Windows 10: Bose Solo 5 Soundbar mutes when paired via bluetooth to laptop

Discus and support Bose Solo 5 Soundbar mutes when paired via bluetooth to laptop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Folks, I have a peculiar problem that just started with my Bose Solo 5 soundbar. Every time my soundbar wakes, it pairs to my laptop via Bluetooth (as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kindone25, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Bose Solo 5 Soundbar mutes when paired via bluetooth to laptop

Folks, I have a peculiar problem that just started with my Bose Solo 5 soundbar. Every time my soundbar wakes, it pairs to my laptop via Bluetooth (as it should) but immediately mutes itself, completely disregarding the previous audio level from the last time it was paired, or the audio levels of the laptop built in speakers prior to pairing.

Does anyone have any ideas as to how to fix this? Not sure if this is an audio drivers or Bluetooth problem, but this issue just randomly cropped up when I upgraded to Windows 10 1903 from its predecessor.

submitted by /u/kindone25
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/kindone25, Nov 26, 2019

2. i cannot pair my Bose 35 bluetooth speakers with hp laptop

i cannot pair my Bose 35 bluetooth speakers with hp laptop

mustafajivanjee1, Nov 26, 2019
  3. i cannot pair my Bose 35 bluetooth speakers with hp laptop

mustafajivanjee1, Nov 26, 2019
  4. Bose Solo 5 Soundbar mutes when paired via bluetooth to laptop

Bose SoundSport Wireless Problems

Hi,

To resolve the issue with Bose Headphones on Windows 10, you may follow the steps below:

• Remove headphones from Device Manager

1. Press Windows Key + X and choose Device Manager from the list.

2. Locate your headphones in Device Manager, right click them and choose Uninstall.

Bose headphones from Device Manager should now appear as headphones in the Bluetooth devices list. Try pairing your PC with Bose headphones, but if the pairing doesn’t work you’ll need to delete the headphones’ memory by following the steps below:

1. On your Bose headphones slide the Power button up to the Bluetooth symbol and hold it there for 10 seconds.

2. Now headphones should appear in the Bluetooth devices list, and you’ll be able to connect them to your PC.

Let us know how it goes.

Jenicel Dri, Nov 26, 2019
Thema:

Bose Solo 5 Soundbar mutes when paired via bluetooth to laptop

1. Bose Solo 5 Soundbar mutes when paired via bluetooth to laptop - Similar Threads - Bose Solo Soundbar

2. Bluetooth soundbar always muted when connection is established.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth soundbar always muted when connection is established.: just a quick general question to a very specific issue.i currently use a bluetooth soundbar which connects fine although bluetooth drops connection now and then & i have to manually reconnect in settings.my question is, after a reboot/disconnection is there any way that the...
  3. Bluetooth soundbar always muted when connection is established.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth soundbar always muted when connection is established.: just a quick general question to a very specific issue.i currently use a bluetooth soundbar which connects fine although bluetooth drops connection now and then & i have to manually reconnect in settings.my question is, after a reboot/disconnection is there any way that the...
  4. tatronics soundbar no longer pairing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tatronics soundbar no longer pairing.: Hi, I contacted Microsoft support for an audio issue. As part of troubleshooting, they unpaired my Taotronics Bluetooth soundbar from my windows 11 computer.The soundbar no longer pairs with my computer. The soundbar is operative as it pairs with my phone. It is currently...
  5. tatronics soundbar no longer pairing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    tatronics soundbar no longer pairing.: Hi, I contacted Microsoft support for an audio issue. As part of troubleshooting, they unpaired my Taotronics Bluetooth soundbar from my windows 11 computer.It no longer pairs with my computer. The soundbar is operative as it pairs with my phone. It is currently unpaired from...
  6. Soundbar is connected via bluetooth but wont work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Soundbar is connected via bluetooth but wont work: I apologise that this seems to have been asked so many times, but I have tried all the suggested solutions and nothing happens. So I have an LG Soundbar model number NB2530A. My Laptop is a HP Omen Gaming Laptop. When I scan for Bluetooth on the laptop, It finds the...
  7. No Audio From Bluetooth Soundbar (Which Is On And Paired)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No Audio From Bluetooth Soundbar (Which Is On And Paired): Earlier today it was fine then suddenly I got no sound from my Bluetooth bar. It is on and paired with my Windows 10 PC. In the volume mixer it's at full volume yet the sound only comes from the crappy monitor speakers. I tried the troubleshooter and that thing is useless. I...
  8. bluetooth pairing flip 5 speaker

bluetooth pairing flip 5 speaker: hi. After I pair my flip5 speaker to my computer I can't hear anything on my speaker I still hear it from my computer. Any ideas of why is this happening, even when it says the flip 5 is connected?...
  9. Bluetooth pairing Windows 10 and Bose Soundlink

Bluetooth pairing Windows 10 and Bose Soundlink: I am not able to pair the Bose Soundlink with my windows 10 laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-pairing-windows-10-and-bose-soundlink/1d7a8270-5756-434a-81df-14c51f3248b4
  10. Bluetooth paired but doesnt play. Bose external speaker

Bluetooth paired but doesnt play. Bose external speaker: Bluetooth paired but doesnt play. Bose external speaker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-paired-but-doesnt-play-bose-external/939450b3-c213-4180-a07d-aacd4792b0e5

Users found this page by searching for:

1. old dell bluetooth connect to bose solo speaker