Windows 10: Bottom of screen glitching. HELP

Discus and support Bottom of screen glitching. HELP in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I was working on Unity today when all of a sudden my screen just started glitching out. Now it looks like this. https://imgur.com/a/XhmCJaE I didn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DungeonBoi, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Bottom of screen glitching. HELP

I was working on Unity today when all of a sudden my screen just started glitching out. Now it looks like this.

https://imgur.com/a/XhmCJaE

I didn't drop my laptop, or did anything that could damage it.

Can anyone help?

submitted by /u/DungeonBoi
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DungeonBoi, Apr 16, 2020
  2. vgather Win User

weird big screen glitch? help?

im getting this glitch whenever i load a video
    Bottom of screen glitching. HELP [​IMG]

vgather, Apr 16, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 16, 2020
  4. Bottom of screen glitching. HELP

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

Bottom of screen glitching. HELP

1. Bottom of screen glitching. HELP - Similar Threads - Bottom screen glitching

2. Glitching at bottom of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Glitching at bottom of screen: I am experiencing glitching at the bottom of my screen which hides everything in the effected area. It is usually a lot worse than what is shown in the attached picture, but I am hoping that the picture is sufficient in showing what the issue is. I have already tried using...
  3. Glitching at bottom of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Glitching at bottom of screen: I am experiencing glitching at the bottom of my screen which hides everything in the effected area. It is usually a lot worse than what is shown in the attached picture, but I am hoping that the picture is sufficient in showing what the issue is. I have already tried using...
  4. Bottom of screen glitched

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bottom of screen glitched: Helloooo. A few days ago my monitor decided to absorb the very bottom part of my screen. I’ve been searching for solutions but so far no luck. I’ve reinstalled my drivers, changed the resolution and scaling, tried using different hdmi cords, etc. Does anyone have any other...
  5. Bottom of screen glitched

Bottom of screen glitched: Helloooo. A few days ago my monitor decided to absorb the very bottom part of my screen. I’ve been searching for solutions but so far no luck. I’ve reinstalled my drivers, changed the resolution and scaling, tried using different hdmi cords, etc. Does anyone have any other...
  6. Bottom of screen glitched

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. My monitor is glitching at the bottom of the screen

My monitor is glitching at the bottom of the screen: For a couple of days, I've noticed that my monitor starts glitching for around 1 minute after first booting my pc. The wired part is that after the glitch disappears I can not reproduce it even if I restart my pc. It only starts appearing when opening my pc after a couple of...
  8. My monitor is glitching at the bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My monitor is glitching at the bottom of the screen: For a couple of days, I've noticed that my monitor starts glitching for around 1 minute after first booting my pc. The wired part is that after the glitch disappears I can not reproduce it even if I restart my pc. It only starts appearing when opening my pc after a couple of...
  9. Weird glitch at the bottom of my screen.

Weird glitch at the bottom of my screen.: There's a weird glitch at the bottom of my screen that covers up anything down there. Sometimes it becomes mostly transparent, like when I'm playing certain games, other times it just stays there like that. I've tried resetting my computer, to various degrees and extents, but...
  10. Bottom of screen glitch

Bottom of screen glitch: [IMG] as seen in the attached image, i have had an issue with the task bar being distorted/ covered by a block of colour. At first they were green lines, the cortana pannel had green writing and everything was still visible. Then some pink lines were showing on the right...