list, and you’ll be able to connect them to your PC.

Let us know how it goes.

Jenicel Dri, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

Bose Quite Comfort 2 and Win 10 Bluetooth Problems

1. Bose Quite Comfort 2 and Win 10 Bluetooth Problems - Similar Threads - Bose Quite Comfort

2. bluetooth quit working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth quit working: i have a Lanova laptop that is less than a year old that had bluetooth when I bought it. A couple days ago it just quit working for no apparent reason. It still shows up in my settings but when I try to use it nothing works. The troubleshooter tells me my computer is not...
  3. bluetooth quit working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooth quit working: i have a Lanova laptop that is less than a year old that had bluetooth when I bought it. A couple days ago it just quit working for no apparent reason. It still shows up in my settings but when I try to use it nothing works. The troubleshooter tells me my computer is not...
  4. Distorted sound with bluetooth headphones (Bose quite comfort) after a short time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Distorted sound with bluetooth headphones (Bose quite comfort) after a short time: Hi all. I have some of the new Bose ear pods and they often, suddenly, start playing audio distorted. Like a dalek submerged in a jacuzzi. The headphones are fine on my phone. Does anyone have any idea about this? The head phones are up to date with their firmware, a...
  5. Bluetooth pairing Windows 10 and Bose Soundlink

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth pairing Windows 10 and Bose Soundlink: I am not able to pair the Bose Soundlink with my windows 10 laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-pairing-windows-10-and-bose-soundlink/1d7a8270-5756-434a-81df-14c51f3248b4
  6. Poor Quality Audio When Using Bose Quiet Comfort 35-Bluetooth Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Poor Quality Audio When Using Bose Quiet Comfort 35-Bluetooth Issues: Hi :) I had posted this issue yesterday but it looks like it was deleted, so I thought I'd try again. Long story short, I can't get Bluetooth to work with my headphones. Please help....
  7. Bose Soundlink 2 connected bluetooth, no sound though

Bose Soundlink 2 connected bluetooth, no sound though: I am currently using windows 10 on a surface pro tablet. I have my Bose soundlink 2 connected via Bluetooth. It will play sound effects through the Soundlink 2, but will not play music from iTunes through the Soundlink 2. Only through the tablet's speakers. I've adjusted...
  8. Bluetooth volume control win 10 & bose soundlink 2

Bluetooth volume control win 10 & bose soundlink 2: worked fine for a bit. however after an update the volume control (windows volume) will not control it. If I reboot, fixes the issues and i can raise and lower, yet something randomly causes it to bug out and I cant control it by the computer... I have updated drivers,...
  9. bluetooth speaker Bose not detected

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bluetooth speaker Bose not detected: Dear reader, Thank you to take some of your precious time to read my post and help me solve the following problem with bluetooth connection. Following latest windows update version: 10.0.17134 build 17134 With USB plugged in or with Bluetooth connection the speaker...
  10. Bluetooth quit working

Bluetooth quit working: i have a bluetooth usb device which was working before the last patch, now i have uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it says it has connected to my bluetooth headset but it is not connecting. any help would be appricated Thank you!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. quiet comfort headphone shows to be connected but no sound

2. my bose headphones wont connect to hp laptop

3. qc35ii keeps disconnecting from computer