Windows 10: Both my pc’s won’t start since auto update

Discus and support Both my pc’s won’t start since auto update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo desktop and a Zoostorm pc that we use on a daily basis. Unfortunately, they are both set to auto update and now they wont start. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WayneS7, Mar 6, 2021.

1. WayneS7 Win User

Both my pc’s won’t start since auto update

I have a Lenovo desktop and a Zoostorm pc that we use on a daily basis. Unfortunately, they are both set to auto update and now they wont start. The Lenovo gets to the ‘lenovo’ logo screen then loops back to the beginning. I cant access Safe Mode using F8. Ive tried pressing enter repeatedly which allows me into some if the settings but the computer wont run troubleshoot for start up, start ul checks or remove the updates. Any ideas?

:)

WayneS7, Mar 6, 2021

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Mar 6, 2021
  3. Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Mar 6, 2021
  4. tabuf Win User

N97 Bluetooth disappeared, won´t start again

Today without any reason the Bluetooth disappeared, and it won´t start anymore from the connections menu. Any clue where to start looking. Software V20, and no new update available.

tabuf, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

1. Both my pc’s won’t start since auto update - Similar Threads - Both pc’s won’t

2. Pc won’t start correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc won’t start correctly: when I power it on, it loads the manufacturer logo and then the blue screen "windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. my computer just starts the restart process but doesn’t finish restarting....
  3. Pc won’t start correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc won’t start correctly: when I power it on, it loads the manufacturer logo and then the blue screen "windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. my computer just starts the restart process but doesn’t finish restarting....
  4. Pc won’t start correctly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Pc won’t start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc won’t start: Help when I try to turn on my pc it gives me a blue screen saying that your pc did not start correctly and I tried everything please help someone please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-wont-start/5ec84625-1615-45cf-b4e5-a3641e65c84e
  6. Pc won’t start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc won’t start: Help when I try to turn on my pc it gives me a blue screen saying that your pc did not start correctly and I tried everything please help someone please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-wont-start/5ec84625-1615-45cf-b4e5-a3641e65c84e
  7. Pc won’t start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. PC won’t auto lock on user accounts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC won’t auto lock on user accounts: Hi. My PC will not auto lock when a non administrator account is logged in. I have screensaver with password set to 5 minutes on admin and user accounts, but it never locks the user account. Admin account locks and sleeps fine, only the user accounts have the problem. Any...
  9. My PC won’t start anymore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC won’t start anymore: I got a new PC for Christmas and it’s been working fine up until now. I got a notification from Control Panel Security and Maintenance that a drive had an error and I need to restart to fix it. I did it and restarted and now my PC keeps having blue screen errors before being...
  10. My pc won’t start after a update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My pc won’t start after a update: I was using my computer just normal and i notice a little yellow dot in the southdown option i click in update and restart and it go to 100% it restart got to the mis screen then to the windows screen and the little dot circle don’t show and it stuck there what should i do...