Windows 10: Bott Advanced options

Discus and support Bott Advanced options in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have set my windows 10 with AMD dual core processor with the following boot options:Number of processors selected Yes 2Maximum memory selected Yes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Johnvan Berkel, Jun 2, 2022.

1. Bott Advanced options

Hi I have set my windows 10 with AMD dual core processor with the following boot options:Number of processors selected Yes 2Maximum memory selected Yes 0Apart from booting quicker the overall performance is like it is on steroids!Are these settings safe to use?Many thanks John

:)

Johnvan Berkel, Jun 2, 2022
  2. UNI
    Uni Win User

Critical Service Failed - Automatic Repair and Advanced Options

Update:
    Tried the Repair disk. Still back to "Your pc ran into a problem", "Preparing automatic repair" followed by Advanced Options which have been tried again.

Would anyone recommend:
    • bootrec.exe /rebuildbcd
    • bootrec.exe /fixmbr
    • bootrec.exe /fixboot

Otherwise, I have a bootable Win PE file waiting to be burned on to USB key, as suggested by other Forum user, but unsure what to do with it when (or if) it boots up the laptop.

3. No Troubleshot option in Advanced startup menu..

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

It would be grateful if you can reply to this question in order to assist you further:

• How exactly are you accessing the Advance boot option?
    • Are you using Windows 10 installation disk to access the Advance start up options or trying to access through Windows?

I suggest you to follow the below path and check if you are able to see the Troubleshoot option:

• Open Settings, and click/tap on the
      Update & security icon.

• Click/tap on
      Recovery on the left side, and click/tap on Restart
      now under Advanced startup. Check if you are able to view the
      Troubleshoot option.
    Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you with the issue.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jun 2, 2022
  4. biggieRSA Win User

Bott Advanced options

No Troubleshot option in Advanced startup menu..

Sorry I know this is old but I have a similar problem there is only the shut off your PC option , when I try to access advanced option, whether through windows even holding down the shift key,

biggieRSA, Jun 2, 2022
Thema:

Bott Advanced options

1. Bott Advanced options - Similar Threads - Bott Advanced options

2. Advanced Options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Advanced Options: So I went to Advanced Options by pressing restart and pressing and holding shift because I couldn't log in because it says 0x80090016 and I tried all of the methods and It wouldn't work, so I just settled for resetting my PC, but when I tried to reset my PC it just f's it up,...
  3. Advanced Options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Advanced Options: So I went to Advanced Options by pressing restart and pressing and holding shift because I couldn't log in because it says 0x80090016 and I tried all of the methods and It wouldn't work, so I just settled for resetting my PC, but when I tried to reset my PC it just f's it up,...
  4. Advanced Options

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Bott Advanced options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bott Advanced options: Hi I have set my windows 10 with AMD dual core processor with the following boot options:Number of processors selected Yes 2Maximum memory selected Yes 0Apart from booting quicker the overall performance is like it is on steroids!Are these settings safe to use?Many thanks...
  6. Bott Advanced options

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bott Advanced options: Hi I have set my windows 10 with AMD dual core processor with the following boot options:Number of processors selected Yes 2Maximum memory selected Yes 0Apart from booting quicker the overall performance is like it is on steroids!Are these settings safe to use?Many thanks...
  7. Stuck in advanced options

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in advanced options: Hello, My Windows 10 is stuck in advanced options. I can use my keyboard and mouse. The only two options are, A. Shut down, or B. Touble Shooting. I have tried all forms of troubleshooting, but every attempt has given me no progress. There is no reset pc option. Nor rollback...
  8. advanced options

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    advanced options: computer stuck in advance options and options are turn of pc and advacned options https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/advanced-options/0a8f8501-2e71-41bb-9070-103ca9e25b35
  9. No Advanced Restart Options

in Windows 10 Support
    No Advanced Restart Options: I sometimes check to confirm the advanced start-up options appear on my laptop usually by hitting Restart + Shift or choosing Settings / Recovery / Advanced Start-up. I just checked now and the PC just restarts. SFC / SCANNOW runs OK and the Win RE configuration seems OK...
  10. Advanced Startup Option

in Windows 10 Support
    Advanced Startup Option: Hey guys, i want to boot on advance startup option, but everytime i restarted, it just like a normal restart, (settings, recovery then restart) What must be the prblem? i just installed wndows 10 pro. 22998