Windows 10: Both the disk and memory are 100%.

Discus and support Both the disk and memory are 100%. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This usually happens after I try to install a new app. submitted by /u/declassifiedasfuck [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/declassifiedasfuck, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Both the disk and memory are 100%.

/u/declassifiedasfuck, Feb 23, 2020
  2. Jose Est Win User

100% disk usage and memory usage

Hi,

100% disk usage and memory usage can be caused by a software corruption, running application running on the background and malware or virus infection.

For us to properly isolate the issue and provide an appropriate resolution, kindly answer the questions below:

• Did the issue happen after installing the Fall Creators?
    • Did you receive any error messages?
    • Can you send us the screenshot of the Task Manager showing the 100% disk usage and memory usage?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

For isolation purposes, please perform a clean boot to see if the same issue will occur. Refer to this
    article for more information on how to perform a clean boot
    in Windows.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Feb 23, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    windows 10 disk 100% cant fix (digital memory)

Hi Emils,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to refer the suggestions by
    Digital Mooney and check if that helps.

How to fix 100% disk usage in Windows 10

Do keep us updated about the issue. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Feb 23, 2020
  4. TimGrandt Win User

Both the disk and memory are 100%.

Clean install, disk usage at 100%

I've seen that article. and I am in fact not running that driver. I followed the steps and it does not appear in the list.

TimGrandt, Feb 23, 2020
Thema:

Both the disk and memory are 100%.

1. Both the disk and memory are 100%. - Similar Threads - Both disk memory

2. What is the reason for 100% CPU Memory Disk?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the reason for 100% CPU Memory Disk?: Hi,I have Lenovo Laptop Ideapad 330 with following specs:Processor AMD A9-9425 3.10 GHzRam 4GB 64 BitHDD 1TBFrom 11th month of this laptop purchase the task manager started showing 100% CPU Memory Disk usage because of which laptop responding very slowly to start or to open...
  3. how to fix 100% disk, 100% memory

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    how to fix 100% disk, 100% memory: My PC runs very lowly frequently, sometimes before I found Lenovo app running from the task manager, ended it, the pc worked normally. Now I don't know which apps make my pc run very slow, and the task manager shows 100% memory, 100% disk. Can somebody help me, please. Thank...
  4. how to fix 100% disk, 100% memory

in Windows 10 Support
    how to fix 100% disk, 100% memory: My PC runs very lowly frequently, sometimes before I found Lenovo app running from the task manager, ended it, the pc worked normally. Now I don't know which apps make my pc run very slow, and the task manager shows 100% memory, 100% disk. Can somebody help me, please. Thank...
  5. what are apps to make 100% memory, 100% disk frequently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what are apps to make 100% memory, 100% disk frequently: My PC runs very low frequently, sometimes before I found Lenovo app running from the task manager, ended it, the pc worked normally. Now I don't know which apps make my pc run very slow, and the task manager shows 100% memory, 100% disk. Can somebody help me, please. Thank...
  6. 100% disk memory and cpu usage?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    100% disk memory and cpu usage?: Sometimes when i try to get on my computer and play a game i keep getting 100% disk memory and memory usage and i always have to restart my computer to make it stop but im getting annoyed since its happening a lot more, i have ran malwarebytes for viruses but there are none i...
  7. 100 cpu, memory and disk usage.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    100 cpu, memory and disk usage.: This just randomly started happening. I scanned for viruses and can't find a fix. Help? submitted by /u/Not-Cynical [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h7uoze/100_cpu_memory_and_disk_usage/
  8. Issues with high memory usage and 100% Disk

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues with high memory usage and 100% Disk: Any tips on how to get rid of excess memory running on Windows 10? My PC takes up 40% without any apps running. I disabled all of the apps at startup, and I took several troubleshooting tips to correct this problem. When I run any app, my PC runs at 100% disk and grinds to...
  9. CPU/Memory/Disk Usage at 100%

CPU/Memory/Disk Usage at 100%: Whenever I run any program on my laptop, my disk usage, along with CPU and memory usage shoot up to 100%. Even without running any programs, task manager still shows them operating at around 60-70%. I have tried every other online solution with no success whatsoever....
  10. Memory and disk run 100%

Memory and disk run 100%: Im using Lenovo G400s with intel i5 RAM 8gb. Recently, upgrade my laptop from windows 8 to windows 10. But the problem is my Memory and Disk is running 100% even just started the laptop. Can someone explain why?...