Windows 10: bought a game in the microsoft store and didn't get it

Discus and support bought a game in the microsoft store and didn't get it in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; recently i bought forza motorsport 7, and i didn't receive the game in my library, and couldn't play it, but i did get charged. haven't even received a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LasseFlink, May 8, 2020.

1. bought a game in the microsoft store and didn't get it

recently i bought forza motorsport 7, and i didn't receive the game in my library, and couldn't play it, but i did get charged. haven't even received a receipt

:)

LasseFlink, May 8, 2020
  2. Dgui14 Win User

Microsoft Store Games

I downloaded several pc games from my xbox game pass which I no longer have.

I decided to uninstall them, and I did, but didn-t see any change on my drive memory capacity, which means, they were not removed at all. I can-t find them anymore on the microsoft store library nor on my pc app list though.

Doing some research, I found the hidden microsoft store apps folder, and realized the games are still there. How can I safely remove them, without just deleting the folders? And why didn-t they get uninstalled when I did so through the add or remove programs
    feature?

Dgui14, May 8, 2020
  3. Using games from the microsoft store

Based on the results you've obtained, this can be an issue with the Windows Store which affects the digital games you’ve downloaded from it. We suggest manually resetting the Windows Store cache. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and click OK.
    • The Store and a command prompt will now open with any message. The command prompt will automatically close after the Store's cache has been reset.
    Once done with the reset, kindly click this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Search if there are any updates available for the affected game.

Keep us updated with the progress.

Catherine Cus., May 8, 2020
  4. bought a game in the microsoft store and didn't get it

Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

Megabladme, May 8, 2020
Thema:

bought a game in the microsoft store and didn't get it

1. bought a game in the microsoft store and didn't get it - Similar Threads - bought game microsoft

2. Bought Windows 11 in Microsoft Store, didn't receive key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Windows 11 in Microsoft Store, didn't receive key: Hello,I installed Windows 11 on brand new custom-built desktop computer. After installation I went to Microsoft Store and bought Windows 11. I received confirmation email "Your Microsoft order #.... has been proccessed, my credit card was charged, and I can see it in my order...
  3. Bought Windows 11 in Microsoft Store, didn't receive key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bought Windows 11 in Microsoft Store, didn't receive key: Hello,I installed Windows 11 on brand new custom-built desktop computer. After installation I went to Microsoft Store and bought Windows 11. I received confirmation email "Your Microsoft order #.... has been proccessed, my credit card was charged, and I can see it in my order...
  4. XBox games bought in store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox games bought in store: Since I have the XBox app can a game bought in a store, example Wal-Mart, be installed and played on a PC? Are we only able to play the games provided by the Microsoft Store or XBox?I have a Dell XPS 8940 with Windows 11...
  5. XBox games bought in store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBox games bought in store: Since I have the XBox app can a game bought in a store, example Wal-Mart, be installed and played on a PC? Are we only able to play the games provided by the Microsoft Store or XBox?I have a Dell XPS 8940 with Windows 11...
  6. I bought the 'Robo-Ray pack' on the microsoft store but I didn't get the pack.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought the 'Robo-Ray pack' on the microsoft store but I didn't get the pack.: Hello,I bought the Robo-Ray pack with a giftcard of my friend and I bought it like 2 hours ago and still didn't get it and I connected my xbox live account with my epic games account. I also got an email and I got in billinghistory a notification that the pack was ready to...
  7. I bought Assetto Corsa in the dutch microsoft store, but didn't get any order or product...

I bought Assetto Corsa in the dutch microsoft store, but didn't get any order or product...: I bought Assetto Corsa in the dutch microsoft store and got the payment through. After that I went to check at my order history to receive the order or look for the product code, but found nothing. I also checked at the in progress orders and if I had the right account...
  8. game showes in store that it is not bought

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game showes in store that it is not bought: so i have forza horizon 4 and i have had it for a year now. i go to open the app and it closes i go on microsoft store to see if there is any update and it shows that i have not bought the game. what am i supposed to do?...
  9. Can't Install a game i bought on Microsoft Store

Can't Install a game i bought on Microsoft Store: Hi. So yesterday I bought Sea of Thieves on the Microsoft Store and when I tried to open it, nothin. I saw a screen for a split-second, and then it disappeared again. I have followed numerous guides and articles, and I tried to reinstall it, and now the game just wont...
  10. bought game from store, cannot get microsoft to help with error in download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bought game from store, cannot get microsoft to help with error in download: my wife bought me a game from the microsoft store, and when I tried to download it to my pc, it keeps giving me an error code, and I cannot seem to find anyone at microsoft to help me. I am sure a more computer savy person might know what the problem is, but if microsoft...