Windows 10: bought a JAVA Minecraft version

Discus and support bought a JAVA Minecraft version in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I hope there is an explanation in Hebrew here.I bought a JAVA Minecraft versionI received an email invoice with a download link.When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by סינדיאהרוני, Jan 6, 2021.

1. bought a JAVA Minecraft version

Hello everyone, I hope there is an explanation in Hebrew here.I bought a JAVA Minecraft versionI received an email invoice with a download link.When I enter the link he asks if I want to buy.Do not understand how to start playing

:)

סינדיאהרוני, Jan 6, 2021

2. Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

Hi Debalena,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you want to swap your editions of Minecraft that you have purchased, please
    Contact Mojang Support and they will help you with this.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

As you need the Java Edition of Minecraft, you can follow the steps mentioned in
    How do I install Minecraft: Java Edition? and install
    the Java Edition of Minecraft on your computer.

Before purchasing the Java Edition of Minecraft, I suggest you to refer the system requirements for installing the Java Edition of Minecraft from
    Minecraft: Java Edition system requirements.

For reference, you may also refer the Different Minecraft Editions
    to know more about the different versions of Minecraft.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jan 6, 2021
  3. Minecraft Java

Everytime I install Minecraft the demo pops up and says to play I have to buy the full version but I have already bought Minecraft Java and I,ve tried deleting and reinstalling but it doesn't work .

Justin Harbin, Jan 6, 2021
  4. bought a JAVA Minecraft version

Minecraft for Windows 10 and Minecraft Java

Hi

My son bought a Minecraft license for the Windows 10 version, but his friends are all running the Java version. Is there any way that he can use the Java version from his Win 10 license? We tried to install the Java version but it only wants to make us buy
    it.

Thanks

Darryl

DarrylGould, Jan 6, 2021
Thema:

bought a JAVA Minecraft version

1. bought a JAVA Minecraft version - Similar Threads - bought JAVA Minecraft

2. I bought Minecraft java before bedrock was bundled with java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft java before bedrock was bundled with java: I bought Minecraft java before bedrock was bundled with java do I have to buy the whole set again or can i get bedrock for free? I have seen other people say if you bought java before that you can get bedrock free but I do not know if its true and if it is how do I do it?...
  3. I bought Minecraft java before bedrock was bundled with java

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought Minecraft java before bedrock was bundled with java: I bought Minecraft java before bedrock was bundled with java do I have to buy the whole set again or can i get bedrock for free? I have seen other people say if you bought java before that you can get bedrock free but I do not know if its true and if it is how do I do it?...
  4. bought the Minecraft: Bedrock and java and didn't get Java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bought the Minecraft: Bedrock and java and didn't get Java: So when i had bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java edition it did not give me Java. i check the Xbox app and it says installed, so when i had launched the app to play java it said buy now, i tried every thing and i did not get java i talked to everyone and no answer so if anyone...
  5. bought the Minecraft: Bedrock and java and didn't get Java

bought the Minecraft: Bedrock and java and didn't get Java: So when i had bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java edition it did not give me Java. i check the Xbox app and it says installed, so when i had launched the app to play java it said buy now, i tried every thing and i did not get java i talked to everyone and no answer so if anyone...
  6. I never bought Minecraft Java edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I never bought Minecraft Java edition.: Why when I try to buy Minecraft Java Edition it says I already own it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-never-bought-minecraft-java-edition/5df00239-ed40-4027-932f-3bb5d85aff67
  7. I never bought Minecraft Java edition.

I never bought Minecraft Java edition.: Why when I try to buy Minecraft Java Edition it says I already own it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-never-bought-minecraft-java-edition/5df00239-ed40-4027-932f-3bb5d85aff67
  8. Bought Minecraft Java, but cant play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Minecraft Java, but cant play: I have just bought minecraft java edition but i can only play the demo mode. is this fixable and how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-minecraft-java-but-cant-play/0fcd70c0-6a0e-4909-a5fc-8dcb00b6e6c9
  9. Bought Minecraft Java, but cant play

Bought Minecraft Java, but cant play: I have just bought minecraft java edition but i can only play the demo mode. is this fixable and how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-minecraft-java-but-cant-play/0fcd70c0-6a0e-4909-a5fc-8dcb00b6e6c9
  10. Bought Minecraft Windows 10 Version, wanted the Java Version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Minecraft Windows 10 Version, wanted the Java Version: Hello Microsoft! I accidently bought the Minecraft Windows 10 Version, just to find out that I need the Java Version to play with friends of mine. I tried to go over the Refund process, but it didnt gave me any option of doing so. If possible, I would like the versions...