Windows 10: bottom rectangle

Discus and support bottom rectangle in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Does anyone know what that clear rectangular box at the bottom left of the center box is and how to stop this from happening or how to get rid of it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JerryMacCallister, Feb 11, 2022.

1. bottom rectangle

Does anyone know what that clear rectangular box at the bottom left of the center box is and how to stop this from happening or how to get rid of it? it happens once too often and it clicks in it disabled. And also does the rotating circle when you mouseover it. I cleaned my Desktop so it could More visible otherwise it blends in

:)

JerryMacCallister, Feb 11, 2022

2. WiFi icon showing weird rectangle

But does your pc work regularly despite the presence of that rectangle?

It could be a wireless device in your area that is located in the field of your PC. Try following these steps:

Settings> Network and Internet> WI-FI, click on the right on Manage known networks, select and then delete all network profiles, then reconnect to your network by re-entering the wi-fi password again.
    Is the rectangle symbol still there?

franco d'esaro, Feb 11, 2022
  3. NeilCooke Win User
    Windows 10 Paint Rounded Rectangles

Thanks Shawn,

The really annoying thing is I create a square rectangle with beautifully rounded corners then when I drag one side to make it wider it changes to those oval shaped corners. Now I have 6 rectangles on the pedigree chart with round corners and one with oval
    corners and it looks terrible.

I never use PowerPoint so hadn't considered using it instead. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll certainly give it a try.

NeilCooke, Feb 11, 2022
  4. bitrate16 Win User

bottom rectangle

Black rectangle appears in search view

Black (dark gray) rectangle appearing on fresh windows 10 installation (Oct 2018) when trying to use search on start menu.

Steps:

1. Pressed start menu button.

2. Started typing.

3. Transformed to search view where rectangle appearred.

bottom rectangle 19e70e2c-3bb8-4892-ae6d-3f994ae410ba?upload=true.png

bitrate16, Feb 11, 2022
Thema:

bottom rectangle

1. bottom rectangle - Similar Threads - bottom rectangle

2. How to get rid of white rectangle in bottom right of screen on windows 11

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to get rid of white rectangle in bottom right of screen on windows 11: I bring up my browser and the white rectangle stays in front of the browser. Not allowing me to access what’s behind the rectangle. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-white-rectangle-in-bottom-right/2b2c974a-f108-4afe-8c09-2fdb81f7b759
  3. How to get rid of white rectangle in bottom right of screen on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of white rectangle in bottom right of screen on windows 11: I bring up my browser and the white rectangle stays in front of the browser. Not allowing me to access what’s behind the rectangle. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-white-rectangle-in-bottom-right/2b2c974a-f108-4afe-8c09-2fdb81f7b759
  4. How to get rid of white rectangle in bottom right of screen on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. White rectangle in the bottom corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White rectangle in the bottom corner of the screen: I have a Windows 10.. And I have this white rectangle in the bottom corner of the screen, that just doesn't go away..it has already been 3 days since it is there. Please help me !...
  6. White rectangle in the bottom corner of the screen

White rectangle in the bottom corner of the screen: I have a Windows 10.. And I have this white rectangle in the bottom corner of the screen, that just doesn't go away..it has already been 3 days since it is there. Please help me !...
  7. White rectangle in the bottom corner of the screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. bottom rectangle

bottom rectangle: Does anyone know what that clear rectangular box at the bottom left of the center box is and how to stop this from happening or how to get rid of it? it happens once too often and it clicks in it disabled. And also does the rotating circle when you mouseover it. I cleaned my...
  9. Strange clear rectangle appears on bottom of screen out of nowhere Windows 11

Strange clear rectangle appears on bottom of screen out of nowhere Windows 11: A weird clear rectangle appeared on the bottom of my screen. How do I remove it? Video to show my mouse turning to loading when hovering on it https://youtu.be/GMu03qGK0dQ...
  10. Strange clear rectangle appears on bottom of screen out of nowhere Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange clear rectangle appears on bottom of screen out of nowhere Windows 11: A weird clear rectangle appeared on the bottom of my screen. How do I remove it? Video to show my mouse turning to loading when hovering on it https://youtu.be/GMu03qGK0dQ...