Windows 10: both lockscreen as well as bing desktop pictures does not changing

Discus and support both lockscreen as well as bing desktop pictures does not changing in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello,In my HP laptop, even if I select Windows Spotlight my lockscreen picture doect change. Dont know why?In addition I have a problem in bing... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Mr. Karthick V, Jun 24, 2021.

1. both lockscreen as well as bing desktop pictures does not changing

Hello,In my HP laptop, even if I select Windows Spotlight my lockscreen picture doect change. Dont know why?In addition I have a problem in bing desktop picture. Recently, I have installed Bing desktop picture app and it was going well til sometime. I was enjoying by seeing new pictures everyday and further explored those pictures. Now, thats stopped. Why? I beg you to solve this problem to improve my working efficiency. Thank you in advance. RegardsKarthick V.India.

:)

Mr. Karthick V, Jun 24, 2021

2. I want my desktop bakround to change with Bing's pictures daily

Hi Scott,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

I suggest you to download the Bing pictures from the internet using the Bing search engine. After downloading the pictures, you may save the pictures in the particular folder.

You may follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys on the keyboard to open settings menu.

• Click on Personalization.

• Click on Background on the left navigation pane.

• Select the Slideshow from the Background drop down menu.

• Click on Browse under choose albums from your slideshow.

• Select the folder where you have saved the Bing pictures on your computer.
    This will help you to change the desktop background with Bing pictures.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jun 24, 2021
  3. 文国杨 Win User
    On Windows 10 mobile - Bing lockscreen not updating

文国杨, Jun 24, 2021
  4. both lockscreen as well as bing desktop pictures does not changing

How do I find out where the picture is on my Bing Desktop (not in lockscreen). Thanks

How do I find out where the picture is (location eg great wall of china or a link to maps etc) (Like you can find out on the lock screen) on my Bing Desktop (not in lockscreen). Thanks

MarguareteW, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

both lockscreen as well as bing desktop pictures does not changing

1. both lockscreen as well as bing desktop pictures does not changing - Similar Threads - both lockscreen bing

2. Bing ad on lockscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bing ad on lockscreen: Hello.After updating my win11 machine today I got this ad right in the middle of lockscreen.How to remove it?OS: Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 Build 22621.1413 Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22639.1000.0...
  3. Bing ad on lockscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bing ad on lockscreen: Hello.After updating my win11 machine today I got this ad right in the middle of lockscreen.How to remove it?OS: Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 Build 22621.1413 Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22639.1000.0...
  4. Picture for lockscreen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Picture for lockscreen: I want my computer to start up in my lock screen with a picture. The picture is in settings personalization background choose your picture it is the first blue picture on the left hand side. I want to be able to access that picture in lock screen choose your picture. Can...
  5. How do I find out where the picture is on my Bing Desktop not in lockscreen. Thanks

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I find out where the picture is on my Bing Desktop not in lockscreen. Thanks: How do I find out where the picture is location eg great wall of china or a link to maps etc Like you can find out on the lock screen on my Bing Desktop not in lockscreen. Thanks...
  6. Bing Desktop Picture Not Updating

Bing Desktop Picture Not Updating: Hi, Is anyone / everyone else finding that the Bing Desktop background image no longer updating each day? Is there a reason for this? I have been using Bing Desktop for several years without any issues, so I hope that Microsoft aren't stopping the service! Thanks,...
  7. lockscreen pictures

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    lockscreen pictures: Hello, It has been few days since I am not able to see where the wonderful picture on my lockscreen are taken. Before I used to have that option on the upper right of my screen and now I can only see the time on the lower left of my laptop. What can I do. I want that...
  8. Bing desktop pictures

Bing desktop pictures: How do I disable Bing desktop picture display . Is this a app? (windows 10) Moved from: Bing apps / Installing and uninstalling / Bing desktop app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-desktop-pictures/587b186b-3645-4333-a830-5f4a53aef19d
  9. Lockscreen pictures

Lockscreen pictures: My lockscreen pictures will not cycle through the slideshow. How do I get this to work again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockscreen-pictures/006c8cbc-cc5f-4da3-8ec4-256bc6fbe993
  10. Bing Desktop pictures dont refresh!

Bing Desktop pictures dont refresh!: Please, help me! My Bing desktop pictures in Windows 10 Pro N stop refresh every day. How can I set, again, that Bing Desktop picture refresh himself every day. Sorry for my bad englixh! Mario 12552