Windows 10: Both laptops receiving the same blue screen of death

Discus and support Both laptops receiving the same blue screen of death in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; A few weeks ago, about few days apart, both of my laptops started giving me the blue screen "unexpected kernel mode trap", one of the laptops was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/123Ecarus, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Both laptops receiving the same blue screen of death

A few weeks ago, about few days apart, both of my laptops started giving me the blue screen "unexpected kernel mode trap", one of the laptops was crashing constantly (error was showing every 5min), the second once a week. One of the device was brought to warranty, they changed the cpu.. But as soon as I turned the power the blue screen appeared... Any ideas?

submitted by /u/123Ecarus
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/123Ecarus, Dec 11, 2019
  2. iuppiter Win User

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    Both laptops receiving the same blue screen of death [​IMG]

iuppiter, Dec 16, 2019
  3. Ryan Pag Win User
    Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Dec 16, 2019
  4. John Sarc Win User

Both laptops receiving the same blue screen of death

Blue Screen of Death

We appreciate the information.

To get better assistance in resolving Blue Screen of Death, we suggest that you get in touch with our
    Answer Desk as it has the experts and advanced troubleshooting steps regarding this issue.

Regards.

John Sarc, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

Both laptops receiving the same blue screen of death

1. Both laptops receiving the same blue screen of death - Similar Threads - Both laptops receiving

2. blue screen of death on my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screen of death on my laptop: please fix blue screen on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-of-death-on-my-laptop/4ff4fee7-c92e-4d63-a60c-ada8ff298370
  3. blue screen of death on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen of death on my laptop: please fix blue screen on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-of-death-on-my-laptop/4ff4fee7-c92e-4d63-a60c-ada8ff298370
  4. blue screen of death on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Laptop stuck at blue death screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck at blue death screen: Error code: Crictial process dies. Held down for 10 seconds nothing. Unresponsive please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-stuck-at-blue-death-screen/8dc47aa1-aa82-4435-821f-1da2f2c25858
  6. Laptop stuck at blue death screen

Laptop stuck at blue death screen: Error code: Crictial process dies. Held down for 10 seconds nothing. Unresponsive please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-stuck-at-blue-death-screen/8dc47aa1-aa82-4435-821f-1da2f2c25858
  7. Laptop Blue Screen to Death

Laptop Blue Screen to Death: My laptop has been restarting on its own. Its's a blue screen to death issue. I looked for the error online.[system service exception ntfs.sys failed]In one of the websites, they suggested to do an SFC Scan. After the scan, I got this message. "Windows Resource Protection...
  8. Laptop Blue Screen to Death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Blue Screen to Death: My laptop has been restarting on its own. Its's a blue screen to death issue. I looked for the error online.[system service exception ntfs.sys failed]In one of the websites, they suggested to do an SFC Scan. After the scan, I got this message. "Windows Resource Protection...
  9. Laptop crashed blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop crashed blue screen of death: Hello, today i was using my bluetooth earbuds on my laptop and they were not working well despiste being connected it was not giving any sound i was using it before and it was working, then the youtube video stopped playing and it crashed. This is the link to the minidump...
  10. blue screen of death HP laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screen of death HP laptop: Hi My sons laptop has blue screen with code 0xc0000225. I have tried several suggestions to fix it but to no avail. Can't system restore as it says Norton preventing it, but can't access anything on laptop to uninstall Norton. Downloaded windows 10 onto new USB , but no...