Windows 10: bottom of windows cut off, various programs, Windows 10

Discus and support bottom of windows cut off, various programs, Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; See below. Note how the bottom of the window is cut off. This happens a lot, but not all the time. It happens with Chrome, File Explorer, and Adobe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Stuart Feldstein [US], Feb 20, 2020.

1. bottom of windows cut off, various programs, Windows 10

See below. Note how the bottom of the window is cut off. This happens a lot, but not all the time. It happens with Chrome, File Explorer, and Adobe mostly. If I click "Restore Down" and resize the window manually I can see the whole window; the obstruction occurs when I am in Maximize. I have replaced monitors and updated all drivers. I run Windows 10 and am up to date with all updates. As I say, the problem comes and goes - sometimes the programs work fine. The size of the obstruction also changes - sometimes it is half the window or more. It is mostly or all the time happening at the bottom of the window, when it happens. Any idea what is going on? bottom of windows cut off, various programs, Windows 10 1b929a31-7ec5-4034-b784-e263d8a36687?upload=true.png

:)

Stuart Feldstein [US], Feb 20, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 20, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 20, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

bottom of windows cut off, various programs, Windows 10

Delta6326, Feb 20, 2020
Thema:

bottom of windows cut off, various programs, Windows 10

1. bottom of windows cut off, various programs, Windows 10 - Similar Threads - bottom cut off

2. Taskbar cuts off bottom of window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar cuts off bottom of window: I got a new laptop last week and noticed an issue carried over from my old laptop. I don't know what causes it, but I will randomly find the taskbar cutting off my windows. For example, and this is usually how I notice it's happened, the bottom ribbon in Word which shows the...
  3. Taskbar cuts off bottom of window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar cuts off bottom of window: I got a new laptop last week and noticed an issue carried over from my old laptop. I don't know what causes it, but I will randomly find the taskbar cutting off my windows. For example, and this is usually how I notice it's happened, the bottom ribbon in Word which shows the...
  4. The bottom of the screen on my program is cut off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The bottom of the screen on my program is cut off: Hi,The very bottom half at the bottom of my program is cut in half. I need to see the whole sections as it's a date & timeframe, How can i fix this please?.I tried to add a screenshot but it wont work as a JPEG or a PNG File. It just says failed to upload....
  5. The bottom of the screen on my program is cut off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The bottom of the screen on my program is cut off: Hi,The very bottom half at the bottom of my program is cut in half. I need to see the whole sections as it's a date & timeframe, How can i fix this please?.I tried to add a screenshot but it wont work as a JPEG or a PNG File. It just says failed to upload....
  6. Explorer browse/copy/move window cut off at bottom

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer browse/copy/move window cut off at bottom: Windows 10 Home v1909 x64 I've seen posts about this issue here and there but stuck wondering: has anybody solved this issue yet? When using browse/copy/move files the explorer window opens mid-screen, and the folder box is cut off at the bottom -- the window must be dragged...
  7. browsers cut off at the bottom

in Browsers and Email
    browsers cut off at the bottom: Has anyone seen this? [img] I get a solid white "bar" at the bottom of my screen when using Firefox, and it persists when scrolling. It blocks whatever content is there unless I keep scrolling but when I get to the bottom of the webpage and I can't keep scrolling, I can't...
  8. Windows 10 cut off the top (sometimes the bottom) of the screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 cut off the top (sometimes the bottom) of the screen.: Hello everyone! I have a problem with the Windows 10. It seems it cuts off the top of the screen when I put a window into fullscreen. Its really annoying and I know I can reset the video driver by a key, but its not a solution. I linked a picutre what happening. I have an...
  9. Display cut off at bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display cut off at bottom of the screen: I just completed W10 installation and it seems to be working, but the bottom of the display is cut off. I shifted the task bar to the right side or otherwise I couldn't see it. Still annoying. I have a ATI Radeon HD 4350 video card with 512 MB memory and a Dell ST2410...
  10. Display cut off at bottom of the screen/taskbar

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display cut off at bottom of the screen/taskbar: So the bottom of my monitor display is cut off. It is a Dell ST2010 monitor very old but still in working condition. It has nothing to do with screen resolution btw. Can this problem be fixed or do i have to buy a new monitor? Any suggestions? Thanks This is how it looks...