Windows 10: bottom task bar..

Discus and support bottom task bar.. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; windows 10 another problem... I've had so many glitches since windows 10 driving me mad..little annoying things pointer kept disappearing half way thru... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by tomnolan24, Aug 5, 2019.

1. bottom task bar..

windows 10 another problem... I've had so many glitches since windows 10 driving me mad..little annoying things pointer kept disappearing half way thru a project , then calculator , the foto app lost all my pics. .various niggly problems . today the bottom task bar wont work. cant open sounds calendar notifications or windows icon so cant get into settings.. not done a thing to my pc went to bed got up there was update waiting on my screen so did that .. then the task bar is dead. its all there but nothing will open r or l click ..

:)

tomnolan24, Aug 5, 2019

2. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Aug 5, 2019
  3. Task bar

Hi Joe,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Which 2nd Windows you are referring to?

• Are you unable to view the task bar on your system?
    I suggest you, please provide the detailed description of your issue.

Reply to us we will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Aug 5, 2019
  4. Mikky_888 Win User

bottom task bar..

how to successfully pin files to the task bar

I use to be able to drag and drop files onto the task bar and they would reside withing the file list for that program. Since the recent upgrade it appears that I am not able to pin a file to the program on the task bar. Suggestions?

Mikky_888, Aug 5, 2019
Thema:

bottom task bar..

1. bottom task bar.. - Similar Threads - bottom task bar

2. Task bar covers bottom of window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar covers bottom of window: Hello. Whenever I use my computer the taskbar covers the bottom of the window. This occurs with every window I open and restarting windowsExplorer fixes the issue but only temporarily and the issue happens again. This is extremely frustrating. Auto hide is turned off on the...
  3. Task bar covers bottom of window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task bar covers bottom of window: Hello. Whenever I use my computer the taskbar covers the bottom of the window. This occurs with every window I open and restarting windowsExplorer fixes the issue but only temporarily and the issue happens again. This is extremely frustrating. Auto hide is turned off on the...
  4. weird spacing at bottom of task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    weird spacing at bottom of task bar: [ATTACH]So I noticed that I've suddenly gained this weird space underneath the icons on my taskbar. its really annoying and just not nice to look at. I've played around with positioning of the task bar and locking and unlocking it, but that hasn't worked. any suggestions???...
  5. Speaker Icon at Bottom of Task Bar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speaker Icon at Bottom of Task Bar: For some reason, we seem to have an issue with the speaker icon at the bottom of the task bar, everyday i check it, it is either turned down or muted. i keep it at 100 at all times. Does anyone know why this keeps happening? Is there a fix to it?...
  6. task bar right bottom is not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    task bar right bottom is not working: in task bar right bottom no icon is working as well as in settings also https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-right-bottom-is-not-working/11d9fdf2-eddc-48ab-94a0-5a9474bd351e
  7. task bar on the top and bottom keep dissapearing

task bar on the top and bottom keep dissapearing: The task bar on the bottom of my screen and the open tabs at the top of the screen keep disappearing on me unless I bring my cursor over top of it. its really frustrating and I cannot figure it out....
  8. Task bar covers bottom of window

Task bar covers bottom of window: Until recently my desk top and windows never went behind the taskbar, now when a window is maximized, the bottom scroll bar is behind the task bar. How can I limit the desk top to real estate NOT covered by the task bar?...
  9. bottom task bar

bottom task bar: When I go full screen the bottom task bar has always gone as well. This morning it stays there and I can't right click it to clear, as when I put the cursor in It becomes the vertical arrow sign, (as in widen etc.)How can I rectify this if I cant click it....
  10. Bottom task bar is always on top

Bottom task bar is always on top: Hello, This problem is ridiculous. Whenever I enter the full screen in any video, the bottom task bar stays on top. Restarting windows explorer solves the problem, but temporary. I don't want to restart windows explorer all the time , could you provide a permanent fix please....