Windows 10: both itunes and spotify will not work on my pc

Discus and support both itunes and spotify will not work on my pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have spotify premium and apple music. I used to use spotify on my desktop all the time but now it will only play the first 2 seconds of the same song... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by devin demilo, May 29, 2024.

1. both itunes and spotify will not work on my pc

I have spotify premium and apple music. I used to use spotify on my desktop all the time but now it will only play the first 2 seconds of the same song and automatically loop again. I cant skip the song, or change it. iTunes does the exact same thing.

:)

devin demilo, May 29, 2024

2. Netflix, Spotify and iTunes or lack thereof!

I bought a new laptop yesterday with Windows 10 on and have had at least 5 failed attempts to download Netflix, Spotify and iTunes.

I have run the fix that was suggested on the 12th January but it still isn't working. Can you please help me with this as I am now starting to hate Windows 10

AndreaCoates3, May 29, 2024
  3. cwlong52 Win User
    Headphones and Spotify

I have a pair of Bose A2 Soundlink wireless headphones. I can listen to iTunes or CDs with no problem. When I listen to Spotify, they keep cutting in and out. I can use them to listen to it on my iPhone, but it has issues
    on my desktop Windows 10 pc. I have tried reloading Spotify, but no help. Any suggestions? .

cwlong52, May 29, 2024
  4. Ramon Imp Win User

both itunes and spotify will not work on my pc

iTunes installation + Other installation that have occured

It seems that there's a problem with that particular link. Anyhow, here are some steps that you can try and see if it resolves the issue:

• Disable your third-party antivirus.
    • Install iTunes as administrator.
    • Update your Windows.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Visit Apple forums to check for suggestions.

Update us with the results of these steps.

Ramon Imp, May 29, 2024
Thema:

both itunes and spotify will not work on my pc

1. both itunes and spotify will not work on my pc - Similar Threads - both itunes spotify

2. both itunes and spotify will not work on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    both itunes and spotify will not work on my pc: I have spotify premium and apple music. I used to use spotify on my desktop all the time but now it will only play the first 2 seconds of the same song and automatically loop again. I cant skip the song, or change it. iTunes does the exact same thing....
  3. Fix Spotify Lyrics not working on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Spotify Lyrics not working on Windows PC: [IMG]According to some Windows users, Spotify Lyrics are not showing or working on the app. Whereas, some of them reported that lyrics are not showing in the web version. In this post, we will cover both scenarios and see what can be done if Spotify Lyrics are not working on...
  4. Why is my clock app Spotify not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my clock app Spotify not working?: It keeps showing "Connecting to service"; Neither the login page comes nor signs in automatically. This feature would be amazing, if it worked. it's got stuck on LOADING....
  5. Why is my clock app Spotify not working?

Why is my clock app Spotify not working?: It keeps showing "Connecting to service"; Neither the login page comes nor signs in automatically. This feature would be amazing, if it worked. it's got stuck on LOADING....
  6. iTunes not working on my PC.

iTunes not working on my PC.: iTunes not working on my PC. Microsoft no longer has people to help over the phone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/itunes-not-working-on-my-pc/8e01664d-02e9-42c0-aec8-8b4df354ec3e
  7. ITunes not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ITunes not working: I installed iTunes in my W10 pc (with the latest update) to enable me to transfer music (mp3 tracks) to my iPhone 7 at first this seemed to work fine. I connected the phone via usb and it showed up in iTunes as expected and I was able to drag and drop a few tracks across....
  8. itunes not visible on pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    itunes not visible on pc: Suddenly, I cannot see or find itunes on my win 10 pc. I have tried re-installing but cannot access the ms store, so used apple direct download. It loads as far as telling me that it cannot upgrade the existing version. itunes is not visible on the programmes list, so I...
  9. How to retain the dark mode spotify and itunes icons?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to retain the dark mode spotify and itunes icons?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bhavish2023 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kgsg7j/how_to_retain_the_dark_mode_spotify_and_itunes/
  10. Netflix, Spotify and iTunes or lack thereof!

Netflix, Spotify and iTunes or lack thereof!: I bought a new laptop yesterday with Windows 10 on and have had at least 5 failed attempts to download Netflix, Spotify and iTunes. I have run the fix that was suggested on the 12th January but it still isn't working. Can you please help me with this as I am now starting...