Windows 10: Bottom right cornor notifications

Discus and support Bottom right cornor notifications in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; These things are soooo darned annoying, I've looked everywhere I can think of but I can't find a button that turns them off. I have a Dell G7 7588,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jambie Lionheart, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Bottom right cornor notifications

These things are soooo darned annoying, I've looked everywhere I can think of but I can't find a button that turns them off.

I have a Dell G7 7588, windows 10. The notifications are just random ads or whatever happens to pop up on my email inbox at the time. I'd reallllly love to turn them off entirely if possible and if not I'd like to know who in the microsoft team actually thought that such an intrusive and persistent alert system with no off button was a good idea... >.>

:)

Jambie Lionheart, Jan 6, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jan 6, 2019
  3. Top Left Cornor Music Notification Box

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Are you able to move the player around?
    • Are you saying that when you start the game, the player overlays on the game window?
    I would suggest you to right click the app and check for settings. If not, I suggest you to provide your inputs using Windows Feedback which will help us make changes in the same.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to reply. We will be glad to assist you.

Niranjan Manjhi, Jan 6, 2019
  4. Bottom right cornor notifications

Microsoft News Notifications

Follow these steps to check if it works:

Step 1: Open the Windows Settings menu by pressing the Windows Key and “I,” or alternatively search for Settings in the Windows search bar and click the corresponding result.

Step 2: Click Notifications & Actions in the left-hand menu. This will take you to a screen providing access to all of the settings related to notifications and the Action Center.

Step 3: Click the System icon, then select Notifications and actions from the left-hand menu.

Step 4: Look for the Notifications subheading, where you will see a number of toggles for various types of notifications. The following is a list of the settings you can toggle on this screen:

• Get notifications from apps and other senders
    • Show notifications on the lock screen
    • Show alarms, reminders, and incoming VoIP calls on the lock screen
    • Hide notifications when duplicating my screen
    • Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows
    You may just turn them off the notification as you need.

PeterPeng3, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

Bottom right cornor notifications

1. Bottom right cornor notifications - Similar Threads - Bottom right cornor

2. unwanted notification bottom right of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unwanted notification bottom right of screen: After closing a "private" window in a browser Brave, Vivaldi, Firefox etc on clicking on the speaker icon I see a notification that exposes my browsing history.I have all notifications turned off. Here is an exampleHow can I prevent these form showing?...
  3. unwanted notification bottom right of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unwanted notification bottom right of screen: After closing a "private" window in a browser Brave, Vivaldi, Firefox etc on clicking on the speaker icon I see a notification that exposes my browsing history.I have all notifications turned off. Here is an exampleHow can I prevent these form showing?...
  4. Notification on bottom bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notification on bottom bar: When i click on notifications on the bottom right bar my outlook e mails come up but when I click on each e mail to say read it or reply, it disappears and I used to be able to click on it and read and reply? anyone any idea what has happened and why its doing this?...
  5. is popop in bottom right corner always a notification?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    is popop in bottom right corner always a notification?: I cannot seem to stop the McAfee advertisement that shows up where notifications generally go. My subscription is paid for and 4 months remain on the 3 years. I have been to McAfee forum and tried a number of things but i cannot stop it. If I click on the win10...
  6. The two squares in the upper right cornor of my screen no longer work.

in Windows 10 Customization
    The two squares in the upper right cornor of my screen no longer work.: The two squares in the upper right cornor of my screen no longer work. Now every screen is full screen. Even the ones that are not greyed out do nothing....
  7. Turn off notifications in bottom right corner of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turn off notifications in bottom right corner of screen: I get constant annoying pop up notifications on my screen from outlook email , facebook, and paypal. How can I stop these? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-notifications-in-bottom-right-corner-of/1a5b99b6-b104-46bc-a782-daa3db9531b5
  8. Glitch with notifications in bottom right?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Glitch with notifications in bottom right?: My predator Helios 300 has recently started having problems with its Windows 10 notifications. Whenever a notification pops up in the bottom right no matter what it is, it will say your office installation is complete in glitched out letters that don't totally fit in the box...
  9. how to disable bottom right notification "can't install updates"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how to disable bottom right notification "can't install updates": (please dont say to install the updates, i like and enjoy windows 10 as it is, thanks) How do i disable the notification box (i didnt have time to screenshot it sorry) on the bottom right that says "can't install updates, click this notification/baloon to fix" thanks...
  10. The Notifications Center on the bottom right of the computer desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    The Notifications Center on the bottom right of the computer desktop: Hello, My question is about the Notifications Center on the bottom right of the computer desktop. Is there any way to just turn this thing OFF? I find it to be so annoying. And even if I put it on 'Quiet Hours' it just keeps on with it. It doesn't continue to 'pop up'...