Windows 10: Botnet

Discus and support Botnet in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; good read: [img] 37882 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jerrypc1, Jan 17, 2016.

1. jerrypc1 Win User

Botnet

good read:
    Botnet [​IMG]

:)

jerrypc1, Jan 17, 2016

2. Zeus virus pop-up

well Zeus is a known botnet so if you went to a web sight that seemed suspicious or had any strange emails or downloaded or click links you most likely downloaded the botnet. A botnet is a string of computer that are normally used for DDOS(Denial of service),
    or bitcoin mining so if your pc starts going slowly its most likly because of that, but the Zeus botnet is very old so it may be a dead botnet. Also the way you described it it may be ransomeware, I would suggest calling the number to hear what they say, but
    if they ask you to pay money I suggest you reset your pc

KingPandaUG, Jan 17, 2016
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    malware

Hi Edward, Kelihos or Hlux.C. is actually the name for a BotNet that was taken down by Microsoft and Kaspersky a long time ago . . .

How were you informed of this supposed malware infection?

DaveM121, Jan 17, 2016
Thema:

Botnet

1. Botnet - Similar Threads - Botnet

2. Meris DDoS botnet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Meris DDoS botnet: Why did I get this notification? It's been showing up twice until I posted this.Should I worry about this? Is this serious?How or where I can get attacked by these web, devices?How to detect or make sure if I got attacked or not by this?I mean if I got this message is it...
  3. Meris DDoS botnet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Meris DDoS botnet: Why did I get this notification? It's been showing up twice until I posted this.Should I worry about this? Is this serious?How or where I can get attacked by these web, devices?How to detect or make sure if I got attacked or not by this?I mean if I got this message is it...
  4. Windows-11-22h2-22621675-lite-by-den-x64-2022-BOTN ET DANGER VERSION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows-11-22h2-22621675-lite-by-den-x64-2022-BOTN ET DANGER VERSION: Dear Assembly developers and users.always check the assembly for viruses, I personally checked this assembly for viruses and found a virus Sality.Virus.FileInfector.dds botnet virus which is embedded in your system and thus anti-virus software do not find it at all ABOUT THE...
  5. Windows-11-22h2-22621675-lite-by-den-x64-2022-BOTN ET DANGER VERSION

Windows-11-22h2-22621675-lite-by-den-x64-2022-BOTN ET DANGER VERSION: Dear Assembly developers and users.always check the assembly for viruses, I personally checked this assembly for viruses and found a virus Sality.Virus.FileInfector.dds botnet virus which is embedded in your system and thus anti-virus software do not find it at all ABOUT THE...
  6. Botnet

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Botnet: HiA computer with Windows 10 that had not been on my network prior, had nod32 antivirus installed but some of the features were turned off like the firewall and the botnet services. As soon as I turned them on I got a message from Nod32 blocking an event that was a TCP port...
  7. Botnet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Botnet: HiA computer with Windows 10 that had not been on my network prior, had nod32 antivirus installed but some of the features were turned off like the firewall and the botnet services. As soon as I turned them on I got a message from Nod32 blocking an event that was a TCP port...
  8. Botnet

9. Is there a Botnet on my laptop? Cannot check for updates and cannot install apps on windows...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is there a Botnet on my laptop? Cannot check for updates and cannot install apps on windows...: I realized my Windows Update on Settings is not working. I also found out I cannot update apps or install apps on the Microsoft Store. Maybe my laptop is infected with a virus. My Avast Antivirus also detects it and blocks the connection every time I connect to it on Chrome....
  10. Is there a Botnet on my laptop? Cannot check for updates and cannot install apps on windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a Botnet on my laptop? Cannot check for updates and cannot install apps on windows...: I realized my Windows Update on Settings is not working. I also found out I cannot update apps or install apps on the Microsoft Store. Maybe my laptop is infected with a virus. My Avast Antivirus also detects it and blocks the connection every time I connect to it on Chrome....