Windows 10: BOSS SOUND SPORT

Discus and support BOSS SOUND SPORT in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HI NOT ABLE TO CONNECCT BOSS SOUND SPORT WITH SURFSCE PRO 6... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kailasharora, Sep 21, 2019.

1. BOSS SOUND SPORT

HI

NOT ABLE TO CONNECCT BOSS SOUND SPORT WITH SURFSCE PRO 6

:)

kailasharora, Sep 21, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue BOSS SOUND SPORT :p

cadaveca, Sep 21, 2019
  3. Sports App

Hi Kastriot,

Thank you for keeping us updated on this query.

Method 1: Run the apps troubleshooter included within Windows OS by following the steps below, and check if the issue persist.

Step 1: Type troubleshooting
    in the search box next to Start icon, and press
    Enter.

Step 2: Click on View All
    from the left hand screen panel, and select Windows Store apps.

Step 3: Follow the on-screen instruction.

Method 2: If the issue persist, try the steps below, and check if the issue is resolved.

a. To remove a sports section from the app:

Step 1: Open Sports App, and click on My favorites option from the left side panel of the window.

Step 2: Click on See more options, i.e. ‘’ next to search bar. You will now see
    X marks on the sections you can remove.

Step 3: Click on X mark, and check if the sport section is removed.

b. To add a sports section to favorites list:

Step 1: Open Sports App, and click on My favorites option from the left side panel of the window.

Step 2: Click on + options, under Favorite Sports, type the name of the sport, and press
    Enter.

Step 3: Check if the section is added to favorites list.

Hope this helps!

Get back to us if you have queries regarding Windows, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you,

Microsoft Community.

Likhitha V, Sep 21, 2019
  4. fireberd Win User

BOSS SOUND SPORT

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Sep 21, 2019
Thema:

BOSS SOUND SPORT

1. BOSS SOUND SPORT - Similar Threads - BOSS SOUND SPORT

2. Search-Boss SearchGoose

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search-Boss SearchGoose: I need correct and clear instructions for removal of search-boss and searchgoose. It does not show up as an extension I can remove and all other online fixes are inaccurate or do not match my Windows 11 screen....
  3. Search-Boss SearchGoose

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search-Boss SearchGoose: I need correct and clear instructions for removal of search-boss and searchgoose. It does not show up as an extension I can remove and all other online fixes are inaccurate or do not match my Windows 11 screen....
  4. Sport widget

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sport widget: All of a sudden, the Sports widget is not shown, and when I try to re pin it the following error appears:Unable to pin sports widget at this time.Logged off and back on, still no difference. It's the only widget with this problem. Any ideas?Running Windows 11, latest build...
  5. Sport widget

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sport widget: All of a sudden, the Sports widget is not shown, and when I try to re pin it the following error appears:Unable to pin sports widget at this time.Logged off and back on, still no difference. It's the only widget with this problem. Any ideas?Running Windows 11, latest build...
  6. McAffee Boss found dead

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    McAffee Boss found dead: From the BBC just now. John McAfee: Anti-virus creator found dead in prison cell - BBC News 181513
  7. Files Save to Boss' Computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files Save to Boss' Computer: My boss originally set up my laptop and entered in all of her information, now she wants me to make it so she doesn't get all of my saved files and downloads. She stated she only gets what I save to the cloud, which most of it does that automatically. I have tried turning off...
  8. Edge sports panel

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge sports panel: new laptop with latrst version of edge. Loaded. I want to stop uk football scores showing in right hand panel. I have turned them off in personalisation but stil show https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-sports-panel/656c8a66-a8ba-4ab5-8b24-fc1dfd21a91c
  9. Yahoo Sports

in Browsers and Email
    Yahoo Sports: From time to time, my computer gives me a big red warning page telling me Yahoo Sports is an "Unsafe Site". Any ideas what that is all about? 50783
  10. Sports streaming

in Windows 10 Support
    Sports streaming: As I have to watch my sport on the computer,via streaming,can any body advise me,as to the safest, paid for sports streaming site. I have been using free streaming,but it is pathetic,and can be very stressful,with all the adds,and continual stopping,and freeze ups. Regards...