Windows 10: bottom taskbar issue help needed

Discus and support bottom taskbar issue help needed in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; It seems my reply did not go through. I solved ti by removing and then adding back my toolbars. Many thanks for the help anyway. Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by snelcamp2, Apr 5, 2018.

1. snelcamp2 Win User

bottom taskbar issue help needed

It seems my reply did not go through. I solved ti by removing and then adding back my toolbars. Many thanks for the help anyway.

snelcamp2, Apr 5, 2018
  2. snelcamp2 Win User

Hi. After the last update my taskbar changed from a double row of my icons to a single row with a downloads title and arrow below it. Nothing I do will allow it to be two lines again. Any advice? It doesn't matter if it is locked or unlocked.

:)

snelcamp2, Apr 19, 2018
  3. how do I get my taskbar, back to the bottom of screen ??????

Hi,

To move your taskbar back to the bottom of your screen, simply right-click on the taskbar and uncheck
    Lock all taskbars, then click and drag the taskbar down to the bottom of the screen.

Let us know if you find this helpful.

Adrianne Buc, Apr 19, 2018
  4. bottom taskbar issue help needed

My taskbar on Microsoft edge was moved too the right of my screen

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft community.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we will try our best to resolve the issue.

To assist you better, I like to know; is the taskbar is showing on the right side of the screen, on for Microsoft Edge browser?

I suggest you to press and hold the left button on the mouse on the taskbar, which in the right side of the screen, drag it to the bottom of the screen and release the button.

Now the taskbar will be moved to bottom of the screen. Right click on the taskbar and select
    Lock the taskbar option.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Apr 19, 2018
  5. mrgeek Win User
    "single row with a downloads title and arrow below it"

Post a screenshot of this. Not in tablet mode, are you ?

mrgeek, Apr 19, 2018
  6. davidhk Win User
    I don't have a solution for you. However, I am curious and would like to ask the following 3 questions :

1. You said " After the last update...."
    Which update was that ?
    I have 4 computers updated to the latest April Cumulative Update KB4093112, and they do not have the issue you described. Meaning, I can make it single row or double row.

2. Do you have any 3rd party program that is to customise the Start Menu and Taskbar ? Program such as : Start10, Classic Shell, etc ?

3. Before your "last update", have you done any registry tweak that is related to taskbar ?

davidhk, Apr 19, 2018
  7. snelcamp2 Win User
    Good questions. No 3rd party software to customize start menu or taskbar that I am aware of. I have done no registry tweaks. My Chrome updated two days ago and I believe my windows 10 updated afterward but I could be wrong about that. All of a sudden I started having glitches, like the taskbar, lost my printer and had to reinstall the software, etc. Usually I only have these type issues after windows updates. I did run three diagnostic fixes on windows 10 updating problems and it fixed issues all three times. I am including a screenshot of the taskbar. I am not in tablet mode and am using a desktop pc. Uh, how do I attach the screenshot?

snelcamp2, Apr 19, 2018
  8. snelcamp2 Win User

bottom taskbar issue help needed [​IMG]

snelcamp2, Apr 19, 2018
  9. davidhk Win User
    Are you on Insider Program ?

davidhk, Apr 19, 2018
Thema:

1. bottom taskbar issue help needed - Similar Threads - bottom taskbar issue

2. Need Help with Taskbar Cutomization!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help with Taskbar Cutomization!!: Hi there,Recently, I made changes to the desktop view of my windows 11. But doing that, I got into a problem, I needed to hide my taskbar for better personalisation, But when I click the 'Automatically Hide the Taskbar", it also hides the taskbar when other application is...
  3. Need Help with Taskbar Cutomization!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Help with Taskbar Cutomization!!: Hi there,Recently, I made changes to the desktop view of my windows 11. But doing that, I got into a problem, I needed to hide my taskbar for better personalisation, But when I click the 'Automatically Hide the Taskbar", it also hides the taskbar when other application is...
  4. Need Help For Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need Help For Taskbar: First of all, I use the taskbar at the top of my screen. What I noticed is that whenever a new feature comes to the taskbar, these features do not work when used above or on the edge. If this taskbar is used above or to the side, it doesn't matter to you, then turn it off so...
  5. please help with this taskbar issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    please help with this taskbar issue: hi,i made the display scaling 125% on 1920 x 1080 resolutionnowin the taskbarall the app icons show, but on the right, where the time and notification icons are, thats being hiddenthere is no room so its messing upwhat can i do to fix this?...
  6. Need to remove weather from the bottom taskbar in Edge.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to remove weather from the bottom taskbar in Edge.: Hello,I need to remove the weather icon from the bottom taskbar in Edge, but don’t know how to remove the weather icon from Edge.Any help would be appreciated ThanksMatthew...
  7. Taskbar Bug, need help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar Bug, need help!: [ATTACH] Hey guys, I have a strange bug. In my taskbar, parts of the first symbols in the folders are displayed. I don't want that. I can pull the folders together completely, when the taskbar isn't fixed, but that doesn't change anything. I just want to see the folders...
  8. Need help with this issue.

Need help with this issue.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/_JmartinezJ_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iwj9k1/need_help_with_this_issue/
  9. Need help with an issue.

Need help with an issue.: Recently I’ve had an issue where my computer isn’t functioning very well. I’m not able to open any applications but settings and file explorer, so my computer is pretty much completely useless. When I click on any file/application, nothing happens, and the computer reacts as...
  10. Advice needed on taskbar issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Advice needed on taskbar issue: Win 10 Home 10.0.18363 Build 18363 Somehow triggered a taskbar alteration I can't undo [img] Thx for a solution! 152541