Windows 10: Bought a cheap clip on microphone, low frequency buzzing noise on windows 10

Discus and support Bought a cheap clip on microphone, low frequency buzzing noise on windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; bought a cheap lavalier clip on "HAMA" mic for 9 euros and it has alot of buzzing low frequency buzzing sound, how do i get rid of this, i dont have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Paul van Coeverden, Aug 13, 2022.

1. Bought a cheap clip on microphone, low frequency buzzing noise on windows 10

bought a cheap lavalier clip on "HAMA" mic for 9 euros and it has alot of buzzing low frequency buzzing sound, how do i get rid of this, i dont have the Enhancements.

:)

Paul van Coeverden, Aug 13, 2022

2. Buzzing from a microphone / windows 10

So yeah, yesterday i bought a new microphone but when i tried to hear my voice, i noticed there's a buzzing noise. There's a thing, the buzzing noise its not from my voice but from microphone itself, how did i figure that?. Welp, it was easy, i just turn volume in micro from 70 to 0 but there's was the 'buzzing'. I don't have any idea how to fix it.

Im on laptop by the way ;P

MateuszBobak, Aug 13, 2022
  3. kirillkh Win User
    Better microphone noise suppression in Windows 10?

Having acquired a new and supposedly good microphone (ModMic), I noticed that I'm still hearing a lot of noise in the recording - about as bad as with my old cheap microphone. I now think the reason is the quality of the sound card (it's the on-board sound card on Asus Z170 PRO GAMING motherboard). For the record, I hear very similar results from both microphone ports (front and rear). My microphone boost setting is at zero and the gain is at 100%, but I also tried different settings with similar results.

I tried to use two noise suppression tools:

1. The "Noise suppression" checkbox in Microphone Properties -> VoizReal Exp tab. This helps, but some background noise remains and it seems the voice is clipped.
    2. The "Noise suppression" filter in OBS Studio. This works much better. No noise remains, and the voice quality is comparatively good.

The question is is it possible to apply a filter like (2) system-wide and not just in OBS Studio.

kirillkh, Aug 13, 2022
  4. Bought a cheap clip on microphone, low frequency buzzing noise on windows 10

N95 buzzing noise

Dont forget that not everyone is able to hear the noise because of their age, younger ears can hear higher frequencies so your parents/elders won't be able to hear it. I too, have the buzzing sound - and I have upgraded my fone but unfortunatly this has
    not solved it.

It is actually a hardware fault, there fixes out there but invalidates your warranty. I have recently bought a clear silicone case for it and the way it fits onto the screen seems to solve the buzzing sound.

Hope this helps Bought a cheap clip on microphone, low frequency buzzing noise on windows 10 :)

coldfusion---01, Aug 13, 2022
Thema:

Bought a cheap clip on microphone, low frequency buzzing noise on windows 10

1. Bought a cheap clip on microphone, low frequency buzzing noise on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bought cheap clip

2. Buzzing Noise BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buzzing Noise BSOD: Can anybody tell me why the PC Does a BSOD everyday, with code UNEXPECTED-POWER-EXECPTION please I will do anything to prevent it. Unfortunately I cannot share a screenshot....
  3. Buzzing Noise BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Buzzing Noise BSOD: Can anybody tell me why the PC Does a BSOD everyday, with code UNEXPECTED-POWER-EXECPTION please I will do anything to prevent it. Unfortunately I cannot share a screenshot....
  4. Bought a cheap clip on microphone, low frequency buzzing noise on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bought a cheap clip on microphone, low frequency buzzing noise on windows 10: bought a cheap lavalier clip on "HAMA" mic for 9 euros and it has alot of buzzing low frequency buzzing sound, how do i get rid of this, i dont have the Enhancements....
  5. Bought a cheap clip on microphone, low frequency buzzing noise on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought a cheap clip on microphone, low frequency buzzing noise on windows 10: bought a cheap lavalier clip on "HAMA" mic for 9 euros and it has alot of buzzing low frequency buzzing sound, how do i get rid of this, i dont have the Enhancements....
  6. Crash with buzz noise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Crash with buzz noise: Hi Microsoft, Could you help with my issue, my PC keep crashing with very loud buzz when I play video or games. Please find below the minidump and MSinfo for your reference. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsBGB8boYXyRaBwWi9cQNl0r1gU?e=8oIcIj Thank you so much for the support....
  7. Buzzing noise

Buzzing noise: Everytime I scroll in firefox it makes a small faint buzzing noise and I've tried to search it up but nothing has worked so far, it's never done this until now even when I had a different mouse it still makes the noise. When I put my ear near my pc there's not a single sound...
  8. Microphone buzzing noise

Microphone buzzing noise: Hi there i have recently bough a pc and when i used a microphone for gaming it would always have a buzzing noise when there was not buzzing noise I was picking up from my surroundings I found out that it was a problem with windows 10 and it was working on older vesions of...
  9. BSOD with a buzzing noise.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD with a buzzing noise.: Hi there This is my first time posting on a site like this so sorry if I don't do this right. I have just had a BSOD and need some help with what caused the error, attached is a copy of the mini dump file and MSInfo file. If any other info is required ;et me know. Any...
  10. The Cursed Buzzing Noise

in Windows 10 Support
    The Cursed Buzzing Noise: I have just recently have done the new windows update to OS 16299.125 and now once again when streaming audio/video no matter what browser every so often close to 1-5 minutes there is a short buzz sound and continues playing. it is extremely annoying! The same issue happened...