Windows 10: Both of my monitors go black when playing ROBLOX.

Discus and support Both of my monitors go black when playing ROBLOX. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was playing a game called ROBLOX and both of my monitors went black and when they turned back on Roblox said it wasn't responding and I had to open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PikachuGameREAL, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Both of my monitors go black when playing ROBLOX.

I was playing a game called ROBLOX and both of my monitors went black and when they turned back on Roblox said it wasn't responding and I had to open task manager to close it.

:)

PikachuGameREAL, Jan 30, 2021
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Jan 30, 2021
  3. Windows 10 on packard Bell *Playing ROBLOX*

Hi Steven,

Performance or connectivity issues may occur while playing games in Roblox due to several reasons. There are possibilities that the game needs an update or your router's network bandwidth is insufficient. To properly isolate your concern, please provide
    us the following information:

• Does the same issue occur on other games online?
    • Are you experiencing network issues if you are not playing a game?
    • Have you tried to connect your computer to the network through an Ethernet cable?

In the meantime, we recommend that you install all the critical and important Windows Updates on your computer by following the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Jan 30, 2021
  4. Both of my monitors go black when playing ROBLOX.

Can't play Roblox

I have one question because something happened to my laptop I cant play roblox i want to play my roblox and I'm getting mad

Bendy_the_dancing_demon, Jan 30, 2021
Thema:

Both of my monitors go black when playing ROBLOX.

1. Both of my monitors go black when playing ROBLOX. - Similar Threads - Both monitors black

2. My pc keeps crashing after 2-3 minutes of playing a game. Both of my monitors go black and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc keeps crashing after 2-3 minutes of playing a game. Both of my monitors go black and...: So my pc keeps crashing after 2-3 minutes after I start playing a game. When that happens both of my monitors turn black and my fans start going at full speed and making a really loud noise. That issue only happens on games. Usually what happens is I turn on my pc and go on...
  3. When I connect my two monitors, they both go black.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I connect my two monitors, they both go black.: I just bought a Sceptre monitor and while trying to set it up with my laptop, I made the Sceptre the main screen. Once I made it the main screen, both monitors went black. What do I need to do to fix this?...
  4. When I connect my two monitors, they both go black.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I connect my two monitors, they both go black.: I just bought a Sceptre monitor and while trying to set it up with my laptop, I made the Sceptre the main screen. Once I made it the main screen, both monitors went black. What do I need to do to fix this?...
  5. When I connect my two monitors, they both go black.

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Roblox screen going black

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Roblox screen going black: Whenever i press play on roblox my screen goes black im not sure why this happens please can someone lend some help thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-screen-going-black/22287ad0-9a96-4eb1-8da6-ae7db61d5bef
  7. Both monitors go black when I plug in HDMI monitor.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Both monitors go black when I plug in HDMI monitor.: So I normally have two monitors, an HDMI as my main display and a VGA for my secondary display. I have an Intel i5 6500 CPU 3.2 gHz, 8 gb ram. Today when I came home from dinner my pc would not show a display when I moved the mouse or pressed the keyboard. I either left...
  8. My monitor going black when playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My monitor going black when playing: Hello, I've been having issues with playing almost all my games. Whenever I load into the game, if the graphics are too high then my monitor would go black. After that, sometimes not always, my computer would produce a loud noise, this is caused by a fan going very fast, I'm...
  9. Both monitors of laptop are black

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Both monitors of laptop are black: I Connected my TV to my laptop and set the extend diaplays option to duplicate displays options and all ia black unless I disconnect the TV using hdmi port. the screen of laptop works finweif on its own. where is the option stored in registry so i can change it. i cant change...
  10. Both laptop screen and external monitor go black

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Both laptop screen and external monitor go black: I have the new Acer Aspire laptop and a TV which I use as a monitor. They have worked together very happily some time now. But yesterday I had to do a forced shutdown when the start button would not work and the TV screen shrank in size and there were error messages. When I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. screen turns black when playing roblox