Windows 10: bought a non-genuine upgrade and want to return to my genuine copy! How do i go back!

Discus and support bought a non-genuine upgrade and want to return to my genuine copy! How do i go back! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hey, so I purchased a win 10 enterprise key, and turns out its a non genuine copy. I want to downgrade to win 10 home, which is genuine. how do I? its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Guzuv, Jan 24, 2022.

1. Guzuv Win User

bought a non-genuine upgrade and want to return to my genuine copy! How do i go back!

hey, so I purchased a win 10 enterprise key, and turns out its a non genuine copy. I want to downgrade to win 10 home, which is genuine. how do I? its linked to my Microsoft account

:)

Guzuv, Jan 24, 2022

2. Go genuine from non genuine version.

Hello, I am wondering if it is possible to go genuine after already upgrading to a non genuine version of Win10? Like if I have a non genuine windows 8 and then upgrade, windows 10 will then also be non genuine but can I then buy a licence and go genuine?

Brandondu Toit, Jan 24, 2022
  3. NON- Genuine OS

Is a computer that has a NON-Genuine, pirated copy of windows 7 or 8 available to receive this free upgrade?

Chesterxx-xx, Jan 24, 2022
  4. bought a non-genuine upgrade and want to return to my genuine copy! How do i go back!

Windows 7 Genuine...

That's what I was thinking too? If I bought a Win7 and I activate my key how would it become a non-genuine key in a couple months?*Wtf :wtf:

...and I thought pirated OS's could receive updates, so how will they get this new update to check if it's genuine*Confused bought a non-genuine upgrade and want to return to my genuine copy! How do i go back! :confused: I know my copy is legit, but what if for some strange chance MS screwes up and falsely accuses me as non-genuine? I don't know if that's possible or not.

t77snapshot, Jan 24, 2022
Thema:

bought a non-genuine upgrade and want to return to my genuine copy! How do i go back!

1. bought a non-genuine upgrade and want to return to my genuine copy! How do i go back! - Similar Threads - bought non genuine

2. bought a non-genuine upgrade and want to return to my genuine copy! How do i go back!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bought a non-genuine upgrade and want to return to my genuine copy! How do i go back!: hey, so I purchased a win 10 enterprise key, and turns out its a non genuine copy. I want to downgrade to win 10 home, which is genuine. how do I? its linked to my Microsoft account...
  3. bought a non-genuine upgrade and want to return to my genuine copy! How do i go back!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bought a non-genuine upgrade and want to return to my genuine copy! How do i go back!: hey, so I purchased a win 10 enterprise key, and turns out its a non genuine copy. I want to downgrade to win 10 home, which is genuine. how do I? its linked to my Microsoft account...
  4. Non-Genuine Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Non-Genuine Windows: I had windows 10 pro but my computer was messing up so I factory reset, somehow I have a non genuine copy of windows 10 enterprise after resetting when before I had pro?...
  5. Non-Genuine Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Non-Genuine Windows: I had windows 10 pro but my computer was messing up so I factory reset, somehow I have a non genuine copy of windows 10 enterprise after resetting when before I had pro?...
  6. Non-Genuine Windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. Non-genuine to genuine Windows 10 still says non-genuine copy

Non-genuine to genuine Windows 10 still says non-genuine copy: I bought a non-genuine copy of Windows 10 but then had problems with it so I bought a genuine version but I can't change the product key from the non-genuine to the newly bought genuine copy. I tried uninstalling the non-genuine product key by "slmgr -upk" in command prompt...
  8. Upgrading from non-genuine windows to genuine windows

Upgrading from non-genuine windows to genuine windows: so I have non-genuine windows if I upgrade to genuine windows will I keep all my old files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrading-from-non-genuine-windows-to-genuine/c39c0ba5-d93b-44cc-898e-63e683dcb99c
  9. WANT MY OLD GENUINE WINDOW BACK

WANT MY OLD GENUINE WINDOW BACK: once i use cracked version of window 10 pro in my laptop. nw it is little bit lagging and hanging too...so can i get my old genuine window 10 home single window back....
  10. From Genuine to Pirated and Back to Genuine

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    From Genuine to Pirated and Back to Genuine: I have a laptop with Windows 7 Home Basic OEM pre-installed, it was genuine and had COA on the bottom of laptop. Accidentally, at that time I was 12 years old, so I don't know about 'crack', 'hack', software counterfeit, etc. . Thus, I thought my Windows was 'low', I want...