Windows 10: Both control keys are not working. Switch in and out of life for periods of time without...

Discus and support Both control keys are not working. Switch in and out of life for periods of time without... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having issues with the control keys on my Acer Aspire laptop. Both of them went dead at the same time, even though one of them i never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Grrcabrera, Dec 15, 2018.

1. Both control keys are not working. Switch in and out of life for periods of time without...

Hello,

I'm having issues with the control keys on my Acer Aspire laptop. Both of them went dead at the same time, even though one of them i never used at all. There are periods of time at which they randomly start working again but they just as quickly stop. I have no explanation as to how or why they decide to work or not to work. When they work, both of them work, but when they don't, both of them don't.

Thank you for your help

:)

Grrcabrera, Dec 15, 2018

2. key switches don't work

On this Toshiba Satellite M645, key switches don't work, brightness control, mouse and pointer on/off, and wireless on/off.
    Any suggestions?

electron100, Dec 15, 2018
  3. Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Dec 15, 2018
  4. csatennis Win User

Both control keys are not working. Switch in and out of life for periods of time without...

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Dec 15, 2018
Thema:

Both control keys are not working. Switch in and out of life for periods of time without...

1. Both control keys are not working. Switch in and out of life for periods of time without... - Similar Threads - Both control keys

2. Both control keys not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Both control keys not working: Both ctrl keys aren't working on my laptop windows 11, acer aspire 3. I already tried everything I found on the internet like running the keyboard trouble shooter. Pretty sure that it's a software issue since the problem persists since I bought the laptop and concerns both...
  3. Both control keys not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Both control keys not working: Both ctrl keys aren't working on my laptop windows 11, acer aspire 3. I already tried everything I found on the internet like running the keyboard trouble shooter. Pretty sure that it's a software issue since the problem persists since I bought the laptop and concerns both...
  4. Both Control Keys Suddenly Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Both Control Keys Suddenly Not Working: Last week, both control keys suddenly stopped working normally. It is both keys, so I do not suspect an issue with the physical keyboard.Currently, neither control key will register unless a control key is held down and another key is pressed. The control key registers after...
  5. Both Control Keys Suddenly Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Both Control Keys Suddenly Not Working: Last week, both control keys suddenly stopped working normally. It is both keys, so I do not suspect an issue with the physical keyboard.Currently, neither control key will register unless a control key is held down and another key is pressed. The control key registers after...
  6. Both Control Keys Suddenly Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Both Control keys are not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Both Control keys are not working: I have a problem for 2 months, my BOTH control keys are not working. I Tried everything like deleting drivers and again instaling them. Pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/both-control-keys-are-not-working/a2b9d501-2eb9-43c4-b489-549078f2f5ae
  8. Both up arrow and period key on numpad not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Both up arrow and period key on numpad not working: I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it, but I tried to get my computer to keep the numlock on at startup and the instructions said to go to registry editor > hkey_users then I changed the data value in "Initialkeyboardindicators" Does anyone have the original value...
  9. Both Control Keys that Have Stopped Working

Both Control Keys that Have Stopped Working: i'm using windows 10 in laptop lenovo y700 both CTRL key stopped working i have tried this solution alt+ctrl+fn and it worked properly but now it stopped working...
  10. Both control keys not working. Help!

Both control keys not working. Help!: Hi there. My control keys are not working. I already tried doing the suggestions I found online but they didn't worked. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/both-control-keys-not-working-help/123a59a3-474a-4e96-b7a7-f0ef8b2b5960