Windows 10: both speaker and headphone sound can be heard once headphone is connec

Discus and support both speaker and headphone sound can be heard once headphone is connec in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; both speaker and headphone sound can be heard once headphone is connected 119765 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mysonucat, Oct 13, 2018.

1. mysonucat Win User

both speaker and headphone sound can be heard once headphone is connec

both speaker and headphone sound can be heard once headphone is connected

:)

mysonucat, Oct 13, 2018

2. No sound from headphones but speakers work.

No Its Just A Speaker

glockafella, Oct 13, 2018
  3. fireberd Win User
    No sound from speakers/headphones

Disconnect the front panel headphone/mic jacks from the motherboard and then see if the rear panel GREEN speaker jack works (either with speakers or headset). This is in case the front panel jack is causing no audio out. Power off the PC before opening and disconnecting the front panel audio.

The connector for the front panel audio is listed as #21 on the motherboard drawing (below).

both speaker and headphone sound can be heard once headphone is connec [​IMG]

fireberd, Oct 13, 2018
  4. dalchina Win User

No sound from headphones but speakers work.

Hi, what sort of headphones are they? Plain ordinary analogue.. USB..?
    Do they require a driver? If so, is it installed ok?

There are several threads about headphone issues on this forum, so suggest you also try searching the forum for 'headphones'. May give you a clue.

E.g.
    Audio Issues - Quiet no detection of headphones - Windows 10 Forums
    Solved Cannot connect to bluetooth headphones after upgrade to Win10 - Windows 10 Forums

dalchina, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

1. both speaker and headphone sound can be heard once headphone is connec - Similar Threads - both speaker headphone

2. Strong vibration sound from speaker and headphones both

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Strong vibration sound from speaker and headphones both: Hi I bought Laptop on 10th of August 2021, from last two weeks I am facing a issue of strong vibration audio for 1-2 seconds when using the laptop for atleast 1/2 hour for any audio related work. This sound comes from both speakers and headphones, I tried all troubleshooting...
  3. Winfows 10 recognises Headphones as Speakers and Speakers as Headphones. Headphones sound...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Winfows 10 recognises Headphones as Speakers and Speakers as Headphones. Headphones sound...: I have no idea how to fix this, all I know is it's been an issue for years now, since I first built this PC, I would really appreciate any input as I can't find a solution anywhere. Thanks. Some more details: I use Realtek Audio Console. I have my headphones and mic plugged...
  4. Sound coming through both headphones and speakers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound coming through both headphones and speakers.: I just bought the Nitro 5 and found that when my headphones are plugged in, minecraft game audio comes through my main speakers while the spotify app and anything on google all play audio through my headphones. In the sound settings the app minecraft is specifically set to...
  5. Sound coming from both headphones and laptop speakers?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound coming from both headphones and laptop speakers?: Hey guys, I have been trying to fix this problem all day. My laptop has sound coming from both the speakers and a headset when I plug it in. I want it to be able to play sound from the headset when it's in and not from the laptop's speakers, until I take the headset back out....
  6. Sound Headphones - Speaker

Sound Headphones - Speaker: So i have speaker and headphones. When i plugg in just one of them, in sounds at playback it appears like "speaker", if i plugg in both of devices, the same appears in sounds at playback. I don't know how to make 2 "things" in sound settings. 1 for speaker and 1 for...
  7. Sound playing through both speakers and headphones

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound playing through both speakers and headphones: Thank you for your time in advance. Since the latest larger windows update about a month ago, I have been having a problem that I cannot seem to solve with the standard solutions and what I could find from googling several hours on several days. Upon starting my computer,...
  8. There is sound from both my speaker and headphones

There is sound from both my speaker and headphones: I have a MSI laptop, this problem started recently. I connect my headphones and there is sound comming from both my laptop speaker and headphones. i tried uninstalling the driver and restarting.. didnt work. so i tried rolling back my driver.. it did work but i encountered...
  9. both speaker and headphone sound can be heard once headphone connected

both speaker and headphone sound can be heard once headphone connected: both speaker and headphone sound can be heard once headphone is connected 119765
  10. Sound coming from both speakers + headphones

Sound coming from both speakers + headphones: Hello, I'm having an issue with my sound, when I have my headphones plugged in both my speakers and the headphones generate sound but I only want the headphones to generate sound. It is simple plug and play headphones. Would anyone know how I can block the sound...