Windows 10: Both windows are opening same windows

Discus and support Both windows are opening same windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had two windows installed. Now I have installed ubuntu also. Now there are two windows option after booting, but both are opening the same windows.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bb3RE, May 29, 2022.

1. Bb3RE Win User

Both windows are opening same windows

I had two windows installed. Now I have installed ubuntu also. Now there are two windows option after booting, but both are opening the same windows. What should I do to open the other one . Thank you in advance

:)

Bb3RE, May 29, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 29, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 29, 2022
  4. BigMack70 Win User

Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

Wait wait wait I can do it in 3 steps

Diasble Metro:
    1) Don't buy Windows 8
    2) ?????
    3) Profit!

BigMack70, May 29, 2022
Thema:

1. Both windows are opening same windows - Similar Threads - Both are opening

2. Both windows are opening same windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Both windows are opening same windows: I had two windows installed. Now I have installed ubuntu also. Now there are two windows option after booting, but both are opening the same windows. What should I do to open the other one . Thank you in advance...
  3. Headphones sound same on both sides

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones sound same on both sides: My headphones wont work properly anymoreSo I just changed from some super old Apple Earpods to newer ones for my desktop and as soon as I try them I notice that they sound exactly same on both sides. I didn’t touch any settings, and in fact if I put back on my old ones they...
  4. Headphones sound same on both sides

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphones sound same on both sides: My headphones wont work properly anymoreSo I just changed from some super old Apple Earpods to newer ones for my desktop and as soon as I try them I notice that they sound exactly same on both sides. I didn’t touch any settings, and in fact if I put back on my old ones they...
  5. Headphones sound same on both sides

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. 2 computers, do both have to have the same version of windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 computers, do both have to have the same version of windows?: I have 2 computers,1 desk top and 1 laptop and they share files. The laptop is compatible to windows 11 but not the desk top yet, it will need some work in the future. Does both computers need to be on the same version of windows to share files stored in the cloud or not?...
  7. Windows 10 on both drives. Same PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 on both drives. Same PC: I have just purchased a new blank hard drive for my PC which I intend to install Windows 10 on. My current hard drive has an activated copy of Windows 10 on it linked to my Microsoft account. I would like to leave both drives in my computer and then choose which one to boot...
  8. windows not opening in the same location

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows not opening in the same location: Hello, How can I get the windows to open in the same location I close them? Very frustrating. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-not-opening-in-the-same-location/90a1ce52-069c-4407-9b14-51496bd9e3c0
  9. Bitdefender and Windows Defender both active at the same time

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitdefender and Windows Defender both active at the same time: I have Win 10 Pro x64. I recently upgraded from Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 to Bitdefender Total Security 2016. With both versions, I notice that whether booting cold or a restart, sometimes Windows Defender is active (can be accessed thru the Control Panel icon and...
  10. Window duality: open and not open at the same time. Where is it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window duality: open and not open at the same time. Where is it?: I have a Chrome browser window open and it in turn has a window open to allow me to upload a file. I clicked open and it sort of went away and sort of didn't. Please try watching the brief clip below and then put that situation into words because it defies me. Is the file...