Windows 10: Bought a Teqnio 2-1 computer (basically a tablet with (a hopefully genuine version of)...

Discus and support Bought a Teqnio 2-1 computer (basically a tablet with (a hopefully genuine version of)... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Its parent company (if that's the right term) is Epik Learning LLC (HQd in California). Model number is EL2IN1-1102T, and the Windows product key is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jointventuredan, May 30, 2020.

1. Bought a Teqnio 2-1 computer (basically a tablet with (a hopefully genuine version of)...

Its parent company (if that's the right term) is Epik Learning LLC (HQd in California). Model number is EL2IN1-1102T, and the Windows product key is a 20-alphanumerical character serial (excluding the dashes). Has 28.5 GB of space of which around 21 is used, vast majority by system files that came with it and/or got added during its unfinished, seemingly eternal update process (About says Copyright 2016 Windows which looks quite old). Does anyone know if its Windows version could be pirated and have malware that could send my confidential info to hackers? I know I'm being paranoid but better safe that sorry. Compilation version 14393.2189. Is there a way to finish updating with just a click or two (you know what I mean) and not spend days waiting for it to install every cumulative thing from every month? And apparently I have to free or have 8 GB free (don't remember what it said, exactly) before attaching a USB pendrive for additional temporary storage but it doesn't seem possible because I'd have to somehow delete system files. I'd downgrade to Windows 8.1 or install Linux but it's boot-locked.

submitted by /u/jointventuredan
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/jointventuredan, May 30, 2020

2. Unable to connect the Samsung Galaxy 2 Tablet on Windows 10 computer

Hi Arthur,

As you are facing issues accessing the Samsung tablet on Windows 10, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Were you able to detect the tablet under Device Manager?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of accessing the tablet on your computer?

Connect your tablet to computer try few of the below troubleshooting steps if not yet tried and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any drivers with exclamatory mark in Device Manager.

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on
      Device Manager.

• Check for the drivers with exclamatory mark in yellow triangle.

• If so, right click on the driver, click on
      Properties
      and check the device status.

Step 2: If the device is not detected on your computer try to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows
      key from the keyboard, type Troubleshooting and select it.

• Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.

• Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.

• Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.

Step 3: I suggest you to download the latest tablet software to access it on computer, install it in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Refer to the Link to download the software.

Click on Support and download the Samsung kies.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Right click the software installation file and select
      Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the Samsung software and check.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of accessing the tablet on computer for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, May 30, 2020
  3. from pirated windows 10 pro version to genuine windows 10 basic version

So, currently i use pirated windows 10 pro version but i want to change to genuine windows 10 basic version.

is it possible for me to just buy the genuine basic version windows 10 from windows store and use the key for my windows 10 pro pirated version and windows automatically convert the pirated version of windows 10 pro to genuine windows 10 basic version?

Or i have to reinstall the basic windows 10 version and activate it ?

MichaelJoshua, May 30, 2020
  4. Bought a Teqnio 2-1 computer (basically a tablet with (a hopefully genuine version of)...

touch screen device lost on tablet following windows update(device is windows 10 2 in 1 .

Hi Vijay,

Details follow:- It is a Windows 10, 2 in 1 Tablet with detachable keyboard.

S/N CES1510085851

Bar Code: 9 400070 583419

It is a product I bought for my wife to get her interested in basic computing/tablet use. She doesn't use it and I have switched it on every few weeks to update windows, that's the only use it has had.

Kind Regards,

Colin

ColinChurchill, May 30, 2020
Thema:

Bought a Teqnio 2-1 computer (basically a tablet with (a hopefully genuine version of)...

1. Bought a Teqnio 2-1 computer (basically a tablet with (a hopefully genuine version of)... - Similar Threads - Bought Teqnio computer

2. The 2-in-1 device cannot switch to tablet mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The 2-in-1 device cannot switch to tablet mode: My 2-in-1 device can't switch to tablet mode when the keyboard isn't connected.That is, the taskbar does not appear as touch-optimized.I can't find out what's the problem,and my system is version 22581.200 of dev channels...
  3. tablet issues in 2 in 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tablet issues in 2 in 1: When I flip my laptop to use as a tablet, the keyboard buttons when pressed from the bottom are messing with tablet mode for windows 11. I know they got rid of tablet mode but ever since they did I am having major issues using as tablet. How do I fix this?...
  4. tablet issues in 2 in 1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    tablet issues in 2 in 1: When I flip my laptop to use as a tablet, the keyboard buttons when pressed from the bottom are messing with tablet mode for windows 11. I know they got rid of tablet mode but ever since they did I am having major issues using as tablet. How do I fix this?...
  5. Connect 2 windows device; 1 laptop and 1 tablet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Connect 2 windows device; 1 laptop and 1 tablet: Hey there, this is my first time posting. Currently i have 2 windows device, a tablet and a laptop. The tablet is wacom enabled. So my question is, can i somehow connect the two device so the tablet acts like a wacom cintiq/one to the laptop? Thanks in advanced :)...
  6. 2 Networks connected to 1 workstations - basic config

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    2 Networks connected to 1 workstations - basic config: Hello, I’m in the process of setting up 2 LAN networks at home. This project is calling for each Database server to be on a separate and preferably 1Gb network. Please see attached sketch I’m not sure how to configure details of the each server and the each work station....
  7. 2-in-1 keyboard turns on while in tablet form

in Windows 10 Support
    2-in-1 keyboard turns on while in tablet form: So i have a 2-in-1 (hp envy x360 15m), which is obviously supposed to function as a normal laptop when in laptop shape, but is supposed to disable the keyboard when the screen is bend back more than ~200 degrees. Mine does this perfectly, until you get to about 330 degrees,...
  8. 2 and 1 laptop tablet mode icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    2 and 1 laptop tablet mode icons: I just received my new pc today and honestly I am about to snap (or it) I forgot HOW MUCH I HATE WINDOWS 8 OR 10. My wonderful windies 7 laptop had a water damge mishap. Since I love my tablets and cell I figure why not a 2 in 1 pc ... Big stupid mistake... Im regretting...
  9. MW10Q15 (AVGO Tablet 2 in 1 computer) No Sound Drivers installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MW10Q15 (AVGO Tablet 2 in 1 computer) No Sound Drivers installed: how do I get support for model # MW10Q15? I tried to find drivers for my sound, and I cannot locate any at the moment. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/mw10q15-avgo-tablet-2-in-1-computer-no-sound/d95ec02c-1611-461e-a398-d0456138eea3
  10. Windows 10 upgrade on a 2 in 1 tablet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 upgrade on a 2 in 1 tablet: Hi, I have a Asus 2 in 1 tablet running windows 8.1. I tried to upgrade it via a thumb drive and it keeps on asking me for the product key. The tablet came preinstalled with windows 8 and I upgraded to windows 8.1. The product I have accessed in the settings is still the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. teqnio windows 10

2. teqnio tablet linus