Windows 10: Bought a game I already own?

Discus and support Bought a game I already own? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought a game on the pc Microsoft store, but when I looked in my games, it showed up twice, one saying 'modified minutes ago, and the other saying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DiRtYNiNjA99, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Bought a game I already own?

I bought a game on the pc Microsoft store, but when I looked in my games, it showed up twice, one saying 'modified minutes ago, and the other saying 'purchased minutes ago. the game is Minecraft starter collection, which contains the game and extras. Is this normal, or have I bought a game I already had? I'd like to know ASAP please because if I have, I will need to refund it.

Thanks.

:)

DiRtYNiNjA99, Jul 29, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

a game doesnt show that i bought it

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to find a game purchased from Microsoft Store. I'll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, we would like to know the place of purchase of the game.

As you have mentioned that you have purchased the game logged in to your Microsoft account, I would suggest you to make sure that you are signed in with the same Microsoft account in Microsoft Store.

To login to Microsoft Store, refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Microsoft Store.
    2. Click on the Profile icon on the top left corner, click on the account and select
      Sign Out.
    3. Now, click on the Profile icon and select
      Sign in.
    4. Sign in with the Microsoft Account through which you purchased the game.

Let us know the results, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jul 29, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Bought a game I already own?

Can I download a game for free on a different device if I've bought it for another device once already?

I've bought a game for my Xbox that is also playable on pc. Is there a way I can download this game for free since I've already bought it once? I bought it as a disk.

ShootingFlare, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Bought a game I already own?

1. Bought a game I already own? - Similar Threads - Bought game already

2. Minecraft launcher not detecting that i already bought the game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft launcher not detecting that i already bought the game: I already have bought minecraft for windows some time ago, and never had any problem with it, in fact i was playing just some hours ago.But for some unknown reason i can't play it anymore, when i open the launcher it says ''play demo'', as if i didn't had the game both for...
  3. Minecraft launcher not detecting that i already bought the game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft launcher not detecting that i already bought the game: I already have bought minecraft for windows some time ago, and never had any problem with it, in fact i was playing just some hours ago.But for some unknown reason i can't play it anymore, when i open the launcher it says ''play demo'', as if i didn't had the game both for...
  4. Not allowed to download a game I already own?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Not allowed to download a game I already own?: I am trying to download The Sims 4 onto my laptop. I bought it on my Xbox 1 on December 25th, 2018. However, it will not let me download it onto my computer even though every source I check says I have it downloaded. I've tried following a bunch of troubleshooting articles...
  5. Can I install games I already bought on Xbox?

Can I install games I already bought on Xbox?: So I own a game on Xbox which is Minecraft and I recently switched to playing on computer, and I wanted to install Minecraft on windows so I went to the Microsoft store and it said I owned the game but when I tried installing the game, it made me sign in even though I am...
  6. Is there a way for me to gift a game I already own?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way for me to gift a game I already own?: Hei, I kinda had a Minecraft Windows 10 version, and well I don't play on PC. And was wondering if there was a possibility that one could gift it away to friends whom plays on pc?...
  7. Microsoft Store claims i dont own a game i bought

Microsoft Store claims i dont own a game i bought: Hey, im trying to install a game on my new pc, the problem is that microsoft stores claims that i dont own it. Im on the exact same account, just not on the same pc. What should i do ?...
  8. Already bought a game, but it now says that I don't own it now???

Already bought a game, but it now says that I don't own it now???: I was trying to download a game I already purchased from the Microsoft Store, but when I do, it says that I dont own the full game, only the trial. Why does it do this? -Alex...
  9. Not being able to install a game i already own

Not being able to install a game i already own: So i own minecraft windows 10 on my Xbox and i have the same Microsoft account being used on my computer but when i go onto the Microsoft store on my computer it says i own Minecraft windows 10 but I can only install it onto other devices and not my computer and i don't even...
  10. Already own an app that is in the Microsoft store that I bought on steam anyway to activate it?

Already own an app that is in the Microsoft store that I bought on steam anyway to activate it?: I bought a drawing application called Krita on Steam,not realising that it it was also available on the Microsoft store however considering the funds should still be going back to the company its a verified application so where it was purchased should be irrelevant right?...