Windows 10: Bottom Area with Taskbar is Flickering Glitching and Hiding the Bottom Area on Asus X540YA...

Discus and support Bottom Area with Taskbar is Flickering Glitching and Hiding the Bottom Area on Asus X540YA... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Bottom Area with Taskbar is Flickering Glitching and Hiding the Bottom Area on Asus X540YA E1-600 Laptop. How can I Fix these issue?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MR Heaven, Aug 10, 2021.

1. MR Heaven Win User

Bottom Area with Taskbar is Flickering Glitching and Hiding the Bottom Area on Asus X540YA...

Bottom Area with Taskbar is Flickering Glitching and Hiding the Bottom Area on Asus X540YA E1-600 Laptop. How can I Fix these issue?

:)

MR Heaven, Aug 10, 2021

2. Enlarge Show/Hide Area of Taskbar

I recently had an unusual question from an older user. With older eyes and a less steady hand on the mouse, it is hard for her to click the Show/Hide area. She wanted to know, is there a way to make the Show/Hide area of the taskbar larger?

--Tom

thomasm516, Aug 10, 2021
  3. Enlarge Show/Hide Area of Taskbar

GERALDHARRRIS, Aug 10, 2021
  4. Edwin Win User

Bottom Area with Taskbar is Flickering Glitching and Hiding the Bottom Area on Asus X540YA...

Hide or Show Notification Area Icons on Taskbar in Windows 10

The tray link, (Option One/Step 2), seems to be depreciated in Build 10130, go to Settings via the other Steps or directly:

Bottom Area with Taskbar is Flickering Glitching and Hiding the Bottom Area on Asus X540YA... [​IMG]

Edwin, Aug 10, 2021
Thema:

1. Bottom Area with Taskbar is Flickering Glitching and Hiding the Bottom Area on Asus X540YA... - Similar Threads - Bottom Area Taskbar

2. How to minimize the bottom taskbar wide area?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to minimize the bottom taskbar wide area?: How to minimize the bottom wide taskbar area of my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-minimize-the-bottom-taskbar-wide-area/37cdaac7-6db2-4945-a2a5-80c8ff7bc0dc
  3. How to minimize the bottom taskbar wide area?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to minimize the bottom taskbar wide area?: How to minimize the bottom wide taskbar area of my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-minimize-the-bottom-taskbar-wide-area/37cdaac7-6db2-4945-a2a5-80c8ff7bc0dc
  4. Cursor not responding in bottom left area of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor not responding in bottom left area of screen: My cursor does not work in the left bottom area of the screen, approximately the yellow box below. If I want to click on anything in that box, my cursor does not recognise it and I cannot click it. When I move outside the box the cursor changes again and everything works....
  5. Cursor not responding in bottom left area of screen

Cursor not responding in bottom left area of screen: My cursor does not work in the left bottom area of the screen, approximately the yellow box below. If I want to click on anything in that box, my cursor does not recognise it and I cannot click it. When I move outside the box the cursor changes again and everything works....
  6. Unclickable area in bottom left quadrant of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unclickable area in bottom left quadrant of screen: There is a rectanglular area on bottom left of my screen which is unclickable. If I put cursor there, it just shows the spinning wheel incessantly. I can usually workaround by moving windows such that I don't have to click in that area, but it is annoying. Can anyone help...
  7. Unclickable area in bottom left quadrant of screen

Unclickable area in bottom left quadrant of screen: There is a rectanglular area on bottom left of my screen which is unclickable. If I put cursor there, it just shows the spinning wheel incessantly. I can usually workaround by moving windows such that I don't have to click in that area, but it is annoying. Can anyone help...
  8. Windows 11 taskbar bottom right glitching/flickering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 taskbar bottom right glitching/flickering: HiPc Specs:Device name Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 14 AMDProcessor AMD Ryzen 5 5600U with Radeon Graphics 2.30 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 13.9 GB usable Edition Windows 11 Home Single Language Version 21H2 OS build 22000.282 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.282.0...
  9. Windows 11 taskbar bottom right glitching/flickering

Windows 11 taskbar bottom right glitching/flickering: HiPc Specs:Device name Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 14 AMDProcessor AMD Ryzen 5 5600U with Radeon Graphics 2.30 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 13.9 GB usable Edition Windows 11 Home Single Language Version 21H2 OS build 22000.282 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.282.0...
  10. Unhiding the icons in the bottom right area of the taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Unhiding the icons in the bottom right area of the taskbar: Hi, in Windows 8.1 there was an option to "show icon and notifications" for the icons that were hidden by the upward pointing arrow. I cannot seem to find this option in Windows 10, is there any way to set it so more of my icons can be seen right on the bottom right area of...