Windows 10: Bought a game, can't download it, in a perpetual loop of insanity

Discus and support Bought a game, can't download it, in a perpetual loop of insanity in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My daughter bought minecraft java edition, may have changed the password on the account, and now after the launcher is finished i go back to the buy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by fortheloveallthingssane, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Bought a game, can't download it, in a perpetual loop of insanity

My daughter bought minecraft java edition, may have changed the password on the account, and now after the launcher is finished i go back to the buy now screen. The money has gone from the account.

:)

fortheloveallthingssane, Jan 25, 2021

2. Perpetual turn on/off loop on laptop.

My laptop is stuck in a perpetual loop of the start up screen before the lock screen. Please help me.

jackgarrison1, Jan 25, 2021
  3. Darkleoco Win User
    OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

First step is to download the official HD texture pack.

Darkleoco, Jan 25, 2021
  4. Bought a game, can't download it, in a perpetual loop of insanity

Downloading games

Hi,

Install game in Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the game I compatibility mode and check: Follow these steps:

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
      ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 10 from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists

Hope it helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

Bought a game, can't download it, in a perpetual loop of insanity

1. Bought a game, can't download it, in a perpetual loop of insanity - Similar Threads - Bought game can't

2. How do I get a refund for a game I bought that I can't download.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I get a refund for a game I bought that I can't download.: I bought minecraft today and I can't download it no matter what fixes I try I can't get the game to download. I should not be stuck with a game that doesn't even work because the Microsoft store has been having issues like this forever. I checked order history and there's no...
  3. Cant download game that I bought on Xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant download game that I bought on Xbox: So i bought minecraft of my xbox and recently got a gaming pc, and im having an issue where i cant download it onto my pc. Is this intentional or fo i have to re buy minecraft on my pc?...
  4. I bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC but I can't download any games.

I bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC but I can't download any games.: Is anyone else having this problem? I bought Game Pass Ultimate for PC and on my account it shows up as a live recurring payment, but I can't download any games. When I click on a game that should be available through Game Pass it shows "With Game Pass" instead of "Install"....
  5. Bought a game

Bought a game: I bought forza horizon 4 and it said that the purchase didnt work. It took my money and i didnt get the game what do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-a-game/abda46ec-7fd7-4f2a-b5e3-002d1eb6561f
  6. I can't download games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download games: I've signed up for Xbox game pass for pc, I can download every game there except Final Fantasy XV and Yakuza 0. Whenever I try to download I get message says "Game name is currently not avialable" What's wrong?...
  7. Can't launch download game

Can't launch download game: So I recently purchased ARK survival evolved from the Microsoft store. But I had to download it to my external hard drive because it's a massive download. Now that it's finally done downloading I can't launch the game from my laptop which the external drive is attached to....
  8. Can't Download Game I Bought

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Download Game I Bought: Hey. My device is linked to my microsoft account (gaming laptop). I don't have an XBox, I just want to download The Outer Worlds so I can play it when it comes out. I bought the game- and everything went fine on the transaction end of things- but when I try to install it, it...
  9. Windows store can't install bought game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows store can't install bought game: Hello i cannot install the game i recently bought, Astroneer. i have an exclamation mark which says when i hover over it that Astroneer does not work on this device. what can i do? did i just waste the money?...
  10. can't download games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't download games: i had a nice computer, running windows 7, but it's stopped working. so i'm using a laptop, Acer aspire, that was given to me and it runs windows 10, sop i'm learning. i had a stroke last month so everything is hard. i just wanted to sit here and play some of the old games, ms...