Windows 10: Bought Forza horizon 5 premium add-ons bundle but product is not showing in the library

Discus and support Bought Forza horizon 5 premium add-ons bundle but product is not showing in the library in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I bought Forza Horizon 5 premium add-ons bundle from Microsoft Windows store. I paid using UPI barcode. The amount has been debited from my bank... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by skdltnhpc, Jun 21, 2024.

1. skdltnhpc Win User

Bought Forza horizon 5 premium add-ons bundle but product is not showing in the library

Hi, I bought Forza Horizon 5 premium add-ons bundle from Microsoft Windows store. I paid using UPI barcode. The amount has been debited from my bank account but the webpage containing barcode is showing that the payment has not been processed. In Microsoft store, the product is still showing as "Buy Now". Please resolve the issue.

:)

skdltnhpc, Jun 21, 2024

2. Forza 5 wont show up on Microsoft account

I reset my pc yesterday and logged into my account on Microsoft store, the same one that I bought forza horizon 5 on and it is not showing in my library, could you help?

David tisdale1, Jun 21, 2024
  3. Forza Horizon 5 Crashing During Gameplay

Hi Zach. I'm Greg, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, specializing in Installation, Performance, Troubleshooting and Activation, here to help you.

Try these fixes reported for Forza 5 crashing during game (separate from fixes for crashing at launch):

https://screenrant.com/forza-horizon-5-pc-crash...

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar...

https://www.windowscentral.com/forza-horizon-5-...

https://www.roccat.com/blogs/news/forza-horizon...

https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/solved-for... (Driver app not needed, update drivers from manufacturer)

Feel free to ask back any questions. Please report back results for all steps given so I know what else to suggest if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-2020, Jun 21, 2024
  4. Sino1641 Win User

Bought Forza horizon 5 premium add-ons bundle but product is not showing in the library

How to install a single game in bundle

Hi Community,

I have purchased Forza Horizon 5 and Forza Horizon 4 Premium Editions Bundle in Microsoft Store a few moments ago,

but I found I can only download two games together in my library.

So how can I install FH5 and its dlcs, etc without FH4?

Plz advice, thx.

Sino1641, Jun 21, 2024
Thema:

1. Bought Forza horizon 5 premium add-ons bundle but product is not showing in the library - Similar Threads - Bought Forza horizon

2. Bought Forza horizon 5 premium add-ons bundle but product is not showing in the library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Forza horizon 5 premium add-ons bundle but product is not showing in the library: Hi, I bought Forza Horizon 5 premium add-ons bundle from Microsoft Windows store. I paid using UPI barcode. The amount has been debited from my bank account but the webpage containing barcode is showing that the payment has not been processed. In Microsoft store, the product...
  3. forza horizon 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 5: hello! i installed fh 5 and it is ocupying space on my pc but is nowhere to find. in MS it appears that its not installed and i have to install it again.If i press install i get an error and i cant find the app to unnsinstall it...
  4. forza horizon 5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    forza horizon 5: hello! i installed fh 5 and it is ocupying space on my pc but is nowhere to find. in MS it appears that its not installed and i have to install it again.If i press install i get an error and i cant find the app to unnsinstall it...
  5. Forza Horizon 5

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 5: Are FH5 Downloading servers are down?Cause its giving me only 4-5mbps speed.My internet speed is good and working great while downloading other games.I tried Everything with Optimization, firewall, resting apps , etc....Any Solution??...
  6. Forza Horizon 5

Forza Horizon 5: Hi,I preordered forza horizon 5 when you first were able to and now it doesn’t work so I would like to return it but the return period is over and I would like to know if it would still be possible for me to return it....
  7. Forza horizon 4 ultimate Add-ons Bundle

Forza horizon 4 ultimate Add-ons Bundle: Dobrý den, chci se zeptqt jak vrátím toto DLC. koupil jsem to v domění že kupuji forzu hru a ne DLC. Chi to vrátit. Jak mam postupovat? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-ultimate-add-ons-bundle/788eee6e-0b52-417c-bd51-ae1e6872914b
  8. Forza Horizon 4 crashes at startup after buying ultimate add-ons bundle. Worked fine before.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 crashes at startup after buying ultimate add-ons bundle. Worked fine before.: Hi there, i own the Xbox Game Pass and played Forza Horizon 4 a lot in the last months. This is why i decided to get the Ultimate upgrade pack yesterday, so i can enjoy more of the game. Thought so... Since i downloaded the addons. Right at startupt at chrashesIt shows...
  9. I bought the Ultimate Adds-Ons Bundle for Forza Horizon 4 and my game can't open now. Fast...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought the Ultimate Adds-Ons Bundle for Forza Horizon 4 and my game can't open now. Fast...: I bought the Ultimate Adds-Ons Bundle and my game can't open now. I first installed it normally to the same HDD my game is on, and it didnt work. When I click to open the game it just stays on the logo screen and closes after a minute. I have tried everything, every tip/video...
  10. Cannot Install Forza Horizon Game Add-Ons

Cannot Install Forza Horizon Game Add-Ons: Split from this thread. I'm trying to install game add-ons for Forza Horizon 3 through the Microsoft Store and I'm getting the same message that says, "It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device...