Windows 10: Bought a brand new computer

Discus and support Bought a brand new computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Well it seems the virus, replicator or whatever intruded my old computer, just took everything over. Couldn't delete suspicious stuff Had Advanced... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TheresaNaticchia, Mar 28, 2022.

1. Bought a brand new computer

Well it seems the virus, replicator or whatever intruded my old computer, just took everything over. Couldn't delete suspicious stuff Had Advanced Security Pro installed a week after I got it. It kept making users & made a group policy. But nothing ever caught it! These scanner ?MSRT? downloaded from Microsoft scanned & I watched it, there was like 9 threats but when finished said none?? I didn't like the HP notebook 14 Camo christmas gift 2020. I am still able to use my dinosaur HP from like 2009?Anyways I spent 2 days reading how to set up new computer & good thing I did becaus

:)

TheresaNaticchia, Mar 28, 2022
  2. Paulb112 Win User

My Old computer to a Brand new computer

I have been running a HP Pavilion P7-1410 with operating version Windows 8.1. 6.3

I went out and bought a New HP Pavilion Both are desktops TP01-0165z operating version Windows 10 version number not sure haven't even hooked it up yet completely brand new..

I also have Ashampoo Backup New Version 15.

Is there any suggestions on how I should set my new computer up ?

Thank You in Advance
    Paul

Paulb112, Mar 28, 2022
  3. Brand new computer Brand New Updates

computer was bought friday by my wife it worked AWESOME!!! did some form of update sunday night while we were sleeping computer has not worked right since it randomly crashes with a new reason each time and this happened after a microsoft update and even
    the store the computer was bought from said the same thing 534$ down the hole apparently after 1 update and no idea how to fix this brand new computer ????!!!!!

EmmettSykes, Mar 28, 2022
  4. Bought a brand new computer

HELP ! BSOD with brand new computer.

Hi,

I just bought a brand new computer running with Windows 10.

When I first turned it on, I had a BSOD within 1min. I had to do a "hard" restart because it crashed again when it restarted.

While I was doing the initial configuration, it may have crashed 3 times more. Then, I started to install the usual software (Office, Adobe, Anti-virus...) and it crashed again at least twice.

I did all the steps that are listed here.

Below is the OneDrive link to the zipped folder:

Files_dmp.zip

There should be the last three .dmp file, the system info and the computer specification.

If you need any other information, please let me know.

Thank you for your help !

Alix Lachaud, Mar 28, 2022
Thema:

Bought a brand new computer

1. Bought a brand new computer - Similar Threads - Bought brand computer

2. I recently bought a new Windows 11 computer and it has system corruption brand new?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently bought a new Windows 11 computer and it has system corruption brand new?: I had an old pc that did wonders until I stopped an update and did a restart in the middle of it out of impatience, this caused a corrupted systems with multiple issues for years, recently I was done trying to fix it and had enough, so I bought a whole new PC pre-built, I...
  3. I recently bought a new Windows 11 computer and it has system corruption brand new?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I recently bought a new Windows 11 computer and it has system corruption brand new?: I had an old pc that did wonders until I stopped an update and did a restart in the middle of it out of impatience, this caused a corrupted systems with multiple issues for years, recently I was done trying to fix it and had enough, so I bought a whole new PC pre-built, I...
  4. Brand new pc Crashing since i bought it.

Brand new pc Crashing since i bought it.: Had this pc a few months was brand new , really good spec paid around 1.5k but from the get go it was crashing.Really stuck ive had alot of friends look at it from discord showing them errors no one seems to know the problem.i feel i have an obsurd amount of error and...
  5. Bought a brand new computer

Bought a brand new computer: Well it seems the virus, replicator or whatever intruded my old computer, just took everything over. Couldn't delete suspicious stuff Had Advanced Security Pro installed a week after I got it. It kept making users & made a group policy. But nothing ever caught it! These...
  6. Bought a brand new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought a brand new computer: Well it seems the virus, replicator or whatever intruded my old computer, just took everything over. Couldn't delete suspicious stuff Had Advanced Security Pro installed a week after I got it. It kept making users & made a group policy. But nothing ever caught it! These...
  7. Brand new computer crashing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Brand new computer crashing.: Bought a brand new gaming desktop today for $1600, haven't even had it a total of 12 hours and it crashes randomly, doesn't even blue screen, It just black screens then reboots itself in about 5 seconds, not entirely sure what to do....
  8. Brand new computer crashing

Brand new computer crashing: ALLEGIANCE CALLISTO Desktop Computer Gaming PC · Processor: E5-1620 i7-3820 @ 4.2GHz · Graphics: RX 570 4GB - VR Ready · Memory: 32GB RAM · SSD: 480GB · Operating System: Windows 10 Professional 64-bit Just got this computer...
  9. Issues with Brand-New Computer

Issues with Brand-New Computer: Hi all, I recently purchased a new PowerSpec G433 Gaming Desktop and am experiencing major issues with regards to video and audio freezing constantly when playing games, but never when just browsing online or doing work. Of the two games that I’ve tried on it (Minecraft,...
  10. Brand new computer Brand New Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Brand new computer Brand New Updates: computer was bought friday by my wife it worked AWESOME!!! did some form of update sunday night while we were sleeping computer has not worked right since it randomly crashes with a new reason each time and this happened after a microsoft update and even the store the...