Windows 10: Both of my win10 desktops have HDR and can stream HDR content, but when I select a...

Discus and support Both of my win10 desktops have HDR and can stream HDR content, but when I select a... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Both of my win10 desktops have HDR and can stream HDR content, but when I select a streaming service that supports this, I only see the HD stream Using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kjl1956, May 4, 2021.

1. kjl1956 Win User

Both of my win10 desktops have HDR and can stream HDR content, but when I select a...

Both of my win10 desktops have HDR and can stream HDR content, but when I select a streaming service that supports this, I only see the HD stream Using google chrome, firefox, and other browsers; services amazon prime video, Disney plus, and Hulu.My internet is 300mbps download and 30mbps upload, both PCs are on with 1GB LAN connection so speed should not be an issue.

:)

kjl1956, May 4, 2021

2. HDR streaming not turning on.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern that the HDR streaming is crashing in your laptop. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the PC?

However, we would like you to update the display/graphics driver to the latest version and also suggest you to refer this article and let us know the status of the issue:

Stream HDR video on Windows 10

We await your response,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator.

Aditya_Roy, May 4, 2021
  3. about playing hdr content

on windows hd colour setting.

my display capablities is showing

stream hdr videos -yes

use hdr-no

use wcg-no

what is the difference between stream hdr and use hdr?

why my display capablities is showing no sign for use hdr and use wcg

hashirkanakkayil, May 4, 2021
  4. Both of my win10 desktops have HDR and can stream HDR content, but when I select a...

HDR Streaming grayed out in windows 10

Hi Mohammed AlJasim,

We determined the issue and found out that your computer specs and graphics card are highly capable of enabling HDR and running a 4K video.

Since you've already tested this on Sony TV and its perfectly working fine, we suggest that you
    contact your other TV manufacturer’s support team (which is
    BenQ) directly for confirmation if this TV is really capable for
    streaming HDR videos in Netflix or not.

To know how to contact them, you can visit this link:
    BenQ Support.

Netflix has a feature to auto-detect the capability monitors or TVs if they can stream HDR videos or not.

Please respond to this thread to let me know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform me by replying to this post.

Johann Eva, May 4, 2021
Thema:

Both of my win10 desktops have HDR and can stream HDR content, but when I select a...

1. Both of my win10 desktops have HDR and can stream HDR content, but when I select a... - Similar Threads - Both win10 desktops

2. Where is the HDR Streaming option?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the HDR Streaming option?: My laptop says it supports HDR streaming but I cannot find the option to turn it on. The HDR itself is on, I just don't have the streaming option. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-hdr-streaming-option/4683f432-5610-49af-8676-8731c6a9ad70
  3. Where is the HDR Streaming option?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is the HDR Streaming option?: My laptop says it supports HDR streaming but I cannot find the option to turn it on. The HDR itself is on, I just don't have the streaming option. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-hdr-streaming-option/4683f432-5610-49af-8676-8731c6a9ad70
  4. USE HDR Streaming = No

in Windows 10 Customization
    USE HDR Streaming = No: I have a Intel NUC NUC8i5BEH - i5 8259U with the Iris 655+ on board graphics chip. This combination should support 4K HDR.I acquired a Samsung LS32AM702UNXZA monitor - HDR10 capable.I have the Samsung driver for the monitor installed. According to DXDIAG compared against MS...
  5. about playing hdr content

about playing hdr content: on windows hd colour setting. my display capablities is showing stream hdr videos -yes use hdr-no use wcg-no what is the difference between stream hdr and use hdr? why my display capablities is showing no sign for use hdr and use wcg...
  6. HDR content in Window 10

HDR content in Window 10: So I have been trying to fix the HDR content on my laptop Lenovo X1 Extreme Gen 2, 4K OLED because the colours are too saturated beyond what normal saturation of colours should look like. I even had the entire screen replaced and still no fix. Upon inspecting the Windows...
  7. Is there a way to change HDR settings? I have HDR-streaming capable display, but I cannot...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to change HDR settings? I have HDR-streaming capable display, but I cannot...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Carbon_Trioxide [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g6mirc/is_there_a_way_to_change_hdr_settings_i_have/
  8. HDR on Win10.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDR on Win10.: I can't get Win10 to use HDR because Windows see my "receiver" as the display device so it won't let me toggle it on despite it being compliant to both BT2020YCC and Eotf2084Supported....
  9. Problems with HDR on my Win10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems with HDR on my Win10: Hallo, I Have a Problem with my monitor switching to hdr Mode with gsync enabled so basicly whats Happening is if i turn on hdr in the Windows settings it says hdr on on my monitor but the LED on it is Green and i get teering ingame if i turn hdr off in the Windows settings...
  10. HDR streaming not turning on.

HDR streaming not turning on.: My laptop is supporting HDR steaming but when i try to turn it on it crashes. i tried with power supply on in laptop. now i don't know what i have to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdr-streaming-not-turning-on/cae4ebbd-37c5-4a35-986c-f6fa7eb6c4ff