Windows 10: Bought a game and i cant install it

Discus and support Bought a game and i cant install it in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought forza horizon 4 ultimate edition and i cant download it. Please help me... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Isaacsomething, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Bought a game and i cant install it

I bought forza horizon 4 ultimate edition and i cant download it. Please help me

:)

Isaacsomething, Jun 7, 2020

2. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Jun 7, 2020
  3. Darkleoco Win User
    OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

First step is to download the official HD texture pack.

Darkleoco, Jun 7, 2020
  4. Jaffakeik Win User

Bought a game and i cant install it

OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

Finally steam got it 50% off and I bought it, can't wait to install.Any suggestions on my first steps in game,should i install any mods or any other improvements to game?

Jaffakeik, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

Bought a game and i cant install it

1. Bought a game and i cant install it - Similar Threads - Bought game cant

2. I cant install a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant install a game: i try to install among us and other apps but it doesn't work and says pending even though its the only thing downloading. it wont install. i tried restarting 3 times and still doesn't work....
  3. I cant install a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant install a game: i try to install among us and other apps but it doesn't work and says pending even though its the only thing downloading. it wont install. i tried restarting 3 times and still doesn't work....
  4. i cant install a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant install a game: i cant install ark survival evolved of the windows store anymore. i had it on widows 10 with no issues and i am trying to reinstall it but its saying it cant be any help would be appreciated...
  5. i cant install a game

i cant install a game: i cant install ark survival evolved of the windows store anymore. i had it on widows 10 with no issues and i am trying to reinstall it but its saying it cant be any help would be appreciated...
  6. I cant install a game I bought on Xbox onto my PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant install a game I bought on Xbox onto my PC: I previously bought Minecraft windows 10 edition on my Xbox back in 2017 and am now trying to install it on my PC via the Microsoft store but when I try to install it I only get the option to download it on my Xbox and not my PC....
  7. I bought a game via the Microsoft store but cant install it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a game via the Microsoft store but cant install it.: I have recently bought Dishonored 2 from the Microsoft store on pc and the game is in my ready to install but every time I press install and select a drive to put it on and then press continue nothing happens and my game doesn't install. I have checked my order history and it...
  8. I cant install games

I cant install games: i recently got minecraft windows 10 edition but i accidentaly screwed something up i guess, and it wouldnt start, so i uninstalled it. An hour later i tried re-installing it but when i clicked install, it just froze microsoft store, I tried to delete all the files in a folder...
  9. Cant download game that I bought on Xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant download game that I bought on Xbox: So i bought minecraft of my xbox and recently got a gaming pc, and im having an issue where i cant download it onto my pc. Is this intentional or fo i have to re buy minecraft on my pc?...
  10. I bought a game but cant install it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a game but cant install it: I bought minecraft on the Microsoft store but I cant install it. It says I need "ARM" compared to the 64-bit I have now. I have no idea what that means and I just want to play the game I bought...