Windows 10: Bought a game

Discus and support Bought a game in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought forza horizon 4 and it said that the purchase didnt work. It took my money and i didnt get the game what do i do?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by noelkasper, Dec 10, 2020.

1. Bought a game

I bought forza horizon 4 and it said that the purchase didnt work. It took my money and i didnt get the game what do i do?

:)

noelkasper, Dec 10, 2020
  2. Darkleoco Win User

OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

First step is to download the official HD texture pack.

Darkleoco, Dec 10, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    a game doesnt show that i bought it

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to find a game purchased from Microsoft Store. I'll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, we would like to know the place of purchase of the game.

As you have mentioned that you have purchased the game logged in to your Microsoft account, I would suggest you to make sure that you are signed in with the same Microsoft account in Microsoft Store.

To login to Microsoft Store, refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Microsoft Store.
    2. Click on the Profile icon on the top left corner, click on the account and select
      Sign Out.
    3. Now, click on the Profile icon and select
      Sign in.
    4. Sign in with the Microsoft Account through which you purchased the game.

Let us know the results, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 10, 2020
  4. Jaffakeik Win User

Bought a game

OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

Finally steam got it 50% off and I bought it, can't wait to install.Any suggestions on my first steps in game,should i install any mods or any other improvements to game?

Jaffakeik, Dec 10, 2020
Thema:

Bought a game

1. Bought a game - Similar Threads - Bought game

2. I bought a game on the store and it doesn't show up in the store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a game on the store and it doesn't show up in the store: hello I bought this game called mini-dash on your online store and I've been wanting it for years so I've always kept in my cart and, I went to buy it today and when I went to download the game it did not show up in your store I really want to play this game please fix!!!!...
  3. I bought a game on the store and it doesn't show up in the store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought a game on the store and it doesn't show up in the store: hello I bought this game called mini-dash on your online store and I've been wanting it for years so I've always kept in my cart and, I went to buy it today and when I went to download the game it did not show up in your store I really want to play this game please fix!!!!...
  4. Working on it... bought game after kid account requested it, took my money no game.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Working on it... bought game after kid account requested it, took my money no game.: I want to purchase Palworld via the microsoft store, for my son. My son is on my family account, so I had him go to the microsoft store, navigate to purchase palworld and instead of allowing him to purchase it offered to send me a request to allow it. This is expected, and...
  5. Working on it... bought game after kid account requested it, took my money no game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Working on it... bought game after kid account requested it, took my money no game.: I want to purchase Palworld via the microsoft store, for my son. My son is on my family account, so I had him go to the microsoft store, navigate to purchase palworld and instead of allowing him to purchase it offered to send me a request to allow it. This is expected, and...
  6. Working on it... bought game after kid account requested it, took my money no game.

7. I bought a game from microsoft 2 years back and i had to change my windows can't download now

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought a game from microsoft 2 years back and i had to change my windows can't download now: I bought the game from microsoft store for pc 2 years back and i had to change my windows and i can't download that gamenow. it is asking me to pay again and i have order history of this game i paid. how can i download this game again?...
  8. I bought a game from microsoft 2 years back and i had to change my windows can't download now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a game from microsoft 2 years back and i had to change my windows can't download now: I bought the game from microsoft store for pc 2 years back and i had to change my windows and i can't download that gamenow. it is asking me to pay again and i have order history of this game i paid. how can i download this game again?...
  9. I bought a game from microsoft 2 years back and i had to change my windows can't download now

10. I bought a game in which I needed windows 10. Knowing that I have windows 10 I think pro...

I bought a game in which I needed windows 10. Knowing that I have windows 10 I think pro...: help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-game-in-which-i-needed-windows-10/561bde68-c0d6-46f9-b982-acb66b47eaa9