Windows 10: Bought a new laptop

Discus and support Bought a new laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I have bought a new laptop, Lenovo. Can I re-download my current Windows 10 Pro without paying for it again ?. Thanks!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by svedala(2), Nov 30, 2019.

1. Bought a new laptop

Hi,

I have bought a new laptop, Lenovo. Can I re-download my current Windows 10 Pro without paying for it again ?.

Thanks!

:)

svedala(2), Nov 30, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Nov 30, 2019
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

Support | Dell Deutschland

Namslas90, Nov 30, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Bought a new laptop

Changing administrator for new windows 10 laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

To change the Account type follow the steps.

• Press Windows + X, click on User Accounts.

• Click on change your account type.

• Select standard account.

To delete the account follow the steps.

• Click on Manage other Account.

• Select the user account.

• Click on Delete the account.

To create the new user account follow the steps.

• Click on Manage other Account.

• Click on Add A new user in PC setting.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Nov 30, 2019
Thema:

Bought a new laptop

1. Bought a new laptop - Similar Threads - Bought laptop

2. I bought a new lenovo slim 5i laptop and it is still windows 11 22h2 how should I update to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a new lenovo slim 5i laptop and it is still windows 11 22h2 how should I update to...: I bought a new laptop on 24th of April Its windows version is still 22h2 How should I upgrade to 23h2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-new-lenovo-slim-5i-laptop-and-it-is/9011b0e3-9b0a-4ab9-b419-2b9f57e2b435
  3. I bought a new lenovo slim 5i laptop and it is still windows 11 22h2 how should I update to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought a new lenovo slim 5i laptop and it is still windows 11 22h2 how should I update to...: I bought a new laptop on 24th of April Its windows version is still 22h2 How should I upgrade to 23h2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-new-lenovo-slim-5i-laptop-and-it-is/9011b0e3-9b0a-4ab9-b419-2b9f57e2b435
  4. I have mywinlocer in my windows 7 bought in 2009. The laptop faulty, but the hardisk safe....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have mywinlocer in my windows 7 bought in 2009. The laptop faulty, but the hardisk safe....: I have mywinlocer in my windows 7 bought in 2009. The laptop faulty, but the hardisk safe. How to retrieve back anything i stored in My Winlocker when i connect that hardisk to another windows today?...
  5. I have mywinlocer in my windows 7 bought in 2009. The laptop faulty, but the hardisk safe....

I have mywinlocer in my windows 7 bought in 2009. The laptop faulty, but the hardisk safe....: I have mywinlocer in my windows 7 bought in 2009. The laptop faulty, but the hardisk safe. How to retrieve back anything i stored in My Winlocker when i connect that hardisk to another windows today?...
  6. Problem with W11 license on laptop I bought?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with W11 license on laptop I bought?: I bought a used Dell Latitude 5590 laptop on ebay that came with Windows 11 RTM Professional Retail. I am concerned there might be a problem with the operating system, because I saw some to me red flags / unexpected results please see attached pictures: 1 wmic command does...
  7. Problem with W11 license on laptop I bought?

Problem with W11 license on laptop I bought?: I bought a used Dell Latitude 5590 laptop on ebay that came with Windows 11 RTM Professional Retail. I am concerned there might be a problem with the operating system, because I saw some to me red flags / unexpected results please see attached pictures: 1 wmic command does...
  8. Bought a japanese laptop - cannot completely change Windows 11 language specifically the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought a japanese laptop - cannot completely change Windows 11 language specifically the...: Hello, I bought a PC in Japan and I changed the display langnuage to Spanish ArgentinaEven if most of the PC is now showed in spanish, some things are still in Japanese90% of the Configuration app Some texts here and there, for example the "sign in" word after suspending the...
  9. Bought a japanese laptop - cannot completely change Windows 11 language specifically the...

Bought a japanese laptop - cannot completely change Windows 11 language specifically the...: Hello, I bought a PC in Japan and I changed the display langnuage to Spanish ArgentinaEven if most of the PC is now showed in spanish, some things are still in Japanese90% of the Configuration app Some texts here and there, for example the "sign in" word after suspending the...
  10. I bought a freedos hp laptop SN Number is:5CD329DJP3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a freedos hp laptop SN Number is:5CD329DJP3: The wifi driver was never installed and i dont know how to install it can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-freedos-hp-laptop-sn-number/d1d711cd-e30b-4d26-9864-972f62dad8bb