Windows 10: bought computer ata pawn shope no activation key

Discus and support bought computer ata pawn shope no activation key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I cant activate my pc laptop's windows 10 cause I had bought it from a pawn shop and never got a activation key for it what do I do what do I do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SilverFerro1, Apr 9, 2019.

1. bought computer ata pawn shope no activation key

I cant activate my pc laptop's windows 10 cause I had bought it from a pawn shop and never got a activation key for it what do I do what do I do

:)

SilverFerro1, Apr 9, 2019

2. Windows 10 activation. Pawn shop laptop

Recently bought a toshiba laptop from a pawn shop. It has windows 10 installed but when i go to activate it. It tells me “We can’t activate windows on this device as we can’t connect to your organizations activation server. Make sure you’re connected to
    you’re connected to your organizations network and try again” It also tells me im not running a genuine copy pf windows. So, what should I do and, what can i do to fix these issues. Anything would be of help.

Billy Henderson2001, Apr 9, 2019
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    ide ata/atapi controllers

Hi ibme,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that it can get difficult if the system are not working as expected.
    However, we can go ahead and try few steps to see if we can resolve this issue.

Method 1: Check hidden devices in Device Manager.

1. Press Windows Key +x
    2. Click Device Manager
    3. Go to Views tab and click on Show hidden devices from the drop-down menu.
    4. Then search for hidden drivers if any IDE ATA /ATAPI DRIVER
      are listed.
    5. Uninstall all the hidden drivers and reboot the PC, and check if that helps.

I also suggest you to refer this article on
    Your CD or DVD drive is not recognized by Windows or other programs
    , and check if that helps.

If you need any additional assistance, please write back with the
    model number for dell computer?

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Apr 9, 2019
  4. bought computer ata pawn shope no activation key

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

bought computer ata pawn shope no activation key

1. bought computer ata pawn shope no activation key - Similar Threads - bought computer ata

2. Bought a Windows 11 activation key and USB. They don't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bought a Windows 11 activation key and USB. They don't work: I was able to install windows 11, but it isn't activated. I've entered the key slowly like 5 times. It won't activate. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-a-windows-11-activation-key-and-usb-they/3d0384bb-5bb5-4ff5-91ae-e79e9f809c9a
  3. Change computer with a licence key bought in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change computer with a licence key bought in microsoft store: Gooday, The title does not say it all.. here's why :I bought a Windows 11 Home license irl then has entered it in a Windows 11 Home arm64 in a VM in Parrallel desktop for mac Standard, I have then upgraded the Windows licence to pro in the Microsoft Store, so the VM has...
  4. Change computer with a licence key bought in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change computer with a licence key bought in microsoft store: Gooday, The title does not say it all.. here's why :I bought a Windows 11 Home license irl then has entered it in a Windows 11 Home arm64 in a VM in Parrallel desktop for mac Standard, I have then upgraded the Windows licence to pro in the Microsoft Store, so the VM has...
  5. No ATA Channels

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No ATA Channels: i formatted my pc, but there is no ata channels under ide ata/atapi controllers (my main pc,20h2) 177453
  6. factory reset my computer that i bought from a pawn shop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    factory reset my computer that i bought from a pawn shop: factory reset my computer that i bought from a pawn shop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/factory-reset-my-computer-that-i-bought-from-a/f56dfb89-0c57-4332-aaec-637975beda98
  7. Used key bought

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Used key bought: Dear Sir/Madam! Yesterday I was bought Minecraft and got a used key 7 minutes before I tried. 2 pictures about that: https://imgur.com/a/IKwNNIP Can you help? Thank You! Adam Toth...
  8. Can't activate, bought ton of keys

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't activate, bought ton of keys: Hello, so countless times I've formated my SSD and reinstalled windows but can not activate because every time I get a message say 'we can't activate windows on this device because we can't connect to your organisations activation server. This is a personal pc and not connect...
  9. [Sentinel][ATA] : Sending on premise ATA logs to sentinel.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    [Sentinel][ATA] : Sending on premise ATA logs to sentinel.: Hi Community, Did anyone had the chance to test sending logs from an ATA center deployed on premise to Azure sentinel ? I installed OMS agent on the ATA center, however I wasn't able to receive any logs, thus I'm wondering if there is a way to achieve this scenario....
  10. Shoping cart

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Shoping cart: Hello I'm from eastern europe and want to buy minecraft with paypal account When i went to checkout it always asks me to give billing adress? Why? When I used to buy with paypal all the information of card and billing is kept there, why microsoft is asking for other...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pawn shop laptop activation error 0x8007008