Windows 10: Bought a cheap pro key from ebay that i really regret, and now i can't upgrade my win 10...

Discus and support Bought a cheap pro key from ebay that i really regret, and now i can't upgrade my win 10... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I was stupid and tried to buy a cheap win 10 pro key from ebay, it didn't work at first and then seller sent 6 new keys, and one worked. But I regret... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Duckers_McQuack, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Bought a cheap pro key from ebay that i really regret, and now i can't upgrade my win 10...

I was stupid and tried to buy a cheap win 10 pro key from ebay, it didn't work at first and then seller sent 6 new keys, and one worked. But I regret that so bad and want to instead use my legit store purchased full dvd of home, then upgrade to legit pro. But won't let me. As the pro was installed on my new bigger ssd, and still got old 10 home windows on a smaller ssd, I wanted to upgrade from the old,but now it just says install pro, and not upgrade for xx money. How can i undo the 10 pro key and properly upgrade my other legit one?

:)

Duckers_McQuack, Oct 3, 2019
  2. RobCoxXA Win User

Win 10 Pro upgrade using Win 8 Pro product key

I just bought a new computer running Win 10 Home. When I went to upgrade to Win 10 Pro using my Win 8 Pro product key from my old computer, the upgrade wouldn't activate.

Now I'm stuck with a bunch of error messages (mainly 0xC004C003) and am being told windows isn't activated. I can't seem to get my activated Win 10 Home back.

I don't have a product key for the Win 10 Home because it came pre-installed. There's no product code recorded on the packaging or labelling on the device.

So:

How do I either

• activate the Win Pro upgrade, or
    • Get my activated Win 10 home back?

RobCoxXA, Oct 3, 2019
  3. PhilC985 Win User
    Trying to upgrade to Win 10 Pro

I have Win 10 Home on my Lenovo laptop. I bought a Win 10 Pro For OEM software pack to upgrade to Win 10 Pro but my system didn’t accept the 25 character prod key. What should I do?

I’m trying to install the upgrade via DVD (which came with the pack) but I noticed it said during the process that it would install Win 10 Home on my laptop but I already have that. Any suggestions ?

PhilC985, Oct 3, 2019
  4. Bought a cheap pro key from ebay that i really regret, and now i can't upgrade my win 10...

How do I get the key for win 10 pro?

Hi,

I upgraded from win 10 home edition to win 10 pro. I had to reformat my computer with the factory image restore. It installed the win 10 but I did not have key to upgrade to pro. I have the following information from my Microsoft account. How do I get the
    key for win 10 pro?

Here is my computer info where the win 10 pro got upgraded.

• DESKTOP-JP9JK4V
    • Dell Inc. XPS 8900
      • Serial #: 3R8F082

Thanks!

Syed Ahsan

Syed_Ahsan, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

Bought a cheap pro key from ebay that i really regret, and now i can't upgrade my win 10...

1. Bought a cheap pro key from ebay that i really regret, and now i can't upgrade my win 10... - Similar Threads - Bought cheap pro

2. Can't remember how I upgraded successfully from Win 7 PRO to Win 10 PRO

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't remember how I upgraded successfully from Win 7 PRO to Win 10 PRO: About 2 years ago, I inherited a laptop that had Win 10 PRO on it, but I already had another laptop running Win 7 PRO and I wanted to keep all my programs, personal files etc. the same moving to Win 10 PRO, so I recall that I cloned the Win 7 PRO Windows partition and put it...
  3. Can't remember how I upgraded successfully from Win 7 PRO to Win 10 PRO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remember how I upgraded successfully from Win 7 PRO to Win 10 PRO: About 2 years ago, I inherited a laptop that had Win 10 PRO on it, but I already had another laptop running Win 7 PRO and I wanted to keep all my programs, personal files etc. the same moving to Win 10 PRO, so I recall that I cloned the Win 7 PRO Windows partition and put it...
  4. Can't remember how I upgraded successfully from Win 7 PRO to Win 10 PRO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I bought the upgrade from windows 10 home to pro, but I can't activate it.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I bought the upgrade from windows 10 home to pro, but I can't activate it.: Like the title says, today I bought the windows 10 upgrade from home to pro on the Microsoft store. I didn't receive a product key or digital license and I did upgrade my RAM few months ago. How can I activate my new copy of windows 10 if necessary. Thanks....
  6. Activated Windows 10 using OEM key bought from ebay. Now I want to reinstall windows, will...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Activated Windows 10 using OEM key bought from ebay. Now I want to reinstall windows, will...: Do I need to buy a new one? submitted by /u/TheRealKirun [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mg4r20/activated_windows_10_using_oem_key_bought_from/
  7. I bought windows 10 from ebay but it's volume code is it a problem

I bought windows 10 from ebay but it's volume code is it a problem: I didnt know there was such think submitted by /u/ZeroVikingYT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kb6xwe/i_bought_windows_10_from_ebay_but_its_volume_code/
  8. Is my key legit? bought dire cheap at $10USD

Is my key legit? bought dire cheap at $10USD: Please help to check if my key is valid? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-my-key-legit-bought-dire-cheap-at-10usd/bdf2a801-6574-4611-9944-231c4dac715e
  9. Can't upgrade windows 10 home to pro with upgrade key I bought thought Amazon store

Can't upgrade windows 10 home to pro with upgrade key I bought thought Amazon store: Hi, I just got a new Dell XPS desktop with win 10 Home installed. I wanted to upgrade to win 10 pro. I bought upgrade key on Amazon:...
  10. What are your experiences from buying cheap keys from websites like ebay?

What are your experiences from buying cheap keys from websites like ebay?: I just got a new pc, and I only have windows from the media creation tool and I need a key for some other settings, has anyone had bad experiences here from getting keys for cheap? If not how long have you had your cheap key working for? submitted by /u/DZZ17 [link]...