Windows 10: bottom left corner icon that says "WIDE VIEWING ANGLE"

Discus and support bottom left corner icon that says "WIDE VIEWING ANGLE" in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; All of a sudden my Win 10 display looks a bit strange and down in the extreme bottom left corner is a icon that says "WIDE VIEWING ANGLE" I dont know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GregoryPerkins1, Oct 6, 2019.

1. bottom left corner icon that says "WIDE VIEWING ANGLE"

All of a sudden my Win 10 display looks a bit strange and down in the extreme bottom left corner is a icon that says "WIDE VIEWING ANGLE" I dont know how it got turned on but I want to go back to regular screen. HOW?

:)

GregoryPerkins1, Oct 6, 2019

2. E5 screen viewing angles

I've just bought the E5 and I have a problem: when I look at the screen from an angle slightly to the right, it looks perfect, only a little brighter; however, when I look at the screen from an angle slightly to the left, I can read nothing on the screen,
    because it gets very dark.

Is anyone else facing this or is there a problem with my device?

Shouldn't the viewing range be symmetrical? Why my screen's viewing angle is wide from one side and extremely narrow from the other?

EpsilonSigma, Oct 6, 2019
  3. missing system wide icons

Hi Janet,

You might have accidentally change some settings on your computer.

We suggest following these troubleshooting steps on how to resolve the issue:

Method 1: Check View option.

• Right-click the desktop.
    • Select View and then Show desktop icons.
    • Make sure the option is checked.

If issue persist, follow the method below.

Method 2: Check Settings.

• Click Start, search for Settings.
    • Select Tablet mode on the left pane.
    • Turn off Hide app icons on the taskbar in tablet mode and
      Automatically hide the taskbar in tablet mode

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gerard Qui, Oct 6, 2019
  4. bottom left corner icon that says "WIDE VIEWING ANGLE"

Surface Pro 3 Mouse jumps to left corner

Hi Rob,

The issue might be due to corrupted or missing driver software of your mouse. We suggest that you run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter to diagnose the problem. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Set the view to Small icons or Large icons.
    • Choose Troubleshooting.
    • On the left panel, go to View all.
    • Run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Let us know if you require further assistance.

Reymichael Ros, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

bottom left corner icon that says "WIDE VIEWING ANGLE"

1. bottom left corner icon that says "WIDE VIEWING ANGLE" - Similar Threads - bottom left corner

2. What are these brown box icons in left bottom corner of my files??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What are these brown box icons in left bottom corner of my files??: Does anyone know where these small brown box icons came from and what they mean?? I suddenly have these little brown icons looks like a small file box on most of my files, Word, pdf, photos, etc. I've googled the daylights out of this and apparently lots of folks have the...
  3. What are these brown box icons in left bottom corner of my files??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What are these brown box icons in left bottom corner of my files??: Does anyone know where these small brown box icons came from and what they mean?? I suddenly have these little brown icons looks like a small file box on most of my files, Word, pdf, photos, etc. I've googled the daylights out of this and apparently lots of folks have the...
  4. Circle icon in bottom right corner

in Windows 10 Customization
    Circle icon in bottom right corner: Since i updated windows i have a strange circle icon that is always there on every app i open. photoshop, c4d, netflix, ... I can't click on it and i don't know what is is. If I want to take a screenshot of it, it is not visible on the screenshot. It looks like a circle...
  5. taskbar icons disappeared on bottom left corner

in Windows 10 Support
    taskbar icons disappeared on bottom left corner: Need help with taskbar icons disappeared on bottom left corner 164753
  6. Question marks at place of shortcut arrow in bottom left corner of most of the icons in...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Question marks at place of shortcut arrow in bottom left corner of most of the icons in...: I have WIndows 10 Pro edition on my Dell laptop, Avira Antivirus and a few pieces of other software and todays I realized that some of my shortcuts is having green question mark at place of shortcut arrow. I dont like this question marks because it looks like my system doesnt...
  7. Weird black box in bottom-left corner

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird black box in bottom-left corner: Hello, I'm having a strange issue where there is a black box that covers any apps I use, but not the cursor or start menu, in the bottom left corner. I have a gtx 1080 running the latest drivers (445.87), and windows 10 home updated to the latest version (1909). Any help...
  8. Top-bottom instead of left-right in icon view? Explorer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Top-bottom instead of left-right in icon view? Explorer.: Is there a way to change the ordering of icons in icon view of Explorer from left-right to top-bottom? Presently serial numbered items are arranged left to right and then next line, next line etc. This causes confusion while inspecting for duplicates or something because...
  9. "Checkbox" on the left bottom corner on almost each app icon

"Checkbox" on the left bottom corner on almost each app icon: So yeah, I want to know is there any way to remove those checkboxes away form app icon? to make my desktop look cleaner? Here is what i am talking about: [ATTACH]...
  10. Blue arrows on the bottom left corner of file icon

Blue arrows on the bottom left corner of file icon: I'm wondering what the blue arrows mean on my file icon. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-arrows-on-the-bottom-left-corner-of-file-icon/33a9c073-e1b9-448f-ab34-5fdc825e6c54