Windows 10: Bottom taskbar, task manager, and start bottom not working

Discus and support Bottom taskbar, task manager, and start bottom not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; It was all working fine and then i decided to turn on my computer and my bottom taskbar stopped working. i cant click anything on it. i have read how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kelsi Shib, May 19, 2019.

1. Bottom taskbar, task manager, and start bottom not working

It was all working fine and then i decided to turn on my computer and my bottom taskbar stopped working. i cant click anything on it. i have read how to fix it but people have said to use the start button or task manager (CTRL+SHIFT+ESC) and nothing is working. the rest of my computer works fine besides the bottom taskbar, what do i do?

:)

Kelsi Shib, May 19, 2019

2. Start Menu, Taskbar, and Task Manager not working

Hi Liam,

One of the possible reasons why Start Menu, Taskbar, and Task Manager is not showing is due to software conflicts. To resolve your issue, we recommend that you perform a clean boot. This will help eliminate
    software conflicts that may have occurred when you updated Windows. To perform a clean boot, follow the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, May 19, 2019
  3. taskbar tranparency

Hi Dan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will surely assist you with this.

I would suggest you to change the desktop themes and check if you are able to see the transparent taskbar.

If that doesn't help I would suggest you to end the explorer.exe and restart it and see if you are able to see the transparent taskbar.

Please follow the steps below to restart explorer.exe:

stop and start Explorer.exe

• Right click on the taskbar and select task manager.

• In the process Right click on windows explorer and end the task

• Restart the task by clicking on the file and select new task

• Type Explorer.exe and press enter.
    And see if it helps.

Do let us know the result. We will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Deepak_Krishnan R, May 19, 2019
  4. Bottom taskbar, task manager, and start bottom not working

Start Menu, Taskbar, and Task Manager not working

Hi,

I'm having an issue with the start menu, task bar, and task manager.

I don't know what is the issue, usually at the start up the task bar icon will show up but now it does not even show up.

Even worse every time I move my cursor to the taskbar the cursor changes into like loading state.

Everything works fine such as opening my computer, playing video, opening chrome via the program files.

But it does not show up in the taskbar.

Every time I shutdown or restart it takes a long time to execute it and I tend to forced shutdown it.

Can you please give me some advice what to do?

Thanks

Moved from: (Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings / PC)

AndyTimotie, May 19, 2019
Thema:

Bottom taskbar, task manager, and start bottom not working

1. Bottom taskbar, task manager, and start bottom not working - Similar Threads - Bottom taskbar task

2. Bottom Task Bar on windows isn't working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bottom Task Bar on windows isn't working.: Hello sir today on 14th of may I think there was a new update launched. I downloaded and installed that update on my PC. But after update my bottom task bar isn't working. I am not able to search and click on windows button on bottom task bar. Please help!!!...
  3. task bar right bottom is not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    task bar right bottom is not working: in task bar right bottom no icon is working as well as in settings also https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-right-bottom-is-not-working/11d9fdf2-eddc-48ab-94a0-5a9474bd351e
  4. My taskbar is so small on the bottom of the screen and I can't see the start bottom

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My taskbar is so small on the bottom of the screen and I can't see the start bottom: My task bar is so small on the botton of the screem and I can't see the start botom https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-taskbar-is-so-small-on-the-bottom-of-the-screen/6a399927-4e59-4280-b468-2073dd35382c
  5. My start bottom is not working

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My start bottom is not working: My start bottom is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-start-bottom-is-not-working/03cffa13-60f0-4ada-b3bf-c012b46abae3
  6. Task View in Bottom taskbar question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task View in Bottom taskbar question: [img] When I select Task View in my bottom taskbar - as in image - I find that the resulting images of recently used files, etc. are so big that there can only fit three images per row. I was wondering if there is a way to make the images smaller so that more can fit per...
  7. Search field in bottom taskbar

Search field in bottom taskbar: Hi there I have made a large update of Windows 10 (which I couldn´t chose myself) and the first thing i find, to my great irritation, is a big white ugly search field to the left of the task bar. How do I remove that? BR, Staffan Söderlund...
  8. bottom task bar..

bottom task bar..: windows 10 another problem... I've had so many glitches since windows 10 driving me mad..little annoying things pointer kept disappearing half way thru a project , then calculator , the foto app lost all my pics. .various niggly problems . today the bottom task bar wont...
  9. Bottom taskbar, task manager, and start button not working

Bottom taskbar, task manager, and start button not working: It was all working fine and then i decided to turn on my computer and my bottom taskbar stopped working. i cant click anything on it. i have read how to fix it but people have said to use the start button or task manager (CTRL+SHIFT+ESC) and nothing is working. the rest of my...
  10. bottom task bar

bottom task bar: When I go full screen the bottom task bar has always gone as well. This morning it stays there and I can't right click it to clear, as when I put the cursor in It becomes the vertical arrow sign, (as in widen etc.)How can I rectify this if I cant click it....