Windows 10: Bought a fortnite bundle and cant redeem it

Discus and support Bought a fortnite bundle and cant redeem it in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So I bought the fortnite breakpoint bundle in the MS and when I tried to redeem it, it says that I don't have the game but I clearly have it on my pc.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by OscarArengu, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Bought a fortnite bundle and cant redeem it

So I bought the fortnite breakpoint bundle in the MS and when I tried to redeem it, it says that I don't have the game but I clearly have it on my pc. I even linked the epic games account to the Microsoft one and still it doesn't appear in my game. What should I do or how can I redeem it? I cant even refund it sadly.

:)

OscarArengu, Jul 18, 2019

2. Redeeming Bundled Packages on Microsoft Lumia 535?

Hey all! I just bought a new Microsoft Lumia 535 (India) and have a confusion that how do I redeem the bundled packages of Vodafone, Jabong, BoxTV, Flipkart etc. on my phone which were promised by Microsoft? I switched on this Lumia with the Vodafone SIM,
    but i am not getting any notification about activation of any of the bundled package. Can anyone help me on this?

AneeshUppal, Jul 18, 2019
  3. Redeem a game

I'm from Romania, Europe, don't know if my language will be available but i don't want it in my language, i want it in english.

I've done both Online and Windows 10 steps from the link, but still the same error:

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

MaciucSilviu, Jul 18, 2019
  4. Bought a fortnite bundle and cant redeem it

Redeem a game

Hi,

One of the possible reasons as to why you're encountering issues in redeeming the game code is due to the game not available in your location. Currently, here are the languages that the game supports:

• English (United States)
    • 中文(中华人民共和国)
    • 中文(香港特別行政區)
    • Français (France)
    • Deutsch (Deutschland)
    • Italiano (Italia)
    • 日本語 (日本)
    • 한국어(대한민국)
    • Polski (Polska)
    • Português (Brasil)
    • усский ( оссия)
    • Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)
    • Español (Latinoamérica)
    If your language is not listed, that means that the game is not yet available in your country.

If the game is available in your region but you're still having issues with redeeming the code, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this

link
    on how to redeem the game code from the Windows 10 Store.

Notify us with the results. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

Bought a fortnite bundle and cant redeem it

1. Bought a fortnite bundle and cant redeem it - Similar Threads - Bought fortnite bundle

2. Fortnite bundle wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite bundle wont work: i recently bought a fortnite bundle for xbox for my pc account and once i put the code in and clicked confirm i exited out the browser and I headed over to my fortnite account and went into the game through the epic games launcher and there was nothing no matter how many...
  3. Fortnite bundle wont work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fortnite bundle wont work: i recently bought a fortnite bundle for xbox for my pc account and once i put the code in and clicked confirm i exited out the browser and I headed over to my fortnite account and went into the game through the epic games launcher and there was nothing no matter how many...
  4. cant redeem robux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant redeem robux: every time i try to redeem robux, it goes through but then when it is about to send the verification code via phone, it says: "sorry, there is a issue with your account or order. if i try to redeem sweepstakes items. it goes through just fine. but as soon as i try to redeem...
  5. Bundle Fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bundle Fortnite: Ho comprato un bundle di fortnite a questo link ... Bundle serpente di strada E non so come riscattarlo, per ora mi è solamente arrivata la notifica dell'acquisto... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bundle-fortnite/a0f50f8f-c31f-4319-9926-a1fb4d319d5e
  6. Can not redeem code from Channel Entushiast Gaming bundle

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can not redeem code from Channel Entushiast Gaming bundle: Hello guys, i can not redeem code from Channel Entushiast Gaming bundle for HALO 2, it says i should redeem on another website, what should i do?...
  7. cant donload fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant donload fortnite: i cant install fortnite can i use a iphone to link a microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-donload-fortnite/4683ca84-16da-413b-99f9-ac3a92721dff
  8. I bought The Fortnite Iris Pack from the Micrsoft Store, and I was wondering how to redeem...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought The Fortnite Iris Pack from the Micrsoft Store, and I was wondering how to redeem...: If i bought an item, how would I redeem it on PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-the-fortnite-iris-pack-from-the-micrsoft/089811ec-ab05-412e-979f-ac2f0d7f0c4c
  9. I bought a fortnite gift code for a pc person, as a step to redeem the gift by pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a fortnite gift code for a pc person, as a step to redeem the gift by pc?: I bought a fortnite gift code for a pc person, as a step to redeem the gift by pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-fortnite-gift-code-for-a-pc-person-as-a/f1adbe64-852a-41de-90f0-b37ac257228a
  10. cant install fortnite

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant install fortnite: at first i could not do anything with the button for fortnite then i can then it says it wont work i uninstalled it and tried to install it again but nothing happens so i need some help...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. https\\redeem fortnite

2. fortnite redeem

3. redeeming code and getting error fortnite