Windows 10: Bottom right windows taskbar icons shuffled / not showing up

Discus and support Bottom right windows taskbar icons shuffled / not showing up in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello MS community,I am currently having an issue with my Windows 10 Pro whereby the bottom right icons battery / wifi / sound / notifications / etc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MrFusilli, Jun 21, 2021.

1. MrFusilli Win User

Bottom right windows taskbar icons shuffled / not showing up

Hello MS community,I am currently having an issue with my Windows 10 Pro whereby the bottom right icons battery / wifi / sound / notifications / etc are shifted to the right left image or do not show up at all right image. Furthermore, the left image issue causes icons on the left side of the task bar to appear above the icons which go away when i click one of the icons. In any case, I have contacted MS "Get Help" multiple times to no avail as they either tell me to update Windows, change screen resolution or turn on system icons, all of which work for 2 mins and then revert to the same

:)

MrFusilli, Jun 21, 2021
  2. dekayd Win User

Cannot find power icon in taskbar

Have you tried the suggestions listed on the right side of the screen, Showing the battery icon on the taskbar, yet?

dekayd, Jun 21, 2021
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    Taskbar icons

Hi,

To address your concern, follow the steps below on how to show hidden icons on the taskbar.

• Open Settings, and click on the Personalization
      icon.
    • Click on Taskbar on the left side, and click on the
      Select which icons appear on the taskbar
      link under the Notification area section on the right.
    • Turn on Always show all icons in the notification area at the top

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Jun 21, 2021
  4. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

1. Bottom right windows taskbar icons shuffled / not showing up - Similar Threads - Bottom right taskbar

2. bottom right icons not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bottom right icons not working: All those icons in the bottom right of the taskbar do not work, no response despite left clicks on those icons. These include the volume, network, clock and notifications icons. The Action Center cannot be called out as well. However, those hidden icons under the "Up Arrow"...
  3. bottom right icons not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bottom right icons not working: All those icons in the bottom right of the taskbar do not work, no response despite left clicks on those icons. These include the volume, network, clock and notifications icons. The Action Center cannot be called out as well. However, those hidden icons under the "Up Arrow"...
  4. bottom right icons not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Taskbar won't show up when I hover over the bottom right

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar won't show up when I hover over the bottom right: I have auto hide taskbar option enabled and it wont show up when I hover over the bottom right. This was the case when I was using win10 too. I upgraded to 11 yesterday and the problem persists. Every other part of the taskbar is okay and it shows up when I hover over it....
  6. Taskbar won't show up when I hover over the bottom right

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar won't show up when I hover over the bottom right: I have auto hide taskbar option enabled and it wont show up when I hover over the bottom right. This was the case when I was using win10 too. I upgraded to 11 yesterday and the problem persists. Every other part of the taskbar is okay and it shows up when I hover over it....
  7. Right click menu doesn't show up in taskbar icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right click menu doesn't show up in taskbar icon: Hey. So basically, I can't view the right click menu that pops up whenever you right click on a taskbar icon I can on the desktop and file explorer though. I don't know if this is related but I recently updated my Windows too....
  8. Bottom right corner taskbar icons disappears post updating the windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bottom right corner taskbar icons disappears post updating the windows: Hi Team,When getting new mail from outlook/call from teamswhich pop-ups notification in bottom right corner etc., taskbar icons disappears immediately.To resolve this issue go to Taskbar setting> Use small taskbar buttons> On/Off. and need to place the mouse cursor on entire...
  9. Unhiding the icons in the bottom right area of the taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Unhiding the icons in the bottom right area of the taskbar: Hi, in Windows 8.1 there was an option to "show icon and notifications" for the icons that were hidden by the upward pointing arrow. I cannot seem to find this option in Windows 10, is there any way to set it so more of my icons can be seen right on the bottom right area of...
  10. How do I make the taskbar show all the icons on the bottom right?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I make the taskbar show all the icons on the bottom right?: [img] so basically when theres a bunch of icons on the bottom right. it creates this up arrow with the rest of the icons.. i dont want this. i want them all to be in the bottom right and NO i dont want to drag the icon into the task bar everytime. any ideas? 85633

Users found this page by searching for:

1. icons are not showing on lower right screen for windows