Windows 10: both shift are not working

Discus and support both shift are not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when stickey key ON some time worked and after some time still not worked......im trying this multiple times.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Somnath Nadgire, Mar 28, 2023.

1. both shift are not working

when stickey key ON some time worked and after some time still not worked......im trying this multiple times.

:)

Somnath Nadgire, Mar 28, 2023
  2. P4-630 Win User

Intel Speed Shift Technology Skylake

You just need a Skylake CPU and ThrottleStop, once turned on speed shift you can exit the software as unclewebb said above.

P4-630, Mar 28, 2023
  3. Eugen H. Win User
    Keyboard: some Shift- combinations do not work from time to time

When using SHIFT to type !, @, #, $, ( or ) they sometimes do not work. A while later, they may work for a short time. Sometimes the problem does not show up for days. Steps taken so far:

• The device manager shows no issues.
    • Test programs found nothing or suggest it may be a hardware error.
    • When using on-screen keyboards, there is no issue.
    • The keyboard drivers have been de-installed and automatically re-installed
    • The latest drivers are installed
    • Have removed and re-selected the language keyboards
    Thanks for any help!

Eugen

Eugen H., Mar 28, 2023
  4. both shift are not working

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Mar 28, 2023
Thema:

both shift are not working

1. both shift are not working - Similar Threads - both shift are

2. Both shift keys aren't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Both shift keys aren't working: Whenever both of my shift keys aren't working, I'll watch YouTube tutorials on how to fix it like removing sticky keys/filter keys, updating my keyboard drivers, updating/restarting the computer, etc. But somehow the shift keys continues to not work after I've attempted those...
  3. My both shift keys not working!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My both shift keys not working!: Hi, from a few months my both shift key stopped working. When I restarted my laptop in safe mode, they started working! I understood that some background app is interfering with the shift key, but the problem is I have a lot of programs installed, and I can't figure it out....
  4. Shift + A is not working with both left and right shift.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shift + A is not working with both left and right shift.: The left and right shift key works with all other letters and numbers besides A. I can use caps lock to get uppercase A. But, I would prefer to use my shift key on A rather than caps lock. I have tried using another keyboard but still have the same issue. I have updated...
  5. Shift + A is not working with both left and right shift.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shift + A is not working with both left and right shift.: The left and right shift key works with all other letters and numbers besides A. I can use caps lock to get uppercase A. But, I would prefer to use my shift key on A rather than caps lock. I have tried using another keyboard but still have the same issue. I have updated...
  6. both shift are not working

both shift are not working: when stickey key ON some time worked and after some time still not worked......im trying this multiple times. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/both-shift-are-not-working/5cf0a6d4-e867-45b9-8810-242ff3ea3538
  7. both shift keys stopped working

both shift keys stopped working: i've had this issue b4 and researched a lot about it and it eventually resolved itself but can't figure out how. now it's back, both shift keys stopped working, if i press them a lot they start working for a while then stop, i've already tried many things, it's not drivers,...
  8. Both [Shift] keys not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Both [Shift] keys not working: About yesterday, both my [Shift] keys stopped working, even my [Right Shift] key, which I never use. None of my other keys have been affected and the problem is isolated to the [Shift] keys exclusively. I have already tried some of the more common fixes to this problem making...
  9. Both [Shift] keys not working

Both [Shift] keys not working: About yesterday, both my [Shift] keys stopped working, even my [Right Shift] key, which I never use. None of my other keys have been affected and the problem is isolated to the [Shift] keys exclusively. I have already tried some of the more common fixes to this problem making...
  10. Some keys not working with Shift both

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some keys not working with Shift both: Some keys s, c, n, m, j are not working with either of the Shift keys in Windows 10 Pro Version 2004 OS build 19041.508 Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.31.0 All the keys are working individually, Shift key is working with all other keys. Issue does not persist...