Windows 10: Bought a game few years back and don't have it.

Discus and support Bought a game few years back and don't have it. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought a game a few years ago on my laptop Goat Simulator Windows 10 and couldn't run it without getting less than 20 frames. Anyways I got a desktop... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JackHavlin, Feb 2, 2021.

1. Bought a game few years back and don't have it.

I bought a game a few years ago on my laptop Goat Simulator Windows 10 and couldn't run it without getting less than 20 frames. Anyways I got a desktop for Christmas and just about a week ago I remembered that I have Goat Simulator, so I installed it... after playing it, I saw that it was pinned to "Start" so I unpinned it. The game crashed and I saw that I must've accidentally uninstalled it. At least that's what I think. I didn't bother reinstalling it because I was getting bored anyways. Now that I'm trying to reinstall it I realize that it says that I don't have it. I've checked that I'm logged into the right account and I checked my purchase history but it's just not there. Sadly, I don't think that I have any proof of the purchase but I was just playing it a week ago. Please help.

:)

JackHavlin, Feb 2, 2021
  2. rian30 Win User

Nokia 5530 don´t start

Last year I bought a nokia 5530 but a few days ago it don´t start.. It just appear the nokia logo and nothing else... I´ve been trying to hard reset it like you say in here but it doesn´t work... Please help

rian30, Feb 2, 2021
  3. arassami Win User
    don"t open game in win10i

I am game player.(sniper fury)in win10.but to day don"t opening game.or close after 2-3 secend.3 the back to last morning by recovery poin .but nothing

*** Moderator's note: Post was moved to the appropriate category ***

arassami, Feb 2, 2021
  4. armym3 Win User

Bought a game few years back and don't have it.

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Feb 2, 2021
Thema:

Bought a game few years back and don't have it.

1. Bought a game few years back and don't have it. - Similar Threads - Bought game few

2. I bought minecraft 3 years ago, but now I don't have access to the game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought minecraft 3 years ago, but now I don't have access to the game.: I bought the game using paypal 3 years ago and managed to find the receipt. I don't have access to the game and it says I have to buy it all over again, which is annoying. I logged into the exact same account that I used to play on when I had the access....
  3. I bought minecraft 3 years ago, but now I don't have access to the game.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought minecraft 3 years ago, but now I don't have access to the game.: I bought the game using paypal 3 years ago and managed to find the receipt. I don't have access to the game and it says I have to buy it all over again, which is annoying. I logged into the exact same account that I used to play on when I had the access....
  4. I bought windows 10 a few years back and now have a new hand built pc , how can i activate...

I bought windows 10 a few years back and now have a new hand built pc , how can i activate...: I bought windows 10 a few years back and now have a new hand built pc , how can i activate my own windows on the new pc.I have tried all of the normal things but the up shot is the product key is associated with another motherboard so buy another one ....
  5. I bought windows 10 a few years back and now have a new hand built pc , how can i activate...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought windows 10 a few years back and now have a new hand built pc , how can i activate...: I bought windows 10 a few years back and now have a new hand built pc , how can i activate my own windows on the new pc.I have tried all of the normal things but the up shot is the product key is associated with another motherboard so buy another one ....
  6. I bought windows 10 a few years back and now have a new hand built pc , how can i activate...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Mouse Input lag since few years in ALL games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Input lag since few years in ALL games.: Hello,I'm posting on Microsoft support because i prefer speaking to a community of experts now. I'm encoutering severe lags when i try to move my mouse in all games Valorant, Cs Go, OW2I got an Amd 5800x and Rtx 2060 which are sized to play in most of games with low - medium...
  8. Mouse Input lag since few years in ALL games.

Mouse Input lag since few years in ALL games.: Hello,I'm posting on Microsoft support because i prefer speaking to a community of experts now. I'm encoutering severe lags when i try to move my mouse in all games Valorant, Cs Go, OW2I got an Amd 5800x and Rtx 2060 which are sized to play in most of games with low - medium...
  9. Mouse Input lag since few years in ALL games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Don't have the game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Don't have the game.: My friend Bought me the "Minecraft Dungeons" game and ive redeem'd the code i've played the game yesterday but today i've tried to launch the game and it says "You don't own this game error 0x803F8001". So i've tried to reinstall the game but once i've deleted it it says i...