Windows 10: bought Fortnite Battle Royale - The Ace Pack, CODE DOES NOT EXIST.

Discus and support bought Fortnite Battle Royale - The Ace Pack, CODE DOES NOT EXIST. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, so I bought the Fortnite Battle Royale - The Ace Pack, and sent it to myself as a gift but I cannot redeem in on my pc, it says CODE DOES NOT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by djstarx, Oct 10, 2018.

1. djstarx Win User

bought Fortnite Battle Royale - The Ace Pack, CODE DOES NOT EXIST.

Hi, so I bought the Fortnite Battle Royale - The Ace Pack, and sent it to myself as a gift but I cannot redeem in on my pc, it says CODE DOES NOT EXIST.

i've been trying everyday for a week now, I contacted epicgames for support and they told me to contact Microsoft, I can't even cancel or request a refund in my order history. who can help with this, my last resort would be to ask for a refund with paypal

:)

djstarx, Oct 10, 2018

2. Fortnite Battle Royale

Can I get Fortnite Battle Royale on Xbox 360? And is so how?

***Moved from:Mobile Devices / Other Windows mobile devices / Apps + Store / Other/Unknown.***

Samanthab2, Oct 10, 2018
  3. GuyNgassa Win User
    downloads fortnite battle royale having problems

i finished building my new pc a week ago i want to download and play fortnite battle royal but when i try to download it i get a message that reads ''This installation package could not be opened. Contact the application
    vendor to verify that this is a valid Windows Installer package'' idk how to fix it if it helps I have windows ten home
    Update: the file says 'EpicInstaller-7.0.0.msi'

GuyNgassa, Oct 10, 2018
  4. plz help Win User

plz help fortnite battle royal wont download

i finished building my new pc a week ago i want to download and play fortnite battle royal but when i try to download it i get a message that reads ''This installation package could not be opened. Contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid Windows Installer package''if it helps i have windows ten home idk what to do and how to fix it

plz help, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

1. bought Fortnite Battle Royale - The Ace Pack, CODE DOES NOT EXIST. - Similar Threads - bought Fortnite Battle

2. BSOM while playing Battle Royale games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOM while playing Battle Royale games: Hi what's up,I bought my PC about half a year ago, it run perfectly for months, but suddenly since about a month I am experiencing countless BSOD and unknown game crashesmostly when playing PUBG. I already tried countless times updating my drivers, verifying game flies,...
  3. BSOM while playing Battle Royale games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOM while playing Battle Royale games: Hi what's up,I bought my PC about half a year ago, it run perfectly for months, but suddenly since about a month I am experiencing countless BSOD and unknown game crashesmostly when playing PUBG. I already tried countless times updating my drivers, verifying game flies,...
  4. Keyboard does not exist, code 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard does not exist, code 10: hi, so long story short, my touchpad isnt working, in device manager i have 2 of Lenovo keyboard device, one working properly the other one not working, also for the not working one, in the driver status the message is: This device cannot start. Code 10 A device which does...
  5. Where is my fortnite starter pack?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where is my fortnite starter pack?: I just redeem a gift code of Fortnite Starter Pack and when I get on the game it doesn't show up. Where my gift are? I NEED IT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-fortnite-starter-pack/a444be7d-af6c-4078-9897-8da763453a70
  6. Fortnite Metal Team leader pack

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Fortnite Metal Team leader pack: I purchased the Metal Team Leader Pack for fortnite using the Microsoft Store. It seems that this is only for XBOX and I play on PC. Is there any way to refund this purchase and can this product not be bought for PC on the MS store?...
  7. i bought the new yellow jacket starter pack on fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i bought the new yellow jacket starter pack on fortnite: i bought a the new yellow jacket starter pack on fortnite and i didn't receive it i try'd restarting my game and it still hasn't given it to me any suggestions. it took the money out of my account but i didn't get the starter pack...
  8. I bought The Fortnite Iris Pack from the Micrsoft Store, and I was wondering how to redeem...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought The Fortnite Iris Pack from the Micrsoft Store, and I was wondering how to redeem...: If i bought an item, how would I redeem it on PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-the-fortnite-iris-pack-from-the-micrsoft/089811ec-ab05-412e-979f-ac2f0d7f0c4c
  9. plz help fortnite battle royal wont download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    plz help fortnite battle royal wont download: i finished building my new pc a week ago i want to download and play fortnite battle royal but when i try to download it i get a message that reads ''This installation package could not be opened. Contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid Windows Installer...
  10. How to Record Fortnite Battle Royale

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to Record Fortnite Battle Royale: How to: How to Record Fortnite Battle Royale Battle Royale type of games are becoming popular these days, people of all ages starts playing it as soon as it was released for public use. And one of these notable games that you can play is Fortnite Battle Royale. I was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fortnite ace pack code

2. how to activate code on breakpoint pack from fortnite when purchased from microsoft store

3. i bought fortnite where can i see the redeem code

4. ace pack refund