Windows 10: Bose Soundlink Mini 2 skipping with windows 10

Discus and support Bose Soundlink Mini 2 skipping with windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, Since a couple of months, my bose won't play audio correctly from my laptop running the latest windows & updated drivers. Also the bose... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JeroenVdg, Apr 28, 2020.

1. JeroenVdg Win User

Bose Soundlink Mini 2 skipping with windows 10

Hello,

Since a couple of months, my bose won't play audio correctly from my laptop running the latest windows & updated drivers.

Also the bose driver is up to date, but it isn't a bose issue as it plays correctly from for example my phone.

How to fix this Windows problem?

previous solutions won't help, I've reset, emptied cache, reinstalled drivers etc.

thanks

:)

JeroenVdg, Apr 28, 2020
  2. phil8s Win User

bose soundlink mini 2 audio doesnt work on pc games.

Hi! I just got a 2nd hand bose soundlink mini 2 from an online seller and has no longer a warranty from bose. im running windows 10 prof on my asus rog. bose plays audio on voice and music but it doesnt work when i play games. no other bluetooth devices
    are connected, iver cleared the bluetooth list on bose, reset to factory setting and updated the firmware. i have an older bose soundlink mini which it works on everything, even on my pc games. i need your help, thanks!

phil8s, Apr 28, 2020
  3. bose soundlink mini 2 audio doesnt work on pc games.

Hi,

Compatibility issue is one of the possible reasons why your Bose SoundLink Mini 2 is not working on your Windows 10 device. To help you resolve this concern, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you experiencing this issue with all of your games?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to this concern?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the driver from the Device Manager?

Wilfred Mac, Apr 28, 2020
  4. Bose Soundlink Mini 2 skipping with windows 10

Arc Mouse Conflict with Bose SoundLink Mini

I have an ArcMouse bluetooth connected to my MacBook Pro running OSX 10.11.6. Works fine until I turn on and pair my Bose SoundLink Mini. The mouse continues to work for a few seconds to a few minutes, then disconnects. OSX still sees it and lists is
    as Not Connected. I can remove it and re-pair it, then it is listed as connected for a second or two then changes to disconnected. If I turn off the SoundLink Mini then turn off the mouse and turn it back on, it works fine again. I don't see any advanced
    settings in the bluetooth manager to change channels or anything like I might try with WiFi conflicts - is there any way to resolve conflicting bluetooth devices?

Cheers.

John Haasbeek, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

Bose Soundlink Mini 2 skipping with windows 10

1. Bose Soundlink Mini 2 skipping with windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bose Soundlink Mini

2. Windows 11 problem with Bose Soundlink Color II speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 problem with Bose Soundlink Color II speaker: I upgraded to Windows 11 and now when I pair my Bose Soundlink Color II speaker it show ups as a headset after pairing and the sound quality is poor...
  3. Windows 11 problem with Bose Soundlink Color II speaker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 problem with Bose Soundlink Color II speaker: I upgraded to Windows 11 and now when I pair my Bose Soundlink Color II speaker it show ups as a headset after pairing and the sound quality is poor...
  4. A solution to connect a BOSE Mini II SE Soundlink speaker to a PC with Win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    A solution to connect a BOSE Mini II SE Soundlink speaker to a PC with Win 10: I finally got my BOSE Mini II SE Soundlink speaker to connect and work. Note that using the Setting: "+Add Bluetooth and other devices" to connect did result in a connection under “Other devices” but not under “Audio”:The Bose Mini II SE Soundlink speaker did not show up on...
  5. Repacing battery in Bose Mini II speaker

Repacing battery in Bose Mini II speaker: Hi there I like using the Bose Mini II speaker -- after 5 years the battery has finally died -- I can get a replacement (34 EUR Amazon) but I see the battery is soldered on to a small circuit board. I've disassembled the speaker system and am not a stranger to using a...
  6. Repacing battery in Bose Mini II speaker

Repacing battery in Bose Mini II speaker: Hi there I like using the Bose Mini II speaker -- after 5 years the battery has finally died -- I can get a replacement (34 EUR Amazon) but I see the battery is soldered on to a small circuit board. I've disassembled the speaker system and am not a stranger to using a...
  7. Bluetooth pairing Windows 10 and Bose Soundlink

Bluetooth pairing Windows 10 and Bose Soundlink: I am not able to pair the Bose Soundlink with my windows 10 laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-pairing-windows-10-and-bose-soundlink/1d7a8270-5756-434a-81df-14c51f3248b4
  8. Bose Micro SoundLink: How to set Stereo or Party Mode w/o Bose Connect App

Bose Micro SoundLink: How to set Stereo or Party Mode w/o Bose Connect App: Running Windows 10 Home; version 1709; OS Build 16299.251, update1803 (9). Two Bose Micro SoundLink speakers paired and connected in "Bluetooth Devices". Both set to disvover the PC. Both show "Connected voice, music." Any way to play these speakers simultaneouly? No such...
  9. Bose Soundlink 2 connected bluetooth, no sound though

Bose Soundlink 2 connected bluetooth, no sound though: I am currently using windows 10 on a surface pro tablet. I have my Bose soundlink 2 connected via Bluetooth. It will play sound effects through the Soundlink 2, but will not play music from iTunes through the Soundlink 2. Only through the tablet's speakers. I've adjusted...
  10. Bluetooth volume control win 10 & bose soundlink 2

Bluetooth volume control win 10 & bose soundlink 2: worked fine for a bit. however after an update the volume control (windows volume) will not control it. If I reboot, fixes the issues and i can raise and lower, yet something randomly causes it to bug out and I cant control it by the computer... I have updated drivers,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bose