Windows 10: bought a generator on msn and got ripped off how do i report this?

Discus and support bought a generator on msn and got ripped off how do i report this? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Bought a generator on MSN and got ripped off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mark LaMontagne, Sep 17, 2021.

1. bought a generator on msn and got ripped off how do i report this?

Bought a generator on MSN and got ripped off

:)

Mark LaMontagne, Sep 17, 2021
  2. Rhen Pal Win User

RIP CDs

Hi,

We suggest that you perform these steps and check if the issue persists:

• Press "Windows" + "E" button on the keyboard.
    • Go to "View > Navigation pane" and select "Show libraries".
    • Now in the navigation pane, right-click on the "Music" library under "Libraries" and select "Delete".
    • Now right-click on the "Libraries" and select "Restore default libraries".
    • Now try to rip.

We also suggest that you refer to this link. Burn and rip CDs.

Regards.

Rhen Pal, Sep 17, 2021
  3. MEDIA PLAYER- unable to play or rip cd's

Hi Christine,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will be glad to assist you with the issue.

• Did you check if you are able to play using other CD'S?
    • What is the exact error message or code you receive when you try to play the cd or try to Rip?

For now let's try the below steps and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to check if the rip settings are set correctly as mentioned in this article:

Windows help & learning - Microsoft Support

Method 2:

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Windows Media player and check if the issue persists. Refer to these steps to uninstall and reinstall Windows Media player:

• Press Window key + F, select “Settings’ tab below the search box.
    • Type “Turn Windows features ON or OFF” and click on the tile with the same name.
    • Now, expand the “Media features” and uncheck the box against “Windows Media player”.
    • Restart the computer.
    • Now follow the same steps and check the box against “Windows Media player” and
      restart the computer to reinstall.
    • Check if the issue persists.

Hope it helps. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Sep 17, 2021
  4. bought a generator on msn and got ripped off how do i report this?

MSN Weather App live tile keeps stopping

Hi,

Since you already completed the troubleshooting provided and it did not resolve the concern with the live tile of the MSN Weather app not updating, we suggest that you reset the MSN Weather app by following the steps below:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings
      app and then select System from the list of options shown.
    • Under the System options menu, select the option on the left-hand panel labeled
      Apps & features.
    • Under Apps & features, scroll down through the list of apps installed on your computer and locate the
      Weather app.
    • Select the Weather app and then click on the link "Advanced options".
    • Once you have the "Advanced options" menu open, click on the button labeled "Reset".
    • Once you click on the "Reset" button another prompt will show up notifying you if you would like to complete the reset. Just click on the "Reset" button to complete the process.

Once you complete the steps provided, we suggest that you restart the computer first before you proceed to set up the MSN Weather app again and also verify if the live tile will update properly or not. If the steps still do not resolve your concern we suggest
    that you follow the steps on this
    link
    to provide feedback from within the app and provide as much detail as you can to resolve the concern. Refer to the section in the article labeled "Send ideas for improving the app" for the steps to submit your feedback.

Feel free to reach out to us for further concerns.

Jordan Dom, Sep 17, 2021
Thema:

bought a generator on msn and got ripped off how do i report this?

1. bought a generator on msn and got ripped off how do i report this? - Similar Threads - bought generator msn

2. how do I get MSN propaganda off my computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I get MSN propaganda off my computer?: How do I get MSN propaganda off my computer.It is too anti British for my liking https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-msn-propaganda-off-my-computer/5e9649df-8cd8-4aa4-9f9d-ff080079e716
  3. Driver Support.... is this related to microsoft? Do I need it? Is it a rip off?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Driver Support.... is this related to microsoft? Do I need it? Is it a rip off?: Driver support.... paying 15 a month... think is a rip off... no idea what it does... what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/driver-support-is-this-related-to-microsoft-do-i/eda8b3ad-fdfc-4d94-b32d-db7ccf114647
  4. How do I rip a CD in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I rip a CD in Windows 11?: The new version of Media Player seems to be completely hobbled, without the ability to rip CDs or to access my library in the comprehensive way I could in the past.Microsoft hasn't updated its guidance on how to rip and user posts from beta versions of W11 assume the old...
  5. How do I rip a CD in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I rip a CD in Windows 11?: The new version of Media Player seems to be completely hobbled, without the ability to rip CDs or to access my library in the comprehensive way I could in the past.Microsoft hasn't updated its guidance on how to rip and user posts from beta versions of W11 assume the old...
  6. rip off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    rip off: Why do I order stuff in Operation: New Earth and I don't get it? I send emails and never get a response. I want my money back. I'll stick to other game platforms from now on that take care of their customers....
  7. How do I rip a CD?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I rip a CD?: I have one CD drive and want to copy contents from one CD to another. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-rip-a-cd/41d8b48e-247a-4e78-8289-b917766b4274"
  8. How do I report MSN repair personnel as possible scam of $325 in gift certificates not...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I report MSN repair personnel as possible scam of $325 in gift certificates not...: I believe the scammer was a man named Mack or Max working out of NY he said while repairing my computer...I called MSN repair and was connected to him...during that repair I believe he helped himself to 4 gift cards amounting to $325...3 from Amazon and 1 from WalMart in my...
  9. How to generate a report for the performance of CPU and RAH, and HD?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to generate a report for the performance of CPU and RAH, and HD?: How to generate a report for the performance of CPU and RAH, and HD? In my case, I wanted to count the number of times the consumption of CPU, RAM, and HD exceeds 80%. How this can be measured? Thank you Best Jamal [img] 124052
  10. how do i rip a cd in media player?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i rip a cd in media player?: 2 hours ago i had the rip c tab, now i do not have it. i put a cd in the drive, and it tells me invalid file name. and this is a cd from the store, not a burned cd....