Windows 10: Bought a game from the store on pc, few days later game was removed from my library and...

Discus and support Bought a game from the store on pc, few days later game was removed from my library and... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently bought Forza horizon 4 for PC. I also had a couple DLC that I also had purchased, a week later after I had purchased the game for some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by XenoKyomi, Oct 24, 2018.

1. XenoKyomi Win User

Bought a game from the store on pc, few days later game was removed from my library and...

I recently bought Forza horizon 4 for PC. I also had a couple DLC that I also had purchased, a week later after I had purchased the game for some unknown reason when I went in game it said i hadn't purchased the DLC, so I just thought it was a bug and checked the store to see if it was there in my account, to my surprise it wasn't and neither was the game. I checked the game's page on the store, and normally the buy option is a 'you already own this', has changed to back to buy. Any ideas why this may have happened? It's really confused me as to why a product I own and that I have purchased has been removed from my account and wants me to buy it again.

:)

XenoKyomi, Oct 24, 2018

2. How to remove games from My library in Windows Store

Hi Rachel,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will assist you in resolving your issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you a question related to the query:

• Are you facing any issues with Windows Store?

We are sorry to inform you that we currently do not have the option to delete Games or any other programs from the My library option in Windows Store.

You can try uninstalling the Game from the Start menu by following the steps below:

• Open start menu by pressing Windows icon Key on the keyboard.
    • Right click on the installed game and select Uninstall/Remove.

Please post your valuable feedback using Feedback App in Windows 10.

We will make sure that, the feedback given by you will be considered and worked on.

Hope this helps!

Get back to us with the answer to the above question to assist you further on this query. Your reply is most important for us to ensure that we assist you accordingly.

We are happy to assist you with any issues pertaining to Windows.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Oct 24, 2018
  3. How to remove games from My library in Windows Store

Original Title: Remove

How do I remove games from my library on windows 10 store?

RachelWallace, Oct 24, 2018
  4. Bought a game from the store on pc, few days later game was removed from my library and...

Games?

Hi Trinity,

If a game is not available on Windows 10, this could be due to one of the following reasons:

• Game is not compatible on Windows 10.
    • There's a new version of the game.
    • The game is not available in your region.
    • The game was removed from the marketplace.
    To see if the game is compatible with your device, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this

link
    on how to find out if a game will work on Windows 10.

You may try searching for the newer version of the game through the Windows Store or the Microsoft Store website. For your reference regarding the list of games that you may download, check out this

link

If the game is not available on your current region, we suggest that you access this

link
    and follow the steps on how to change your region for Windows Store.

See
    Why can't I find or install an app from the Windows Store?
    for more information.

If the game was removed from Windows 10 and Xbox Marketplace, you may submit a request to add this game using the

Windows 10 Feedback Hub
    . Currently, our developers are collating suggestions for the improvement of your Windows 10 gaming experience.

If you have other questions, don't hesitate to get back to us. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional assistance.

Catherine Cus., Oct 24, 2018
Thema:

Bought a game from the store on pc, few days later game was removed from my library and...

1. Bought a game from the store on pc, few days later game was removed from my library and... - Similar Threads - Bought game store

2. Games missing from Library in store and order history

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Games missing from Library in store and order history: Hi,I have passes for both Xbox and PC.When I go into Library in the Microsoft Store, it says I have no games.If I go into order history, there is nothing there either.The games are still present on the devices, but obviously if I get new devices or uninstall them, all the...
  3. Games missing from Library in store and order history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games missing from Library in store and order history: Hi,I have passes for both Xbox and PC.When I go into Library in the Microsoft Store, it says I have no games.If I go into order history, there is nothing there either.The games are still present on the devices, but obviously if I get new devices or uninstall them, all the...
  4. Games missing from Library in store and order history

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I remove games from my Microsoft Store Library?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I remove games from my Microsoft Store Library?: Hi, I've seen a couple posts online, but I was hoping something changed and I'm just blind to it.But I can't find the uninstall/remove button for some of the apps in my library? Like, it only shows the "open" option.Going to System->Apps->typing in solitair also does not show...
  6. How do I remove games from my Microsoft Store Library?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove games from my Microsoft Store Library?: Hi, I've seen a couple posts online, but I was hoping something changed and I'm just blind to it.But I can't find the uninstall/remove button for some of the apps in my library? Like, it only shows the "open" option.Going to System->Apps->typing in solitair also does not show...
  7. How do I remove games from my Microsoft Store Library?

8. How to Hide or Remove Games from Steam Library

in Windows 10 News
    How to Hide or Remove Games from Steam Library: [IMG]Steam is a go-to gaming platform for a lot of gamers. Truth be told, it’s one of the best as well. The developers have made it so easy for a user to just download a game and it will be added to the Steam library. However, still what most people don’t know is how to […]...
  9. Remove app from Store library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove app from Store library: I have the Mail and Calendar app stuck in my Library in the Store.Still isn't an option to remove it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-app-from-store-library/4a8842d0-6fac-4bec-850e-512e8dbb5105
  10. My game dissapeared from my library

My game dissapeared from my library: So basically i have bought Forza Horizon 4 on my micrsoft account 1-2 years ago,now when i reinstalled my windows its gone,im signed in on the same gmail account it just wont show up,when i open the xbox console command thingy,i see that my forza account is there with the...