Windows 10: Both Windows 10 [1809] Admin Tools and Windows Accessories are Missing

Discus and support Both Windows 10 [1809] Admin Tools and Windows Accessories are Missing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello I have no Word Pad'' or any of the Windows Admin Tools and Windows Accessories, except Note Pad and Internet Explorer" both folders are empty. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Dasha, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Dasha Win User

Both Windows 10 [1809] Admin Tools and Windows Accessories are Missing

Hello I have no Word Pad'' or any of the Windows Admin Tools and Windows Accessories, except Note Pad and Internet Explorer" both folders are empty.
    I tried to stop CCleaner from Starting from the start menu and running in the Task Bar Tray when I wasn't using it can someone help me to recover those Files please??

:)

Dasha, Mar 15, 2019

2. Snipping Tool missing from Windows Accessories

Hi

I upgraded to Windows 10 several weeks ago and had the snipping tool under All Apps -Windows accessories. I went to use it today and it is no longer listed and does not show up when I do an äpps search. Any suggestions please ?

boogster54, Mar 15, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Mar 15, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Both Windows 10 [1809] Admin Tools and Windows Accessories are Missing - Similar Threads - Both 1809 Admin

2. Where are the accessories and where is the windows tools folder, there isn't one in the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are the accessories and where is the windows tools folder, there isn't one in the...: I just reinstalled Win 10 22H2 build 19045.3448. I have no accessories in the accessories folder nor do I have windows tools folder in the start menu....
  3. Where are the accessories and where is the windows tools folder, there isn't one in the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where are the accessories and where is the windows tools folder, there isn't one in the...: I just reinstalled Win 10 22H2 build 19045.3448. I have no accessories in the accessories folder nor do I have windows tools folder in the start menu....
  4. Missing Tools for Windows 10 v1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing Tools for Windows 10 v1909: Microsoft have to-day announced the release of Windows 10 v1909. The full announcement can be found at - https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2019/11/12/how-to-get-the-windows-10-november-2019-update/#ArFklzXjcbZ6oYZf.97 So where are the 'Installation Tool' and...
  5. Windows 10 'Accessories Files'?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 'Accessories Files'?: I have my new laptop (only 5 months old) which has Windows 10. I have been used to using Windows XP, Windows 8.1 and now I find that Windows 10 is not that user-friendly! I searched for the 'snippit tool' (which has apparently been re-named as 'snip and sketch')',...
  6. Windows 10 1809 store is missing.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 1809 store is missing.: Hello, I'm not very happy of my problem. So, I was on Windows 7 before I got my PC on Windows 7 a few months after finally upgraded it to Windows 10 1809, and I see the Windows store missing. I tried multiple things: The thousands of powershell "get -appx"(...) commands,...
  7. windows 10 tools and accessories

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 tools and accessories: What are the best safe, free and useful Windows 10 system utility programs that may help with smoother, faster operations and I am overwhelmed by so called trusted reviews which of course are spam and ads/not to be trusted as far as you can throw them. Any assistance is...
  8. Windows Accessories

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Accessories: All of a sudden, I cannot open Paint or other Windows accessories! I have doine a system restore and that did not help. Please advise! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-accessories/4faedac5-2335-42db-8a48-f34a94bd868f"
  9. Windows accessories

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows accessories: How can I save a Notebook text on my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/windows-accessories/ae1aaa05-7d4a-4c79-8f44-35ae5beb86b0
  10. admin tools are not functioning properly in windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    admin tools are not functioning properly in windows 10: Hi.. I have installed admin tools for windows 10 in my computer. When I open AD and open properties of an user most of the important tabs are missing. Can someone please advise me regarding this issue. Windows 10 Version [img] How user's properties visible in...